• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I agree, but I simultaneously can't get over the fact that a page currently exists with a Moon level AP rating via changing the color of the moon.
U w0t m8

The second justification for Relatiivistic I think should be removed I looked at he clip linked and they didn't react to the Light before it reached them like the profile says.

Yep.

>Moon level with Blue Moon spell (Higher than the other Smurfs, which can turn the moon blue, likely not combat applicable

Ok. Now I have seen it all.

Roys vietnam flashbacks by atnortsi-dac7b6c

Good thing I just came here.

Okay, maybe I added too much to it...

Also, about the canon, the Smurfs wiki says that they simply have a set of specific, separate canons, instead of just having the first one as the main one.

The 5-C tier thing may be removed from the tier and AP sections, but I think it can stay in the Powers and Abilities section.

The causality manip can just be changed to time manipulation in that case.

Finally, for the second justification I added to the relativistic speed, it may be removed, I just checked it again and I think I was wrong.

Man, why didn´t ya notiicated me? I was the one that did the profile to begin with, oh well, at least I´m here to help fixing the mess.

I even asked Ant about the canon thing and agreed that a composite would be best overall.

I added the blue moon spell like that because I thought it ws quantificable (like if changing the color of a universe without concept manip would automatically be 3-A, then I thought in this case it would just fall as 5-C here), but as it seems it´s simply inmeasurable, I gues it´s fine to be removed.

Am I allowed to edit the profile in that case? Just asking to avoid trouble.

Yeah, even changing the "color" of the universe wouldn't be a 3-A feat. It wouldn't really be any sort of quantifiable change or something that could grant AP.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yeah, even changing the "color" of the universe wouldn't be a 3-A feat. It wouldn't really be any sort of quantifiable change or something that could grant AP.
3-A reality warping

Hold down Matt, the profile only needs some more editing to be in the wiki, and I may go ahead and fix the issues in it if I actually get input to be allowed to do so, which I´m still waiting.

First Witch said:
And here i thought we would finally create the Golden Emperor Yakou Presto Messiah Nutcracker Witch Time Lord Beatrice Saves the World with the Black Thirteen as his standard equippment, who happens to be a jewish snake that wants to euthanise himself.
I improved it

Thanks Zach for the fix on the profile.

I contacted Kepekley as it seems he can calc this.

Back