• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SnO rescalling and Statements (pls carefully read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exectly do you mean by this? Just because it created a big bang doesn't mean it's some higher level of existance(you are claiming it has 4D existance i believe?)
058.png

059.png

The angels created Synapse civilization in the dimension they were in after crawling out of the fire of evolution. They did created the big bang which created the universe which Earth is in. This person keeps saying they are in the same plane of existence or Synapse is in the same universe all because the portal of Synapse hovers over Earth.

Also, the movies goes over details that weren't answered in the manga. For example such as why wasn't Tomoki erased in manga like everyone else or Synapse is a higher dimension of a hyper-dimension filled with parallel universes and universes of other time axes which were all controlled by Synapse. As shown in the manga one of SnO Earth parallel universe.
0pamlfON3cYl2ySbHSvi2llVkEG0ddnQ9H4uTuXjRo-w8DiqpuikHVIZzCXaoVil5N1f5ud9uBn1THU=w700

Last edited:
Also, another thing DontTalk didn't want to scale them off Zeus because he thought they were only country-level given a weakened Ikaros had the power to wipe out Japan.
Meanwhile, he didn't read Judas, manga in the same world as SnO. Humans with the power to destroy the planet. The angeloids scale massively above humans in their verse. Points I brought which is why he told Ant to let this stay open for people to look at it.

I already debunked Synapse being in the same dimension because connecting a portal entrance to Earth doesn't mean the same existence. Limbo is a whole different universe from 616 yet Magik connected Limbo to Earth. That doesn't mean they are on the same plane of existence.
Also to further debunk its connection to Earth... When Earth was being destroyed Ikaros took Tomoki through the portal to Synapse because the atmosphere was almost gone and he needed it to breathe.
007.png

Also, another thing the Angels on Synapse wished for a new world because they got tired of Synapse and people killed themselves because the transport cards and rule gave them everything they wanted... This confirms what Ikaros said The Rule is used to fixed the structure of the world. Synapse ceases to exist to fix the structure of the world and everything below it is destroyed. This time when Sugata activated the angel's wishes it was also his own intent as Chaos stated. It was fixing the structure of Synapse and Earth. The angels wanted a new world and Sugata wanted a new world because he was disowned by his parents for his brother's death. So yes The Rule does destroy and reset the timelines.
022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

042.jpg

Last edited:
Just because you think you did, doesn't actually mean you actually did.
But I did Synapse is a whole dimension that was building a civilization for eons and later made the big bang. The scans alone debunked Synapse existing in the same space as the universe when they literally created it.
Connecting a dimension to another or having a portal hover doesn't equal the same dimension or plane of existence. As stated Synapse existing before the big bang which created Earth debunks your point without me evening have to explain it.

Also according to this page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Bang, The Big Bang is rated as low 2-C as the explosion Synapse released created a whole space-time continuum with it what Earth exist in.

Last edited:
Agree with freedom star
Alright, do you mind giving your thoughts on this?

I reedited the first post if you do not mind reading it.

I believe they should, in my opinion, receive at least a 3-A if anything in AP. The transport cards are stated to be weapons just like angeloids that can connect to machines that can destroy and reset the entire manga chapter. Now Lord Griffin said it was a Low 2-C feat and Time Father from regular show did the same thing and is rated Low 2-C. The Transport cards not only resetted the manga but also destroyed the old reality in the process as Ikaros proved when she talked about the transport card that did it was a thing of the past well which means it no longer exists.

It's stated Zeus is the most powerful large-scale tech in Synapse which means it's stronger than the techs that made the Big Bang, The Rule, and the tech that destroyed and resetted the manga chapter. It was stated Zeus needs to be at full power to defeat Ikaros in all her modes. Now it doesn't say Ikaro's raw power is stronger than Zeus but Zeus needing to be at full power says a lot about Ikaros power.

