• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Whis and Zeno revision

Whis's attack potency is described as follows:

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Is far more powerful than Beerus and can knock him out with a single blow)

Since the other angels' profiles state they are stronger than Jiren, I think Whis's page should reflect this as well.

Proposed change -> Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Is far more powerful than Beerus and can knock him out with a single blow. Should also be far superior to Jire, who can shake the World of Void)

In my opinion, Zeno's attack potency should also be revised a little bit, just to show how much he is above the others. Since the Grand Priest has this info, I figured Zeno could have it as well.

Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (Whis stated that Zen'ō could easily erase the entire multiverse if he so wished, and Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything, including all 12 universes and the incorporeal Zamasu)

Proposed change -> Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (Far, far superior to Jire and Ultra Instinct Goku, who can shake the infinitely-sized World of Void. Whis stated that Zen'ō could easily erase the entire multiverse if he so wished, and Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything, including all 12 universes and the incorporeal Zamasu)

Back