• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Changes, Also Natsu Low 7-C and 7-C

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Why does Base Second Origin Natsu have two tiers, he should just be 7-C, I know Power of Friendship is accepted and all, but it was revealed he was just holding back with sting and rogue, in the beginning, it's not so much that he isn't 7-C, it's just he was holding back to see what they could do, also I Really think we should change the Power of Friendship name to something better for Erza, I'm open for ideas, but I just think we should make these small edits

It was actually talked somewhere about the FT verse getting a downgrade & everyone accepting it since they thought it made no sense. u do know that FT does do PoF cause its an actual thing

I 100% know POF is a thing, it's is a power of the verse, I'm just saying that Base Second Origin Natsu, is just 7-C, after his fight with Sting and Rogue, his power stays at that level of power, I mean Base Gajeel who is comparable to Base Natsu, is able to dominate Rogue with no difficulty before he had that shadow boost, and not because of Power of Friendship, everyone has power of friendship, I don't think it should be a form necessarily on their pages, just their power on that page, the only one who should have a separate POF form, and even still I think we should change the name, is Erza, I don't know, it just feels a little Unnecessary

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I 100% know POF is a thing, it's is a power of the verse, I'm just saying that Base Second Origin Natsu, is just 7-C, after his fight with Sting and Rogue, his power stays at that level of power, I mean Base Gajeel who is comparable to Base Natsu, is able to dominate Rogue with no difficulty before he had that shadow boost, and not because of Power of Friendship, everyone has power of friendship, I don't think it should be a form necessarily on their pages, just their power on that page, the only one who should have a separate POF form, and even still I think we should change the name, is Erza, I don't know, it just feels a little Unnecessary
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1398145 This is the thread where everyone agreed upon u should check it out (it already concluded though)

I actually agree with DemonGod on this. Natsu was simply stronger than them. He was shown to be superior to them later on as well, without utilizing "PoF".

He won the fight using his own strength, without any friendship. What Mavis said is that the reason he got so strong is because he believes in his bonds or something like that.

So yeah, Natsu should be 7-C normally.

Well, nothing is going to happen here unless you ask for input from the staff members knowledgeable about Fairy Tail.

Also I kinda take back my opinions on the Erza Name, there really is no other way to name it, I'm hoping someone has a better name, because I really don't like "with Power of Frienship" maybe like with Max Power or Limits Broken, but I just feel like POF isn't a proper name exactly, and I know it's nitpicking but I'd prefer a better name

Natsu and Gajeel both continuously had a leg up on Sting and Rouge, even going so far to let Sting pummel them in Dragon Force to learn his fighting style and strength

plz look at the thread i posted & talk 2 the person that made the thread. it was agreed by everyone in the thread though. i think people considered PoF cause when DF Sting hit Natsu he started talking about how he was "''going 2 use his power 4 all the time my friends were laughed at''"

I will ask, I'm just saying that speeches are given throughout the manga all the time, I'm saying that Power of Friendship is always being used by Natsu, Natsu's second origin Base Peak is 7-C, and all other of his tiers are using POF, just different levels, I just believe there shouldn't be a seperate tier for both his base and power of friendship, Gajeel doesn't have that on his page, and he's comparable to natsu, so, I belive the only one who should have a POF added to their page is Erza, because of the insane Meteor destruction she pulled off with an insane increase in power

If both of them are very close to 7-C (1/2x), I'm okay with base GMG Natsu being 7-C.

About Erza, what do you think of Nakama power? Or Power of Fairy Tail, as POF is used only by them (IIRC, stopped reading FT some time ago)

Nakama Power is Ok, but it sounds a bit cheesy, but it is way better than POF, I'm honestly liking High 6-C with Limits Broken, but I am also OK with Nakama Power

The better question is....why is Levy at least low 7-B lol unless yall think she could take on a Pre DF Natsu (she HARDLY even fights)

Shouldn't dominating two Low 7-C's who combined their power together yet still lost be 7-C, either way, Natsu should only have one form for his base Second Origin

BlackeJan said:
The better question is....why is Levy at least low 7-B lol unless yall think she could take on a Pre DF Natsu (she HARDLY even fights)
Can someone tell me about this?

Well a better reason for Natsu 7-C, is that his Base is comparable to Erza's base armors, who is 7-C

i think we really need 2 talk about how Levy is at least low 7-B when she HARDLY even fought or deal out damage that magnitude

@Demon her 7-C feat wasn't from her base armors. It was one of her more powerful armors that did the feat.