Last edited:
Also according to this page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Bang, The Big Bang is rated as low 2-C as the explosion Synapse released created a whole space-time continuum with it what Earth exist in
You have this section
Creating a supposed Big Bang that would create all the space of a universe or its space and time through a physical explosion is a 3-A feat, and grants Explosion Manipulation, limited Spatial Manipulation and limited Time Manipulation
Considering they existed before the big bang, that means time was a concept before it happened. So it's just a 3-A prep feat

You have this section

Considering they existed before the big bang, that means time was a concept before it happened. So it's just a 3-A prep feat
what's the standards for this btw ?
cause there's alot of situations in fiction where characters existed before time and space
so do we assume that time exist because said characters exist or we don't assume time exist because it's not stated ?
if we don't have a standard for that then i think 3-A possibly Low 2-C should be an acceptable compromise

what's the standards for this btw ?
Standards just got reworked. If time existed before the big bang like in Marvel, DC, or here then it's just 3-A. If the big bang made everything from scratch it's Low 2-C.

Because time existed before the big bang was made it's not a Tier 2 feat.

Standards just got reworked. If time existed before the big bang like in Marvel, DC, or here then it's just 3-A. If the big bang made everything from scratch it's Low 2-C.

Because time existed before the big bang was made it's not a Tier 2 feat.
was it mentioned that time did exist during the big bang in this series ?
because my post questions if we assume time exist because there's characters that existed before the bing gang or not

Qawsedf234 still makes sense to me. Thank you very much for helping out so much.

So beyond changing the Low 2-C profile page to unknown instead, what else is left to do here?

Qawsedf234 still makes sense to me. Thank you very much for helping out so much.

So beyond changing the Low 2-C profile page to unknown instead, what else is left to do here?
Ant you are very biased. He's not making any sense because I have called him out multiple times for spewing false information or taking things out of context. You even went through and liked all his responses about him saying the following misinformation below. It's giving very much bias and unfairness as someone of your ranking. So you agree with him even though Synapse made the big bang that they are a part of the universe they made???? Not even a part of the universe. He claimed Synapse shared the same dimensional space as Earth. Why would a dimension older than a big bang share the same dimensional space as Earth?

This person literally has been taking scans out of information

1. He claimed angeloids have the ability to dream and I had to prove him wrong with their very creator and the angeloids saying so themselves. When I presented Ikaros restored reality through dream format which destroyed and resetted the entire manga chapter which is Low 2-C feat. I claimed Ikaros withstood that because she doesn't have the ability to dream.
2. He claimed Synapse is on the same dimension as Earth all because the Portal to Synapse sometimes hovers over Earth?
3. I stated why would space with a star be in the same dimensional space as the Earth. He literally send a scan that wasn't even the star in Synapse to prove his false point. It wasn't even the scans I was referring too yet you liked that too to agree with him.
4. Claimed Zeus only affected the Earth and moon. First of all, it was the Rule and it was eliminating and resetting the timeline of the universe and Synapse to fix the structure.
5. I told him multiple times Synapse is the dimension that made the big bang with scans..... According to him, it's still in the same space as Earth. These are red flags.
6. Literally tried to prove that portal that's the entrance to Synapse... Means it share the plane of existence with Earth... Earth the planet they created along with the universe.

I keep going all with all the false information he has stated in this thread. Instead of looking at it yourself. It's always I agree with this staff member because you trust them. Well, staff members aren't always right and this thread very much proves it. He doesn't know the series and is just commenting out of text information. So why would you be willing to revise profiles over that? Not only that I'm still waiting for the humans feat to get calc'd and you're agreeing with him oh it's tier 6. Well, he didn't calc it so how would he know? What's the point of revision threads if there's bias going on? You're supposed to be hearing both sides out not just like and agree to a post someone who literally proved they don't know they're talking about says.

