• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few additions for DMC hax

I'm kind of inclined to believe EE is just caused by Mundus one-shotting Griffon and thus causing his body to fully dissipate into nothingness. Considering Griffon is 4-A and Mundus is 2-C then that option seems more plausible.
Is there anymore behind that feat? Everything else seems fine.

Maybe some form of Limited Intangibility since it only comes in the form of ignoring objects in its way? I'm not sure

I would also like to point out that, the same attack which Griffon uses hits Dante once then it attracts him into the air, I assume this will be some form of magnetism manipulation 0:22 (when it first hits him) then 0:26 to 28(when it attracts his body into the air)

Last edited:
I would also like to point out that, the same attack which Griffon uses hits Dante once then it attracts him into the air, I assume this will be some form of magnetism manipulation 0:22 (when it first hits him) then 0:26 to 28(when it attracts his body into the air)

Okay i will put this above there as well.

@CloverDragon03 @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Palito266 @Planck69 @Oliver_de_jesus @Minos_the_Judge @Tanin_iver

there-you-go-doctor-octopus.gif

Sure, but why magnetism manipulation? It seems more like telekinesis without further context.

Sure, but why magnetism manipulation? It seems more like telekinesis without further context.
Limited telekinesis makes way more sense, yeh
I think the way it is considered is through how we could see lightning around Dante which pulls him towards Griffon that kinda gives the illusion that it is magnetism. Unless Telekinesis somehow also utilizes lightning property which shouldn't be the case under normal circumstances given Dante could do that too with Rebellion but no lightning is involved in that case scenario.

ignore me and I agree with planck and clovers points LOL

although invulnerability should require an actual mechanic behind it and I'd say the shell would just be enhanced durability and invulnerability would basically be game mechanics to portray the heavy defense it gives but if this is enough then this is enough

Last edited:
It utilizes electricity to do so, griffon doesn’t demonstrate any telekinetic properties prior to this, if he did I’ll assume it was telekinesis, but with the elements that is being used here, I believe magnetism makes more sense here, tho whatever he gets is fine, i do care that he should get an ability for that feat either way.

Last edited:
It utilizes electricity to do so, griffon doesn’t demonstrate any telekinetic properties prior to this, if he did I’ll assume it was telekinesis, but with the elements that is being used here, I believe magnetism makes more sense here, tho whatever he gets is fine, i do care that he should get an ability for that feat either way.
I think the way it is considered is through how we could see lightning around Dante which pulls him towards Griffon that kinda gives the illusion that it is magnetism. Unless Telekinesis somehow also utilizes lightning property which shouldn't be the case under normal circumstances given Dante could do that too with Rebellion but no lightning is involved in that case scenario.
my brain completely ignored the electricity

Yeah, that makes sense. Magnetism should be fine.

I mean, arguably, it can be said that the attack phase through objects to reach the target, or just simply, i can change it trajectory flexibility to avoid object to reach it target, well,......hmmmm

Back