• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some another Kimetsu no Yaiba additions

So, I know forum move is going to happen soon but this is not a massive upgrade CRT.

Every single Demon Hunter should have Shockwave Generation that extends their attack power. The characters that this ability scales to is, as I have said every Demon Hunter so: Inosuke Hashibira, Obanai Iguro, Shinobu Kocho, Tengen Uzui, Muichiro Tokito, Mitsuri Kanroji, Kokushibo, Yoriichi Tsugikuni, Tanjirou Kamado and the rest

Here are some scans that Breaths are actually shockwaves that boost attack power and extend attack range found by ShadowWhoWalks (Thanks!), and I'll quote him:

• "Tanjiro hitting 180 degrees in around him with a vertical slash.
  • Tanjiro's twisting whirpool.
  • Tanjiro's Water Wheel extending beyond his sword.
  • Inosuke's Mad Cleave.
  • A clear-cut example of several meters range from Inosuke.
  • Muichiro's slash extending beyond his sword. And agai, and agai, and again.
  • Tanjiro slicing a raised arm while prone on the ground.
  • Tanjiro slicing an arm from a distance.
  • Muichiro's slashes are described to have "an incredible attack range", acknowledging that extend further than normal.
  • Muichiro does a bunch of ranged slashes.
  • Mitsuri does extra-extended slashes.
Also, while the elements themselves might be illusionary, they imply increased attack range by themselves:

Also Muza's range can be updated

• And since we are in the topic of range, Muzan's should be Tens of meters."

Obviously support. Have more CRs in mind, some of them minor and straight-forward, so if the range upgrade gets uncontroversial approval maybe they can be mentioned.

I agree with Shockwave, but Zenitsu probably would only get it with Flaming thunder God, as the rest of his arsenal is variations of the first form( speed amps by focusing on leg strength followed by beheading) which are shown connecting.

Shinobu on the other hand is always shown directly hitting(stinging) her opponents with her sword, so i'm not sure if she should have it. I'm fine with all others, since i can remember them using shockwaves at least once in the story.

I agree with the elements increasing range, as techniques such as Giyu's lull and Tanjiro's waterfall would be impossible with just swordsmanship. ( nullifying all attacks within an AOE wide area without moving/ Striking downwards in AOE with a slashing weapon)

Zenitsu dont need a upgrade by cut Muzan? There is no reason why he is below Inosuke and the other Pillars

Neither Zenitsu nor Inosuke knew about the fragile parts. They did not hurt Muzan in those parts, moreover, they held Muzan alone for a while. Muzan was weak, that's true, but even injured Zenitsu did as well as the other fighters on the scene. No reason for him to be below them.

Back