She never said anything about them evolving and changing. She said the angels remember crawling from the fire of evolution that made them. Show me where it said anything about it changing them???? They have been striving for Eons before the angels made themselves immortal. This was before existence was even made.
059.png

Also, another thing that Time doesn't affect Synapse. The Rule which eliminates and resets the timeline of the universe... For Eons did not affect Synapse as they tried multiple times to fix the structure of the world everything stayed the exact same.
062.png

063.png

ye after hearing that i pretty much agree with @Qawsedf234
Okay, that's one point that's not even correct. He's been spouting misinformation on here.

Last edited:
I just agree with you several series got the tier 3-2 for the same reasons
Exactly so many bias statements...
Ant even told me he doesn't look at the information himself since he's very busy so puts his trust in people. This means even if misinformation like qawsedf did and not even knowledgeable on the series he's going to agree with them.

It still doesn't change the fact that Transport Card did a low 2-C feat in the second chapter and is stated to be weapons that destroyed and resetted Reality. Still doesn't change the Rule can destroy a timeline and reset it along with the Tech that made the big bang. Yet Zeus is the strongest large-scale tech. It stated Zeus needs to be at full power to defeat Ikaros.

Last edited:
1. He claimed angeloids have the ability to dream and I had to prove him wrong.
I feel like your consistently missing what I'm saying here. This was my original comment
But this scan does say they have the ability to dream, its just a taboo for them to do so.
Then you provided more information here
literally confirmed by the angeloids themselves they don't sleep
To which I then said
Now this would be a better indication that they can't dream, but you didn't provide this in your OP.
My point wasn't if they could or could not dream, it was that your original scan wasn't the best supporting piece of evidence.
He claimed Synapse is on the same dimension as Earth all because the Portal to Synapse sometimes hovers over Earth?
As before, you're missing what I said for some reason. My second response to what I'm saying was very clear about what my point was
Considering its rather small, you can see through the barrier and make out objects behind it and it can be physically tracked in 3D imaging technology. Yes, it is in orbit around the Earth and Moon when it teleported to real space.

The area can teleport around, probably to all six universes. That's not the issue, the issue is that when it comes to Earth it inhabits the same 3-Dimensional space as Earth.
Their realm, whatever it was, predates the physical universe or was located somewhere else. The point I have consistently made was that when it teleported to the Earth it inhabits the same dimensional axis. Its physically present in the world, you can physically see what happens inside on the outside and in Chapter 77 the girl flies through the barrier while on fire and obviously not allowed in.
He literally send a scan that wasn't even the star in Synapse to prove his false point.
Once again, you missed my point
That Star is the sun. The light appears through the dome is uniform with the light outside of it, showing its coming from the same source.
The point was the shadows and shading in the sphere and outside the sphere are uniform. Meaning the same light source is hitting both areas from the same angle, showing they only have one light source for both. Which is the Sun rather than a full sized star located in a object canonically the size of a small continent according to your own scans.
First of all, it was the Rule and it was eliminating and resetting the timeline of the universe
The only evidence we have, in both statements and visuals, is that it was effecting the Earth and Moon. There is zero indication that its effecting the entire universe.
So why would you be willing to revise profiles over that?
I mean, to repeat DT someone who you mentioned multiple times has disagreed with your attempt to upgrade the verse the previous six times you did this. This isn't just me, this is people who yourself state is knowledgeable on the verse.
Also, another thing that Time doesn't affect Synapse.
It does though. Your scans just say one of the first things they did was make themselves immortal, and that ended up destroying their will to live because they could get everything they wanted. So time is obviously a factor in that area.
It still doesn't change the fact that Transport Card did a low 2-C feat in the second chapter
Rewinding time isn't a AP feat.

I feel like your consistently missing what I'm saying here. This was my original comment

Then you provided more information here

To which I then said

My point wasn't if they could or could not dream, it was that your original scan wasn't the best supporting piece of evidence.

As before, you're missing what I said for some reason. My second response to what I'm saying was very clear about what my point was

Their realm, whatever it was, predates the physical universe or was located somewhere else. The point I have consistently made was that when it teleported to the Earth it inhabits the same dimensional axis. Its physically present in the world, you can physically see what happens inside on the outside and in Chapter 77 the girl flies through the barrier while on fire and obviously not allowed in.

