• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So who are two characters that love to fight? Oh Yeah!

Goku vs Esdeath. I can feel the shit-storm rising.

Speed Equilized

King Piccolo saga Goku, 7-A Esdeath

Fight in the Budokai ring. Win via death. I think I made this fair, but I have been wrong before.

Now excuse me, but it is bed time.

Esdeath With the Time stop Defeats Him easily tho it's not a stomp ,

Goku Doesn't Have anything to Counter the Time stop.

While esdeath Can just Timestop and then Kill him with ease Depending on How Long the time stop is.

Tho Goku might have a chance , How long is Esdeath Timestop?

Pretty sure it has no upper time limit, though she never uses it for more then a few minutes at a time. It is mentioned in the manga that she can only use it once a day though.

I Just Realized We're Using King Piccolo saga Goku Which is 7B

And we're Using Esdeath Which is 7A and 6B Via Enviromental Destruction

7A > 7B

6B >>> 7B

Esdeath Takes this Even without the Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief.

She stomps With Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief.

The thing about Ice Storm is once it's active, it only boost Esdeath's stamina and changes the enviroment from whatever it was to a far north Russian winter. I think the reason it's 6-B is because of the total area it affected aka a small country. The reason I chose KP Goku was because it seemed like too much of a damage difference. But I see what yah mean, Ice Storm might just be too much.

Well then,i vote Esdeath with time freeze,more fighter skilled,and more intelligent,i can't see Goku countering her time freeze here so yeah.....

Back