• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways gotta go but I'm voting Kris even with the new key for Tanjiro in question. Kris should still have an AP and durability advantage, still possesses a giant range advantage, a massive LS advantage, and has numerous buff and debuff type hax abilities (raising or lowering stats, putting people to sleep or making them feel calm), social influencing which would easily work on someone like Tanjiro if applicable, as well as soul manipulation, supernatural willpower, energy projection/manipulation in addition to an even greater range advantage and danmaku with yellow SOUL mode, and hell, Kris is even given healing items as Standard Equipment.

Tanjiro has little to no chance in base, and his only chance of victory would be the Demon Slayer Mark which would allow him to one-shot Kris, but he needs to use that before he dies, which would usually require a whole scene of flashbacks, exposition, and Nezuko being in danger to happen. Even then, it's not impossible that Kris could dodge Tanjiro's attack(s) and survive, since it is used for an extremely brief period and lasts no longer than one brief combo attack.

I think Kris comfortably takes this, but not a stomp.

Anyways gotta go but I'm voting Kris even with the new key for Tanjiro in question. Kris should still have an AP and durability advantage, still possesses a giant range advantage, a massive LS advantage, and has numerous buff and debuff type hax abilities (raising or lowering stats, putting people to sleep or making them feel calm), social influencing which would easily work on someone like Tanjiro if applicable, as well as soul manipulation, supernatural willpower, energy projection/manipulation in addition to an even greater range advantage and danmaku with yellow SOUL mode, and hell, Kris is even given healing items as Standard Equipment.

Tanjiro has little to no chance in base, and his only chance of victory would be the Demon Slayer Mark which would allow him to one-shot Kris, but he needs to use that before he dies, which would usually require a whole scene of flashbacks, exposition, and Nezuko being in danger to happen.

I think Kris comfortably takes this, but not a stomp.
Counted

I made my vote thinking Kris and Tanjiro were relatively in power, so I'm still voting for Kris.

I made my vote thinking Kris and Tanjiro were relatively in power, so I'm still voting for Kris.
Yeah anyone who voted Kris going in with this mindset is probably leaning even more in Kris' favor with this in question. I'm more interested in what any Tanjiro defenders would think.

Edit: My 5,000th message and it's something as basic as this 💀

Yeah anyone who voted Kris going in with this mindset is probably leaning even more in Kris' favor with this in question. I'm more interested in what any Tanjiro defenders would think.

Edit: My 5,000th message and it's something as basic as this 💀
Congrats on 5K messages XD

Can this be added now?

Do i have to add it myself or can i ask someone to add it for me because i don't know how XD?

Back