Once again, you missed my point

The point was the shadows and shading in the sphere and outside the sphere are uniform. Meaning the same light source is hitting both areas from the same angle, showing they only have one light source for both. Which is the Sun rather than a full sized star located in a object canonically the size of a small continent according to your own scans.

The only evidence we have, in both statements and visuals, is that it was effecting the Earth and Moon. There is zero indication that its effecting the entire universe.

I mean, to repeat DT someone who you mentioned multiple times has disagreed with your attempt to upgrade the verse the previous six times you did this. This isn't just me, this is people who yourself state is knowledgeable on the verse.

It does though. Your scans just say one of the first things they did was make themselves immortal, and that ended up destroying their will to live because they could get everything they wanted. So time is obviously a factor in that area.

Rewinding time isn't a AP feat.
1. No you said what you said and got proven wrong. Then want to say you should have said that in the first place. Me showing their very one creator saying it's impossible for them it just is a huge taboo for them to dream says more than enough. You saying "oh a taboo doesn't mean it's impossible" That's not what the creator said so stop lying and spreading false information. I literally posted angeloids saying the same thing as their creator.
The Angels on Synapse wished for a new world because they got tired of Synapse and people killed themselves because the transport cards and rule gave them everything they wanted... This confirms what Ikaros said The Rule is used to fixed the structure of the world. Synapse ceases to exist to fix the structure of the world and everything below it is destroyed. This time when Sugata activated the angel's wishes it was also his own intent as Chaos stated. It was fixing the structure of Synapse and Earth. The angels wanted a new world and Sugata wanted a new world because he was disowned by his parents for his brother's death. So yes The Rule does destroy and reset the timelines.
022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

042.jpg

It doesn't have to show everything in the universe being destroyed. While the Rule was in the elimination process and timeline reset you have your universal proof as it was warping about the timeline. Synapse and Earth were the targets. The Rule was coming out of Synapse Portal since Sugata combine his wish with an angel for a new world. So the Rule spouting out of the Synapse portal to eliminate and reset the timeline in order to restore the world does not mean they are connected. Stop the misinformation. The only thing that is there is a portal to enter that dimension.
033.jpg

008.png

3. The point is that you're spreading false information and Ant does not care he's just agreeing with you. So you're all whole about "The point was the shadows and shading in the sphere and outside the sphere are uniform. Meaning the same light source is hitting both areas from the same angle, showing they only have one light source for both. Which is the Sun rather than a full sized star located in a object canonically the size of a small continent according to your own scans."
When Synapse closed its portal you could only get there through Tomoki's dream. There is a whole star in the Synapse dimension.
028.jpg

011.jpg

4. No unlike DT he has some kind of knowledge. Not if we called him here right now he would tell you that all that misinformation you're doing is wrong. Also, DT didn't want to upgrade them because he thought it would be an outlier just like Kaitlias because of a weak Ikaros destroying Japan. But I provided evidence that Suu connected Judas and SnO. Since they exist in the same verse the angeloids are massively above them as humans are fodder to angeloids, who have the power to destroy the planet. Which is why he let this thread stay open.
5. She didn't reset reality but also destroy the past reality. The verse transport card that was inside of her body when she fell through the portal of Synapse no longer existed because it became a thing of that dream as well. This means the old reality was destroyed as Ikaros resetted. Ikaros can't dream so she withstood the old reality being destroyed. Which a low 2-C feat
037.jpg

