• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Changes, Also Natsu Low 7-C and 7-C

It was calced at 7-C, that's the whole point. It's just that people believe that this final attack was done with "power of friendship" and deserves a separate key because of that...

Captain Torch said:
There is actually a recent calc from Narutoforums concerning Natsu's Crimson Lotus attack against Sting and Rogue:

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...rt-5-fairy-fail-edition.36926/#comment-239574

The result ended up being 2.1 kilotons(Small Town Level) as a low end, and 18 kilotons(Town Level) as a high end

(This was calced by a professional NF calcer btw)

And I think the high end is more plausible, especially since as the calcer himself said, the calc is a lowball since not all of the explosion could be calced.
So basically people agreed on the low end instead of the high end. Natsu b4 was 7-C but I guess people decided against that

People didn't even discuss this calc at all. I brought it up but nobody talked about it for some reason. The high end is far more viable because the calc itself is a low end. People accepted the high end, but as PoF.

Captain Torch said:
People didn't even discuss this calc at all. I brought it up but nobody talked about it for some reason. The high end is far more viable because the calc itself is a low end. People accepted the high end, but as PoF.
I meant on VsBattle

Natsu is always using POF, his base Peak is 7-C, yes he is using POF, but he uses that in every form, there shouldn't be two of them, plus Natsu was just stronger than Sting and Rogue, he was holding back, he didn't get a powerup that was different from his normal base

The conclusion was that that feat is PoF. Did you read the thread? The argument right now is not whether Natsu is 7-C or not, but whether is it his normal power of PoF.

Captain Torch said:
The conclusion was that that feat is PoF. Did you read the thread? The argument right now is not whether Natsu is 7-C or not, but whether is it his normal power of PoF.
Dude calm down I already know that

Captain Torch said:
His Normal power is POF, he's ALWAYS using it, with FDKM, Atlas Flame, LFDM, SFDM, and Dragon Force, he is always using POF

His Normal power is POF, he's ALWAYS using it, with FDKM, Atlas Flame, LFDM, SFDM, and Dragon Force, he is always using POF

He's not ALWAYS using PoF. It's when he's either in a pinch or something happens to his friends that's when it activates. Tbh he was using PoF yet at the same time was holding back at the same time fighting Sting & Rogue

Why on Earth is August's Suicide Attack At Least 6-B, Likely High 6-B he was going to destroy Fiore, that's why it's on his profile, it's not that he scales to Etherion

He is High 6-B with his Suicide attack, and Mavis and Fairy Heart Need the Etherion mention on they're page, to say At Least 6-B, Likely High 6-B

What's the accepted size of the country he was gonna destroy? If it's still High 6-B then he should simply be High 6-B via his suicide attack since he isn't scaling to Etherion. Also I agree with the OP with the name of Pow on the profiles. It's not exactly the most professional name and it's kinda redundant. If you ask me we should just give them a key without the name like that.

Fiore is a High 6-B, that's why it should be changed to straight up High 6-B

Also Base Second Origin Natsu should just have one key, that would be 7-C, also have an Atlas Flame Key, that is Low 7-B due to being stronger than LFDM and beating Future Rogue

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Fiore is a High 6-B, that's why it should be changed to straight up High 6-B
remember that thread u posted on about Etherion scaling (only staff members) well thats what everyone agreed on. Nobody liked the High 6-B

@BlackeJan

I know and I'm fine with the scaling to Etherion, the point is August has a High 6-B via environmental Destruction, becuase he was specifically going to destroy Fiore, August is unrelated in scaling to Etherion, he has the High 6-B key because he was going to evaporate all of Fiore

@Enryu

Maybe if Future Rogue was also At least 7-B, but he's not, he's Low 7-B, the reason Natsu was able to damage Motherglare is because he is a dragonslayer, not so much that he has an comparable power, I'd be safe puting Hellfire mode at At least Low 7-B

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Enryu
Maybe if Future Rogue was also At least 7-B, but he's not, he's Low 7-B, the reason Natsu was able to damage Motherglare is because he is a dragonslayer, not so much that he has an comparable power, I'd be safe puting Hellfire mode at At least Low 7-B
then At Least Low 7-B + or At Least Low 7-B + likely higher, what is the most likely to be added to the Natsu Hell Fire Mode?

I think Natsu in Hell Fire Mode could be At Least 7-B or 7-B baseline.

well I mean the Natsu absorbed enough flames from the Flame Atlas so he injured Motherglare, Rogue even being a Dragon Slayer his attacks had no effect on the dragon he was facing and he looks like he was in the Dragon force.

What makes this 7-B tier any different from his other 7-B tiers?? He barely has anything noteworthy that distinguishes him from the other forms on the same tier.

Theglassman12 said:
What makes this 7-B tier any different from his other 7-B tiers?? He barely has anything noteworthy that distinguishes him from the other forms on the same tier.
Because Natsu eat the flames of Atlas Flames and hurt Motherglare?

Theglassman12 said:
And what does that give him that no other form can give him?
I think we can give the form "Hell Fire Mode" to Natsu for the same reason as the Savage Dragon Fire it seemed to demonstrate a new form even though his appearance did not seem to be different.

The small changes that need to be made are

1. August's Suicide Attack is Just High 6-B

2. Mavis and Fairy Hearts Pages need their Etherion Keys to be At least 6-B, Likely High 6-B

3. Natsu's Second Origin Base needs only one key, which will be 7-C and it doesn't need any mention of POF

4. Natsu needs a HellFire Form, that is listed as either At least Low 7-B or possibly 7-B and the explanation will be (Superior to LFDM, Defeated Future Rogue and Motherglare)

These are very small changes that needed to be made, and I can make them if I am allowed to

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The small changes that need to be made are
1. August's Suicide Attack is Just High 6-B

2. Mavis and Fairy Hearts Pages need their Etherion Keys to be At least 6-B, Likely High 6-B

3. Natsu's Second Origin Base needs only one key, which will be 7-C and it doesn't need any mention of POF

4. Natsu needs a HellFire Form, that is listed as either At least Low 7-B or possibly 7-B and the explanation will be (Superior to LFDM, Defeated Future Rogue and Motherglare)

These are very small changes that needed to be made, and I can make them if I am allowed to
I agree with everything but I think Natsu Hell Fire Mode should be At Least Low 7-B +, likely 7-B.

It also occurs to me, that whatever Natsu becomes, Future Rogue will also become

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It also occurs to me, that whatever Natsu becomes, Future Rogue will also become
Possibly the explanation for Future Rogue (White Shadow Dragon Mode) At Least Low 7-B+, likely 7-B (Defeated an enraged Natsu in LFD Mode and fight against Hell Fire Mode Natsu who can hurt Motherglare)

Back