• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEW LOONEY TUNES TIERING

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Ladies and gentlemen.

We got 'em.

For many years, it has been stated that Looney Tunes is far too inconsistent to have proper tiering, and that cartoons don't deserve Varies ratings without proper explanation. Well, that ends today.

Not only have we proven that the Looney verse contains an UES, but we have also proven that their power does INDEED fluctuate depending on their state of mind and what they believe they can accomplish through Subjective Reality. With that said, now we can discuss proper tiering.

Lowest Tiering (So Far)

There are likely much more feats to be made for the more grounded Looney Tunes feats, but the one that is accepted so far is a City Block feat for Wile E. Coyote.

Bugs can damage Coyote as well.

In World of Mayhem, something that was repeatedly stated to be canon by Warner Bros staff and dev team, also by the by, a game where everyone can fight everyone, Wile E.'s attacks can harm the likes of Bugs and his variants.

The toons in that game as well as those that scale to them should have 8-B as their lowest rating.

Now for speed. Lots of characters generally downscale from the Roadrunner. Wile E. Coyote can just barely keep pace with him, and Bugs is marginally faster than Coyote.

This accepted calc from the Gold Key Comics, which were acknowledged in the canonical official guide to Looney Tunes, puts him at Sub-Relativistic.

It also puts ol Wile E. at Class 10 in terms of LS.

Mid-Tiering

Now we have the planet-buster tiering. Where a character in Looney Tunes will survive the destruction of a planet or a moon or an "earth-shattering kaboom"-type weapon.

We have a calc for that here.

This feat details Bugs tanking the destruction of a moon-destroying kaboom and it puts him at about 5-A.

Cosmic Tiering

Finally, we have the cosmic tiering. I won't go into Tier 1 stuff again, don't worry. You're safe. For now. 6-D Bugs is coming and no one can save you.

But I did want to talk about the numerous times that the toons have survived feats pertaining to the destruction of the universe, which was stated to be infinite in Yakko's educational song.

The first few feats are impressive, but as for the second one, their cartoon actually should contain -- everything in the cartoon.

Let's talk about film reels for a second. Each image in a film reel contains an individual second of time as we see in the Hamton and Daffy/Porky feats. This would mean their film reels contain their past, present and future. Destruction of this reel entirely would mean they survive 4-D destruction. Or Low 2-C.

This would mean their Multiverse as well.

As already stated in previous CRTs, Pinky & The Brain proved that their space-time continuum operates that if changes to time are made, new timelines are created. In a Pinky & The Brain episode, Brain of the Future, Pinky and Brain create a bootstrap-esque paradox that causes an infinite number of Pinky and Brain to start showing up continuously in their timeline. If the cartoon contains these alternate timelines then survival of the cartoon's destruction should be 2-A and the peak lifting strength for a normal toon without Dimensional Manipulation should be Infinite.

Bleebleebthatsallfolks.

Agreed: DarkDragonMedeus, Propellus [Can only speak for Low and Mid ratings],
Accelerated_Evolution, Tonygameman (4)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
The Low and Mid Tierings checks out, but I can't really say anything for the cosmic ratings

Two Questions:

1- Are you proposing the High-tier toons to be "Low 2-C, possibly 2-A"?

2- Coyote will scale to the 5-A stuff due to him being a Mid-Tier toon, right?

Two Questions:

1- Are you proposing the High-tier toons to be "Low 2-C, possibly 2-A"?

2- Coyote will scale to the 5-A stuff due to him being a Mid-Tier toon, right?
1. Yes. Without the possibly if everything checks out.

2. As I've explained a lot of times, the tiers for Toon Physiology do NOT mean physicals, but on levels of hax.

Everyone in the verse just scales to each other besides those with Tier 1 abilities. The Varies tier works on all of them because Bugs could be hitting them with a tier 8 punch or a tier 5 punch or tier 2. Their levels fluctuate so all toons would generally have varied ratings from 8 to 5 to 2. I feel like that generally spaces them out and shows the versatility of their power.

1. Yes. Without the possibly if everything checks out.
Ok
2. As I've explained a lot of times, the tiers for Toon Physiology do NOT mean physicals, but on levels of hax.
Ok then, sorry for that

Everyone in the verse just scales to each other besides those with Tier 1 abilities. The Varies tier works on all of them because Bugs could be hitting them with a tier 8 punch or a tier 5 punch or tier 2. Their levels fluctuate so all toons would generally have varied ratings from 8 to 5 to 2. I feel like that generally spaces them out and shows the versatility of their power.
Okay

I agree with the CRT

The planet destruction calc's yield is actually 2.776 Quettatons, or High 5-A.
Thing is, because of how surface area and stuff works, it doesn't seem like anybody there would scale to the full explosion.
Character A being 100m away from a 1 kiloton bomb and tanking it wouldn't be 1 kiloton, because what hits them is super spread out.

The planet destruction calc's yield is actually 2.776 Quettatons, or High 5-A.
Thing is, because of how surface area and stuff works, it doesn't seem like anybody there would scale to the full explosion.
Character A being 100m away from a 1 kiloton bomb and tanking it wouldn't be 1 kiloton, because what hits them is super spread out.
The calc isn’t for the planet’s destruction, it’s for the other moon destruction feat that Bugs tanks in Haredevil Hare. Planet X’s destruction is just a supporting feat that should reasonably be somewhere in the Tier 5 range to show the versatility of their durability.

The calc isn’t for the planet’s destruction, it’s for the other moon destruction feat that Bugs tanks in Haredevil Hare. Planet X’s destruction is just a supporting feat that should reasonably be somewhere in the Tier 5 range to show the versatility of their durability.
I meant moon destruction, my bad, but my point remains the same.
There's seemingly no clip of the feat itself in the blog so I can't even see the original video.

Agree with everything
Marvin was holding the explosive that blew up the Moon & K8 was right next to him when this happened. Hope this link works.

Back