041.jpg

6. Stop lying that scan says for EONS which is billions of years the civilization of Synapse began to advance scientifically and that then she created ageless deathless bodies. The creator of the angeloids Daedalus was billions of years old resembling her human form Sohara who is 16 which is her carbon copy. This means Daedalus looked 16 for eons before she made ageless deathless bodies.
Once again taking a scan out of context and of course, Ant is gonna agree with it.
7. Ikaros and Daedalus literally confirm they tried to alter the structure of synapse multiple with the Rule which eliminates and resets the timeline and over eons nothing happened.
8. You have no proof they teleported to Earth. They don't share the same dimensional axis as Synapse exist independently of the universe since they made it. Also, Synapse also has its own space and Atmosphere when Earth was gone. This is why Ikaros had to take Tomoki through the portal to Synapse. Also, her wings were ablaze because she's not allowed to enter unless giving permission since she attacked it in the past.
007.png

Last edited:
It was fixing the structure of Synapse and Earth. The angels wanted a new world and Sugata wanted a new world because he was disowned by his parents for his brother's death. So yes The Rule does destroy and reset the timelines.
The issue here is that, again, the only things shown to be effected by this wish is the Earth. As I brought up in my original comment every single usage of the word "World" is referring just to the Earth rather than the physical universe they're in. You're taking a planetary deconstruction and rebuilding feat and making it universal.
It doesn't have to show everything in the universe being destroyed.
Its quite literally does. What we're shown is a planetary feat and what is stated is a planetary feat. You need a physical showing or a statement of it effecting the universe to get a universal rating from it. You've done neither.
When Synapse closed its portal you could only get there through Tomoki's dream
You can see things through the sphere barrier. Before they even entered the sphere you could make out buildings and an explosion from inside the dome could be seen outside of it. There's a barrier there but its not to another universe, its to a small continent sized zone that sunlight can pierce through.
She didn't reset reality but also destroy the past reality.
Rewinding time isn't a AP feat. Even under the assumption that the Earth was destroyed then recreated to be as if the day never happened, that still wouldn't be a universal feat, but a hax deconstruction one.
Not if we called him here right now he would tell you that all that misinformation you're doing is wrong.
Then call ask him to comment again.

Like I said before you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Stop lying that scan says for EONS which is billions of years the civilization of Synapse
So then.... time does exists before the big bang. As I said originally.
You have no proof they teleported to Earth.
It suddenly appeared there. But if it was always there that means it was always on the same dimensional axis as Earth.
This is why Ikaros had to take Tomoki through the portal to Synapse.
There was no opening when she went through it. You can see the impact ripples from her breaching the sphere.

The issue here is that, again, the only things shown to be effected by this wish is the Earth. As I brought up in my original comment every single usage of the word "World" is referring just to the Earth rather than the physical universe they're in. You're taking a planetary deconstruction and rebuilding feat and making it universal.

Its quite literally does. What we're shown is a planetary feat and what is stated is a planetary feat. You need a physical showing or a statement of it effecting the universe to get a universal rating from it. You've done neither.

You can see things through the sphere barrier. Before they even entered the sphere you could make out buildings and an explosion from inside the dome could be seen outside of it. There's a barrier there but its not to another universe, its to a small continent sized zone that sunlight can pierce through.

Rewinding time isn't a AP feat. Even under the assumption that the Earth was destroyed then recreated to be as if the day never happened, that still wouldn't be a universal feat, but a hax deconstruction one.

Then call ask him to comment again.

Like I said before you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

So then.... time does exists before the big bang. As I said originally.

It suddenly appeared there. But if it was always there that means it was always on the same dimensional axis as Earth.

There was no opening when she went through it. You can see the impact ripples from her breaching the sphere.
1. World doesn't mean Earth duhhhhhh. World has several meanings. The angels wished for a new world which is Synapse. Suguta used that angel wish for his own intent for also new a world so it was eliminating and resetting the timeline. As you can see why it warping the timeline in the very scans.
2. The scan literally shows it warping the timeline but okay.
3. But it does she didn't just reset reality but also destroyed the old one. The transport card being destroyed is proof. If it just restores reality through dream format and destroying the old, Why is Ikaros still existing and not destroyed? Oh because she tanked it. As Livinmeme stated tons of series AP is rated off stuff like this. And it's true I've seen several profiles rates off stuff like this.
4. Is there a problem that I didn't tag him? Because the only reason you're here is because of Ant and the other thread you were on was misinformation.
5. So then that means it does if they could never restore reality itself since all the angels killed themselves. Which means the dimension itself is not affected by time.
6. Ugh, more lies? But it didn't though... what Ikaros is doing is flying through the portal to Synapse. After Nymph destroys the core of Zeus the explosion is so big it comes out the portal of Synapse. Tomoki then asks to take him to Synapse.
025.png