BlackeJan said:
i think we really need 2 talk about how Levy is at least low 7-B when she HARDLY even fought or deal out damage that magnitude
She apparently scales off Max, which I get, I mean it's not completely improbable for Levy to get to that level, I mean Lissanana took part in defeating a spriggan, and I feel like she is comparable to her, so I believe it's all right, plus she somewhat kept up with Bloodman if on for a fraction

Theglassman12 said:
@Demon her 7-C feat wasn't from her base armors. It was one of her more powerful armors that did the feat.
It was her Piercing armor, not one of her stronger armors, and Natsu is able to keep up with Erza in her Medium Armors, so I think it's fair that his peak in base is that strong, plus once again he molly wopped two Low 7-C's combining their power together, I honestly think he does scale to that level, plus this Natsu managed to keep up and somewhat damage a 7-B Mard Geer, it's not that hard to see he is 7-C

He's 7-B in a different tier. Not to mention he was barely doing anything to Mard Geer before his dragon force boost.

She apparently scales off Max, which I get, I mean it's not completely improbable for Levy to get to that level, I mean Lissanana took part in defeating a spriggan, and I feel like she is comparable to her, so I believe it's all right, plus she somewhat kept up with Bloodman if on for a fraction

yeah she kept up but DIDNT damage him at all. Heck she tried 2 fight him but that still wasnt working if anything Gajeel is the 1 who took him down by himself (she played a tiny support in the fight)

There is actually a recent calc from Narutoforums concerning Natsu's Crimson Lotus attack against Sting and Rogue:

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...rt-5-fairy-fail-edition.36926/#comment-239574

The result ended up being 2.1 kilotons(Small Town Level) as a low end, and 18 kilotons(Town Level) as a high end

(This was calced by a professional NF calcer btw)

And I think the high end is more plausible, especially since as the calcer himself said, the calc is a lowball since not all of the explosion could be calced.

Captain Torch said:
There is actually a recent calc from Narutoforums concerning Natsu's Crimson Lotus attack against Sting and Rogue:

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...rt-5-fairy-fail-edition.36926/#comment-239574

The result ended up being 2.1 kilotons(Small Town Level) as a low end, and 18 kilotons(Town Level) as a high end

(This was calced by a professional NF calcer btw)

And I think the high end is more plausible, especially since as the calcer himself said, the calc is a lowball since not all of the explosion could be calced.
That's good, I guess

Besides making Base second origin Natsu 7-C, and Changing erza's Power of Friendship name, I also believe we should add a Natsu with atlas flames power form, since he did get apower boost and beat Future Rogue

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Why does Base Second Origin Natsu have two tiers, he should just be 7-C, I know Power of Friendship is accepted and all, but it was revealed he was just holding back with sting and rogue, in the beginning, it's not so much that he isn't 7-C, it's just he was holding back to see what they could do, also I Really think we should change the Power of Friendship name to something better for Erza, I'm open for ideas, but I just think we should make these small edits
I am saying that to remove that power of friendship things from his profile, its not like he get beat up then got a bs powerup, he was holding back, he didnt even use lighting in battle. Also they power boost he get from atlash flame should be named as hell fire mode, because atlash as a dragon made up of hellfire

What if we used "Rage Boost, or Emotion Boost" for the name of Erza's peak, since she is always using POF in her base and such, it's just that her peak is max emotions and stuff

The title "When Enhanced by Emotions" for Erza and Natsu has been added and I like that name, but once again Natsu doesn't need that as a form, and he needs an Atlas Flame mode added, so I would prefer to do that

I would say Likely/Possibly 7-C is the safest route here. Natsu dominated twin Dragon and he never shown to struggle at all, implying that it was casual feat. (Ex: Natsu blocked a bloodlusthed punch from DF Sting or when he overpowered a roar attack from DF Rogue).

Even back when pre-time skip, Natsu PoF allows him to finished of Laxus, who is a Low 7-B at time.

I'm saying that Natsu is always using POF and therefore, there shouldn't be a separation between his base and a hypothetical POF form, and that his peak base would be 7-C, plus this base is the same one that got a whole lot stronger over time and somehow managed to somewhat compete with Mard Geers's Etherious Form with Gray, plus the high end of the calc of his Crimson Lotus Flame Blade is 7-C when the calc itself is a lowball, so I think it's okay to make him straight up 7-C, as for him beating Laxus, he only did this with a lot of help, and Fairy Law draining Laxus of magic

So is Natsu gonna be just 7-C or what, either way, he should only have one form for his base, also a Low 7-B Atlas Flame Fire Form

If anyone wants, I could add the changes :) or not depending

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So is Natsu gonna be just 7-C or what, either way, he should only have one form for his base, also a Low 7-B Atlas Flame Fire Form

If anyone wants, I could add the changes :) or not depending
Don't add the changes dude ya gotta wait until we all agree. Someone said that Natsu final attack on the Twin Dragon Slayers was calced at Low 7-C

Back