• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kris Dreemurr Vs Kamado tanjiro

Rule;

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both have no prior knowledge
  • Kris is in his chapter 2 key
  • Tanjiro is in his Post Type Zero Training and starts in base, But can go to his demon mark state
  • No prep time
  • Both are in character
  • Starting distance: 30 Meters

Kris advantages:
  • Soul based attacks
  • Massive LS advantage
  • Status reduction with acts
  • Higher attack speed with yellow mode and even higher with Super charged big shot
  • Info analysis with check that can see his weakness
  • Healing with items
  • Danmaku with yellow mode
  • Higher range
  • Slight AP and Dura advantage

Tanjiro advantages:
  • More skilled
  • Reactive power level
  • Pressure points which can one shot if hit in the neck
  • Higher reaction speed
  • More versatile
  • Genius intelligence
  • One shots IF he manages to tap into the demon mark

Kris dreemurr (7) - RinneItachi, Therefir, DeltaStriker22, JustANormalLemon, XxZetsuxX, Serlock_Holmes, King_Dom470

Tanjiro Kamado (0) -

Inconclusive (0) -

Last edited:
If Kris can take out tanjiro with soul based attacks from a distance with yellow mode, he'll win.
I don't see him winning against tanjiro in H2H.

But then how will he handle the range and soul attacks?
Kris' soul attacks don't negate durability iirc so they're not a big deal. He can probably figure out Kris' range mid-battle so he really doesn't need prior knowledge on it.

Now onto the battle. As said above Tanjirou will likely quickly pick up on Kris' high range and adapt against it. When it comes to skill Tanjirou greatly dwarfs Kris' with his Genius battle intelligence, although Kris' dodging ability might help them last longer. The best thing Kris' has here is Their ability to Check and Act. If their able to hold off Tanjirou for long enough they could use their social influencing to convince Tanjirou to stop fighting or lure him to sleep with Pirouette and Hypnosis. I'm not voting yet but I am slightly leaning towards Kris right now.

I'm not sure if Tanjiro would be able to adapt to Kris's slashes considering they can still land on opponents that are faster than Kris and are moving relentlessly.

As for Kris's SOUL damage, it's useful against opponents who can only heal physical damage, but not spiritual damage.

Eventually, Kris's attacks will break Tanjiro's SOUL, which will kill him regardless of his physical state.

Wouldn't Tanjiro be able to endure some damage and still proceed to getting near him like he did with Rui? He was straight up ignoring Rui attacks

Mabye he can do the same with Kris? I mean he has supernatural willpower, pain tolerance and awakened power

Ok, If they are fighting in anywhere else, i would say Tanjiro can deal with the ranged attack from Kris.
But since the Dark World is a little more open, Tanjiro is gonna be from a hard time here to dodge all the attacks, without any cover, and he also can't exactly guard against It.

If Tanjiro get close to Kris, he would absolutely win this, he just way better in close combat, but since him getting is Very unlikely, i think Kris just gonna outrange Tanjiro here.

Major range advantage, slight hax advantage (let's not forget their buff and debuff abilities as well), giant LS advantage.

But tbh this might be a stomp for Kris. I did the math, and the difference between the feats they upscale from is 36 times, In Kris' favor. Kris also upscales MORE from the feat he has than Tanjiro upscales from the feat used for him. Tanjiro is barely reaching building level with the mark, and without the mark he isn't getting past MAYBE highend small building level even with his other amps, meanwhile Kris is comfortably within building level casually. So yeah, Kris might be straight-up one-shotting Tanjiro and would be able to tank his attacks fairly easily.

Hell, even with the mark which was stated to have boosted his strength 100x over, he wouldn't be able to one-shot Kris, it would only be a gap of a few times over in Tanjiro's advantage, and hell, even then, that's only assuming Kris is barely above the feat he upscales from, when in reality he's probably tens of times above it.

Edit: In fact, I read it wrong. Kris can one-shot Monster's with a level of durability capable of effortlessly withstanding 0.30 tons. Kris is 100% one-shotting Tanjiro and tanking any of his attacks, even with the mark.

Yeah nah nevermind the "might", Kris stomps. Sorry lol.

Hell, even with the mark which was stated to have boosted his strength 100x over, he wouldn't be able to one-shot Kris, it would only be a gap of a few times over in Tanjiro's advantage, and hell, even then, that's only assuming Kris is barely above the feat he upscales from, when in reality he's probably tens of times above it.

Edit: In fact, I read it wrong. Kris can one-shot Monster's with that level of durability. LMAO.

Yeah nah nevermind the "might", Kris stomps. Sorry lol.
Chapter 1 Kris then?

Chapter 1 Kris then?
That's where this scaling is coming from. Chapter 2 Kris is just that, but stronger. Chapter 1 still stomps this Tanjiro via massive AP and durability, in addition to range and LS, advantage, not to mention all of their hax, and being a rather intelligent fighter. No comparison here. It would be more fair if it was Post-Type Zero Tanjiro Vs. Chapter 2 Kris, where the AP gap would be very small but likely still in Kris' favor. Tanjiro one-shots if he brings out the mark, but whether or not he would/could is another matter of debate entirely as it still is more of an instinct than a command.

That's where this scaling is coming from. Chapter 2 Kris is just that, but stronger. Chapter 1 still stomps this Tanjiro via massive AP and durability, in addition to range and LS, advantage, not to mention all of their hax, and being a rather intelligent fighter. No comparison here. It would be more fair if it was Post-Type Zero Tanjiro Vs. Chapter 2 Kris, where the AP gap would be very small but likely still in Kris' favor. Tanjiro one-shots if he brings out the mark, but whether or not he would/could is another matter of debate entirely as it still is more of an instinct than a command.
Lemme change it then

Well let's see. Kris and Tanjiro are quite evenly matched AP wise outside of the mark. Kris still has a major range advantage, LS advantage, and hax advantage, being able to manipulate Tanjiro's stats, though Kris should still have a durability advantage as well, and could tank a few more blows from Tanjiro than vice versa without a doubt.

Also, I thought Tanjiro was the one with the ap advantage (Atleast with the demon mark)
With the Demon Slayer Mark, he at best might have had a slight advantage over even Chapter 1 Kris alone, being generous to Tanjiro at that. More likely speaking, even Chapter 1 Kris was stronger and tougher, but Chapter 2 Kris definitely was. And Tanjiro in that key can only use the mark for one final, last-ditch super attack of sorts, as a final trump card, if you will. Even that kind of attack would not kill Kris in Chapter 1 alone, let alone Chapter 2 where they become significantly stronger in every way. Post-Zero Tanjiro with the mark is strong enough to one-shot Kris, but otherwise their AP is comparable, though still in Kris' favor.

Back