027.png

That was the plan the entire time to render Zeus powers so Nymph can go inside and fully destroy it so Tomoki can go through the portal. But more debunking false information that ant is gonna agree with I guess
020.png

021.png

023.png

032.png

034.png

I am very tired of you spewing false information.... This is literally Ikaros flying to the portal of Synapse to enter it.
008.png

This is what it's like the enter that portal. That sphere you speak of is nothing but the portal you fly through
009.png

When you enter Synapse and fly past the portal that "sphere" is no longer there. Even though that Sphere is the portal
010.png

7. You have done nothing but spread false information and proven you don't even know what you're talking about.
First Synapse doesn't have the same dimensional axis as Earth. Synapse is fine without Earth as you can see when Earth has destroyed Synapse was in fact fine. Same dimensional axis yet Synapse has a whole star in its dimension make that make sense.....Literally has its own atmosphere which is one of the reasons Ikaros took Tomoki there because Earth was just about gone. Synapse literally existed before the big bang which Earth is part of. You don't have any source to prove Synapse shares the same space except for lies and out-of-context scans.

Like I said before I asked you to please stop responding to me. I asked you nicely I'm not about to argue over something so simple as this when I have countered everything you've said and you do nothing but continue to spout false information.

Last edited:
World doesn't mean Earth duhhhhhh
In this case it does. Every usage of the word is referring to just Earth in the final run of chapters. Even the wish of a new world makes more sense of it being just a planetary thing rather than a universal reset.

Ant and the
What other thread? I showed my only comment and it was about how none of your links worked. And I checked yesterday and none of them still work.

Do you mean the Storm CRT? Issue there is I still ultimately agreed with a Tier 2 key for Storm after reading and sourcing everything you took from that comicvine thread. So I have no idea what you're referring to here outside of poisoning the well.

So then that means it does if they could never restore reality itself since all the angels killed themselves
I'm confused about what your point here is. Are you disagreeing about them not being subjected to linear time or something?

That was the plan the entire time to render Zeus powers so Nymph can go inside and fully destroy it so Tomoki can go through the portal. But more debunking false information that ant is gonna agree with I guess
Zeus is a auto defense cannon that fired on them when they approached. It did not control the barrier existing, since it still exists after the cannon was destroyed.

Remember that the small angel girl got around both the cannon and barrier to blow it up.

When you enter Synapse and fly past the portal that "sphere" is no longer there.
You can quite literally see the sphere in that scan

Like I said before I asked you to please stop responding to me
You're responding to me though. If you truly feel like I'm not doing something correct here just do the following
  • Ignore the rest of this post besides this part
  • Ask DT and Kal to comment again
  • Report me to HR / The rule breaking thread
As of now you're just insulting my character by saying I'm intentionally lying in a thread you asked me to comment on. Of course I'm going to respond to defend myself.

this when I have countered everything you've said
If you're new to this type of debate I get it, most people are. You can't really decide what you have or haven't debunked, it falls to a majority opinion to go with a interpretation the site uses.

Plenty of people have made counter arguments against Tier 2 Kratos or for Tier 1-A Superman, but the site consensus is the former is allowed and the later isn't. After this thread, assuming the upgrades are applied, then you can say you countered everything I said.

But until then this is just a continuing debate.

In this case it does. Every usage of the word is referring to just Earth in the final run of chapters. Even the wish of a new world makes more sense of it being just a planetary thing rather than a universal reset.

