• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smurf hax: Either defining or killing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading it back now, I'm pretty happy with the pages. I am a bit disappointed that we didn't properly cover characters like Scion (Worm); who have this sort of smurf hax resistance due to his body existing across many universes, without having that qualify for higher tiers.

It might be nice to have standards on when characters like that would qualify, and when characters wouldn't qualify (i.e. if they're just vaguely said to be 11-D without any feats or statements concretely indicating they'd be hard to affect because of that).

@DontTalkDT (I am sorry for saying this), on the resistance part, it is very much messy, hard to read.
I am at my PC with desktop mode and it's completely unreadable. So I would say mobile users will face difficulties.

On the other part, it is fine. Although, I am not fan of how the page is turned on, It's pretty much disorganized to my taste.

I will let @Agnaa judge it, but this is my evaluation. I am very picky when it comes to explanation as they should be professional and organized.
Reading it back now, I'm pretty happy with the pages. I am a bit disappointed that we didn't properly cover characters like Scion (Worm); who have this sort of smurf hax resistance due to his body existing across many universes, without having that qualify for higher tiers.

It might be nice to have standards on when characters like that would qualify, and when characters wouldn't qualify (i.e. if they're just vaguely said to be 11-D without any feats or statements concretely indicating they'd be hard to affect because of that).
@ImmortalDread

Should we unlock our wiki's Hax page for you, so you can improve on its wording, and if so, what changes do you wish to make, more specifically?

Weren't we waiting for Agnaa?

In any case it seems best first doing a draft proposal of the changes to the Hax page while accounting all that has been accepted so far, over directly editing the page.

Looking further, yeah, his input isn't particularly required right now beyond (if possible) evaluating the further changes Dread may want to do, I'll also keep an eye to see if the proposal addresses Agnaa's concern on our current stuff not properly covering edge cases like Scion from Worm, as otherwise I may also want to do some proposals accordingly.

Any further changes you want to propose, or should I start proposing some changes to try to address Agnaa's concerns?

TBH I've been noticing that some other proposals may also be wise doing to the current page, so I'd just request to close this thread, I'll make another thread as a sort of part 2, then after all of that some announcement on the changes and how they impact the site.

TBH I've been noticing that some other proposals may also be wise doing to the current page, so I'd just request to close this thread, I'll make another thread as a sort of part 2, then after all of that some announcement on the changes and how they impact the site.
What should we do with DT's draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back