• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some simple revisions for Dante (Really simple, not 3-A and these stuff)

I saw no evidence of Existence Erasure, and I don't think using an in-game item to upgrade speed via multipliers is valid.

Why not? We do it for other series including Bayonetta which is made by the same guy that made this game. Plus it isn't a useable/consumable item, it's wearable standard equipment.

We do not do scale like that [even through i have heard that the two verses are connected] and i think Matthew maybe knows all the items.

Wait, item as in a permanent weapon you acquire in the game, or item as in a consummable item with a temporary status-effect?

Permanent as in you start the game with the slots for the items, and you just have to collect them to fill the slots. The effects are permanent as long as they're equipped.

I can not remember exactly what level this is.

Dante arrives at a gate that has a very short Timer, and opens with a distant device. Without the Quick Heart, it's impossible to get to the gate in time, and this way the game forces you to find and use the Heart so that Dante has speed to reach the gate before the timer runs out. Without passing the Gate, you can't continue and finish the game

The level states that "The Hunter shall discover the real speed", something like that, it's a Guide that seems to prophesy the events of the game, and after this, The Quick Heart stays permanent to Dante's arsenal, just like the others Hearts

@Matthew Schroeder Not exactly. Lucia gets it too, Trish as well If you count her as a playable character in dmc2. I do have a download link for DMC Volume 2 If you want it. PDF format.

Lucia being faster than Mundus, Sparda and Argosax it's...weird and maybe even Outlier

She's Sub Rel only in her DT, and Quick Heart only works with DT, so, she should be Sub Relativistic with DT + Quick Heart, she is inferior to the Hell Lords

She defeated Arius-Argosax, he's not as powerful as Argosax, that's the same case of Sid, they don't have full control of that power because they are not used to this level of Power

Is Trish Canon to DMC2 ? I don't think so

Trish never appeared in the story as i recall, she is only a option character outside of story.

Are we going to put Dante just the "Higher with Quick Heart" or are we going to multiply his current speed?

It would be "MHS+ / Sub Relativistic (idk exactly how far is Dante in MHS+) with Relativistic Combat speed and reactions with the Quick Heart", I think

Without the Heart he stays the same: At least MHS+ with at least Sub Rel reactions and combat speed

Back