What other thread? I showed my only comment and it was about how none of your links worked. And I checked yesterday and none of them still work.

Do you mean the Storm CRT? Issue there is I still ultimately agreed with a Tier 2 key for Storm after reading and sourcing everything you took from that comicvine thread. So I have no idea what you're referring to here outside of poisoning the well.

I'm confused about what your point here is. Are you disagreeing about them not being subjected to linear time or something?

Zeus is a auto defense cannon that fired on them when they approached. It did not control the barrier existing, since it still exists after the cannon was destroyed.

Remember that the small angel girl got around both the cannon and barrier to blow it up.

You can quite literally see the sphere in that scan

You're responding to me though. If you truly feel like I'm not doing something correct here just do the following
  • Ignore the rest of this post besides this part
  • Ask DT and Kal to comment again
  • Report me to HR / The rule breaking thread
As of now you're just insulting my character in a thread you asked me to comment on

If you're new to this type of debate I get it, most people are. You can't really decide what you have or haven't debunked, it falls to a majority opinion to go with a interpretation the site uses.

Plenty of people have made counter arguments against Tier 2 Kratos or for Tier 1-A Superman, but the site consensus is the former is allowed and the later isn't. After this thread, assuming the upgrades are applied, then you can say you countered everything I said.

But until then this is just a continuing debate.
But it's not every usage of world is talking about Earth and Synapse. More debunking I guess
Ikaros describes what the rule is used for. Oh, it's used for Synapse to fix the structure of the world. When the rule is used on Synapse it ceased to exist and everything will be destroyed. Last time I checked that everything is the universe they made. And yes it's Low 2-C because The Rule also resetted the timeline.
004.png

005.png

Also, lmao at the Rule of being only planetary when it literally eliminates and resets a timeline. Why would one of the most powerful techs in Synapse be planetary when humans the angels made and describes as worms, bugs, pests, and playthings have the power of time on Earth itself?
090.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

Daedalus the creator of the rule literally confirms what Ikaros says. Also implying the big bang was made by the Rule also. So are you gonna keep lying and spreading false information because the scans are literally from the last few chapters.
058.png

062.png

063.png

Zeus is not an auto-defense weapon. It literally controlled by the Lord of Synapse. Do I need to post scans of the Lord of Synapse controlling it to debunk this claim too?

010.png

Also you can't see the portal at all once Ikaros flies through it and past it.

I didn't state anything about Storm. You were in a previous SnO thread spreading false information.

That sphere is literally the portal. I also debunked your claim as showing which you get past that portal its no longer there.

Also no response to the scans? Remember when I said "Ikaros had to take Tomoki through the portal to Synapse." and you responded with "There was no opening when she went through it. You can see the impact ripples from her breaching the sphere." All you could have asked for was scans... Instead, you post out-of-context scans, scans that don't have a thing to do with this to prove an invalid point. Then lie talking about they flew to Synapse without an entrance.

I asked you multiple times to stop replying to me because all you're doing is posting scans out of context with your own context. You literally stated there was no opening and Ikaros just flew there. I had to debunk that with tons of other stuff. I asked you nicely because I'm about to argue with someone who nitpicks scans and obviously didn't read the series.

I'm not new at all. I'm very aware of how it goes here. In that very Storm thread, some ppl called out staff members for being bias. There's nothing about opinion if someone of a higher ranking says something people agree with. Ant literally told me he doesn't have time to look at information himself which it why he just goes along with people he thinks he can trust. That's not agreeing with opinions it's called being bias.

There is no debate you post misinformation saying the angeloids can dream, Ikaros flew to Synapse without the portal opening, Synapse shares the same dimensional space as Earth despite having a whole star in its dimension and literally existing before the big bang yet still existing when Earth was destroyed, Claimed Zeus destroyed the moon and Earth (which was the rule was it was eliminating and getting reading to reset the timeline), claimed Synapse teleported its space on Earth despite no scans of this at all, didn't even calc a feat of humans having the power to destroy Earth and stated its tier 6, and much more.

