• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So Long 2-B Mario... (Potentially BIG downgrade for SPM feats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure this thread is in ice right now while the major Mario continuity split thread is underway, since what happens in that thread would ultimately affect what happens here iirc.

But last I checked with this thread the Dream Stone, Dark Stone, Dreamy Bowser and Zeekeeper were being downgraded to 2C

There’s much debate over if 2B for Pure Hearts, Chaos Hearts, Super Dimentio & The Void will stay tho, not sure if a consensus was reached
Thank you for the information. Can somebody here link to the other thread please?

Thank you for the information. Can somebody here link to the other thread please?

I’m pretty sure this isn’t the thread where it was decided, it’s a very different thread elsewhere that had a lot of staff interaction

Pretty sure this thread is in ice right now while the major Mario continuity split thread is underway, since what happens in that thread would ultimately affect what happens here iirc.

But last I checked with this thread the Dream Stone, Dark Stone, Dreamy Bowser and Zeekeeper were being downgraded to 2C

There’s much debate over if 2B for Pure Hearts, Chaos Hearts, Super Dimentio & The Void will stay tho, not sure if a consensus was reached
@Foxthefox1000 @DarkDragonMedeus @GyroNutz

What do you think should be done based on these threads?

I’m pretty sure the Dream Team stuff getting dropped to 2C was pretty universally agreed upon, though? The debate only dragged on due to the SPM stuff

Honestly I’d be fine if the SPM stuff gets left alone for another and this thread can at least focus on the DT stuff, cause last I checked the statement for 2B Dream Team literally just doesn’t exist in the Japanese version

I’m pretty sure the Dream Team stuff getting dropped to 2C was pretty universally agreed upon, though?
If we are doing that then like the 64 paintings feat for power stars on Bowser's page; please let's make a note on the affected page(s) about the english canon being completely changed from the source material, as to not confuse people. Why dropping it to only 2C though? I agree on dropping it as low as low 2-C since Antasma vaguely scales above explicitly absorbing one single entire dream world and the mechanics in the Japanese are still described by Prince Dreambert as absorbing power when he is feeding on Bowser.

Last edited:
If we are doing that then like the 64 painting feat for power stars on Bowser's page; please let's make a note on the affected page(s) about the english canon being completely changed from the source material, as to not confuse people. Why dropping it to only 2C though? I agree on dropping it as low as low 2-C since Antasma vaguely scales above absorbing one single entire dream world.
I recall the exact reasoning for 2C being earlier in this thread, I’d have to check though.

Oook, the only thing i noticed being mentioned was the Dream Points, which all just seem to be a matter of weird special locations Luigi takes advantage of / where petrified Pi'illos fell victim at where its special property allows multiple people to share a single unified dream world, rather than anything actually Attack Potency related from the stones or anyone; even going by the Prima Guide scan for the game when he's linking up with Bowser's world?

Last edited:
Personally I think the thread should be closed. The OP pretty much already retracted what he planned and other arguments are reserved for a different thread.
Okay. I personally do not mind if it is closed then.
Hard to say, this thread's been dead for almost 3 months. Iirc the 2-B chaos heart/pure heart ratings are fine to stay though.
Okay. I do not remember the context for your reply though.

Forgot this exist, anyway, not a staff but i'm in favor for a new thread that deal with unsolved problems, it is easier to solve them than continue with this thread since it is long time ago and mixed with solved and unsolved problems, make the evaluating job more confusing

Forgot this exist, anyway, not a staff but i'm in favor for a new thread that deal with unsolved problems, it is easier to solve them than continue with this thread since it is long time ago and mixed with solved and unsolved problems, make the evaluating job more confusing
Mind linking the thread?

I mean, there was enough agreement throughout the thread for the Dream Team stuff but I guess a second thread could be made. I think it’d be better if it was split into two threads, one for the Dream Team stuff, and another for the SPM stuff.

Yeah this was a thread made purely from spite lmao

But uh, I'd be fine with it getting closed while another thread is made for the Dream Team stuff and then maybe an SPM one if someone actually has the gall and patience to deal with that. Somehow SPM gets the most support for Mario.

Any kind of rebuttal or CRT towards Super Paper Mario fr needs to be made on its own legit lol. The discussion around SPM alone will drag every other topic down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back