• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sneaky beakie vs sneaky snek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Not actually a beakie, as those don't exist for this brand of Mehreens. Disappointing I know.

Solid Snake in his prime vs a Primaris Incursor of the Raptors Chapter.

Speed equalized, battle takes place in a swamp. Neither are allowed weapons that breach 8-B. Otherwise SBA.

Fite!

Snek? SNEK? SNEK?!: 0

Primadonna: 3

Inconclusive:

Seems like any of Snake's plans get screwed over by Primaris's forcefield, Regenerationn, or resistances, so I'll go for the space marine.

Oh no a typical Incursor doesn't have access to an Iron Halo. Those are reserved for higher ranked members.

Somebody should probably remove that from the first key.

Anyhow, the dolls and Foxdie virus are probably useless due to resistances and Primaris's few haxy abiltities seem to be useless because they mainly seem useful in CQC where they already have the advantage due to armor and physicallity.

This basically leads to who can out gun each other which mainly focuses on weaponry, skill, and their sensory technology.

I'll wait for people to give some analysis before making my vote.

Okay.

Just so you know though, it being in the first key is allowed cause it is still considered part of optional equipment (remember, it's a profile for generic Marines, and generic Captains do exist).

Also, Snake kinda has a two times AP advantage, even if the Primaris Marine's feat is casual and they can get stronger if they get so close to death their Belisarian Furnace kicks in.

In that case, I'll go with Snake. His moderately better experience, sensory technology, and stealth with let him get the first few ranged hits in where he'll easily out do the mid-low regenration and likely kill the Primarius before he goes rage state.

I don't think either of them can sneak up on either though.

A Marine's Auspex can detect the energy emissions from life forms and invisible gas emissions (meaning, potentially breathing as well), while the Incursor's visor can see through objects.

Also better experience is debatable since Incursors are part of the Vanguard forces, a group of Marines that are seen as more senior, meaning they should at the very least be pushing their late decades and potentially crossing over to their first century.

Considering the environment they're in I think this'd just devolve into a days long sniper duel.

Im gonna go with the Space Marine due to the fact that they have more experience (and likely more skill), have better stamina and seemingly has far better protection/defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back