I'm not going back and forth with you anymore. I would rather wait until I find who read the series along with Judas and knows what they are talking about for there to be is any revision at all. Thank you

I don't have a problem with you at all. I need someone who knows the work of two series. What you're doing is posting out-of-context scans to provide an invalid point someone like Ant isn't going to look through it he's very busy. He also doesn't have knowledge himself on the series as he literally admitted it. Of course, he'll agree with you. So as stated above I would rather wait until someone who read both mangas or has knowledge of both comes along. It's not fair to do a revision with out-of-context fans and bias.

Last edited:
Profiles who AP scale to the Big Bang and universe creation
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Imperiex
That's not even near even almost half

Profile who AP are rated timeline/universe erase/reset or even both

Not even near almost half, I could still keep going on for both...

Now was The Rule used multiple times to fix the structure of Synapse. First Synapse cease to exist and then everything below Synapse, which is the universe is destroyed after maintenance. Even restored the timeline when Sugata wished for a new world along with the angel.

It's stated that the Rule also made the big bang. The Rule power is via electricity just like Zeus.

It stated Zeus is the most powerful large-scale tech > Big Bang and Timeline erasure resets. Both tech output sources are electricity.

Transport cards are stated to be weapons. Which destroyed the old reality and resetted it which changed the manga chapter completely which is a low 2-C

Now Zeus once again is the most powerful large-scale tech in Synapse. All these Profiles AP are scales to the very same thing I'm told that does not scale to AP.

As Livinmeme stated all these verses are rated Tier 3/2 in AP because of stuff like this so why is there a problem with this very particular verse?

Okay. That seems fine to me. Would you be willing to apply it?

Okay, but DT said that he is tired of these repeated discussions (and he should preferably be reserved for wiki policy revision threads that we cannot properly solve without him), whereas I think that Kaltias has long since left this community.

Well if so, then yeah my only suggestion would be the change to 3-A and getting the star thing calced.

Okay. Thank you. Your help with the wiki editing would be appreciated.

Should I ask a few calc group members for help with the calculation? They would need to see the available visual evidence first though.

@Qawsedf234

What changes do you think that we need to apply based on this thread?
Once again proving my point.
You don’t read the information. You just go along with who you want to go alone with. I just countered all his misinformation with scans and here you go “any suggestions” but of course you wouldn’t know because you admitted you don’t look at it.

I really don’t even care anymore because someone of your stature should not be this bias. You should be looking at both sides. The fact you even admitted you don’t even do that you put your “truth” in people and hoping they are right. Says a lot about the credibility of this site. You’re literally agreeing with someone who didn’t read the manga and I brought up several points of misinformation they posted…which you continued to ignore also just like every single last one of my post. For example DT literally put the synapse core at low 2-c for resetting the timeline. This person keeps confusing the Big Bang, Zeus, and the rule as the same thing. In fact if you read the manga you would see there are several realms of existence of the universe alone and several parallel universes. This is called be bias and unfairness.

Last edited:
Maybe later today, unless someone else wants to take care of it first, also...

This is the biggest cap I have ever seen :ROFLMAO:
What's the cap Bleach has tier 3 and 2 ratings.

Chaos absorbed the melans and was stated she could take on Synapse itself with the energy she obtained. The technological might of Synapse includes the strongest large scale Tech which is Zeus (Stronger than the Rule which destroys and remake the universe or the Timeline. Also another large scale device created the big bang explosion) and Transports cards which connect to powerful techs on Synapse resetted the entire episodic event of Chapter 2 and also destroying the old reality which was stated to be one of Synapse's many powerful weapons other than angeloids.

Stronger than the Rule which destroys and remake the universe or the Timeline
Remaking the world isn't a Low 2-C feat, just a 5-B one. The closest is the Big Bang thing that may not have even been from the Synapse according to how the dialogue is laid out. This is at best a 3-A scaling showing, which even then I find questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back