• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade of Squadron Leader level and Officer level characters in Hunter X Hunter

So in Hunter X Hunter, other than Cheetu, Leol, and Zazan all of the people In Hunter X Hunter who are on the level of Chimera Ant squadron leaders or Officers
(This includes Ikaros,Rammot,Welfin, and Meleoron) are 8-B, However I believe that the people on this level should be 8-A. My reasoning is that in chapter 225, The Phantom Troupe member Phinks Magcub fought with a Chimera Ant officer named Gorilla, The thing about Squadron Leaders are that they are all Superior and seen as commanders to Officers, but when Phinks fought the Officer Gorilla, He could not damage him without using Nen/Cyclotron ripper and Phinks base form is 8-A, so my logic is this:
Phinks Without Nen (Tier 8-A)< Officer Gorrila = Officer Ikaros< Squadron leaders Rammot, Welfin, and Meleoron
By this logic, I think Ikaros,Rammot,Welfin, and Meleoron should be moved from tier 8-B to tier 8-A. I also think that Post Greed Island Gon and Killua should be moved to 8-A, due to Kite viewing them on the level of Squadron leaders and Officers, but that is debatable and will affect a bunch of other tiers in the verse so that might be a bigger discussion
My source for Gorilla surviving Base Phinks is in this chapter https://read-hxh.com/manga/hunter-x-hunter-chapter-225/

Back