• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some simple revisions for Dante (Really simple, not 3-A and these stuff)

I guess that makes sense, with my suggestions as well.

Also Dante has his power and is stronger, so there shouldn't be any "possible" ratings imo.

We just have to wait now

But, there's one more thing

In DMC1 Dante Key, it's said "At least High 6-A with Sparda DT", but in his fight against Mundus, he can hurt the Emperor even in base (In the Lava Stage, you can use Ebony and Ivory to shoot and it drains some life from Mundus, a little, but still)

So, maybe DMC1 Dante should be "At Least High 6-A with Sparda Sword", not only on DT

Dienomite22 said:
IIRC fire heart heals you when you take fire damage or stand on lava
Can you give me a scan or something about this ?

So, who's going to add the revisions on the profiles ?

Sure TheGodAboveMarvel, then i'll add this to the post, it's a simple thing, but can be decisive against Fire Users

@TISSG7Redgrave "After you've knocked down a secretary several times and have filled a good portion of your Devil Trigger guages, transform and blast one or both Secretaries right out of existence."

EDIT: Decided to add the image

That's awesome hahahha

I added to the post, thanks

About Existance Erasure, I think it's a little vague, this description can mean "Kill those secretaries"

O.O

That's awesome though, a official Multiplier for Quick Heart, this is something to consider

I dunno about Movement Speed, but Dante would be Relativistic in Combat and Reactions Speed via this (4,6% SoL X 10)

@Dante Demon Killah It increases movement speed. Before I go throw In 47's feats In the Calculations, Evaluations, and request board I will leave here with this.

For some strange reason Quickheart makes Dante's DT time shorter In comparison to him without it .

I must now go get 47's feats calcd.

EDIT: Will Novel feats get added at some point?

I know that increases movement speed, What I meant to say is that I don't know what is currently the movement speed of the Dante his site, he is MHS+, but if is a High End MHS+ or baseline, I don't know

but with this multiplier, he might became Sub Rel or Sub Rel + in Movement Speed, and this is awesome haha

DMC2 Novel is cannon ? If it is, I guess there will be no problem, but we leave it to another topic, this is already quite saturated

Ok, thanks for your help o/

So, lets wait for some users, let's see what they have to say about these new additions

Flame Heart can heal Dante from Fire Damage (maybe the others can scale ?) Quick Heart it's a 10X Speed Increase via Official Guides

Everything added guys

The only thing I would like to ask it's a little addition in DMC2 Dante key:

"At least Massively Hypersonic+ with at least Sub Relativistic combat speed and reactions, Higher with Quick Heart

It raises by ten times DMC2 Dante's speed, so he would be Relativistic in combat speed with it, and maybe Sub Rel in movement, I dunno the exact number for Dante's MHS+ speed

Dark649 said:
Only if Matthew agrees with it.
Do not know if the site will consider this, but I already see as fact, but for me, and only for me, I did not speak as if this had already been accepted

Sorry if it seemed like that, but this is kinda unnecessary

Back