• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Aggregor tournament buff

Hey everyone, I entered everyone's favorite Osmosian warlord into a tournament, so I thought why not give him a few buffs.

Intelligence: Genius, Aggregor is probably the one who made his spear and his machine to absorb all Andromeda aliens' powers and he also knows how to use Professor Paradox's entropy pump to make his machine work. His DNA comes from Kevin who is rated as At least Genius and he calls himself intellectually superior to Brainstorm here.

He should probably have a clarification on his page that mana = life-force in Ben 10 so per verse equalization he can absorb both magic and life-force (his life-force absorption is probably from draining Adwaita but he should also scale to Kevin who drained Gwen's mana and this should also be noted on Kevin's page).

Telekinesis: (21:15)

Energy/electricity absorption for his spear: Happens right after he claims he has superior intelligence.

AP: Implied to have easily incapacitated P'andor who was unharmed by Armored Kevin's punches, easily incapacitated Armored Kevin and Gwen as well. Counterfeat: Gwen blocked with a shield (same episode but 8:45) but I doubt this invalidates scaling. We shouldn't really scale him to Brainstorm cause he went for the brain.

Durability: Aggregor doesn't get hit lol and when he does it's Ra'ad using a durability ignoring attack (becoming electricity and electrocuting him that way or a huge blast of electricity but that's off-screen so we don't know if he no-sold or not) so I guess this doesn't need to be changed.

Seems okay.

He would be a genius for making his tech. You can't really scale his INT from Kevin.

I mean his DNA comes from Kevin thus his capability to get smart would as well and he considers himself superior to Brainstorm who is a supergenius, but genius is fine for me.

This seems fine, with the exception that his intelligence seems more Extraordinary Genius level.

Yeah sure go ahead, don't have much time to edit now anyways. I'd recommend separating his abilities via his spear from the rest. So with spear: energy projection, telekinesis and electricity absorption.

Also Kevin's page should get the life-force/mana indication as well and I recommend keeping this thread open after the edits since Corgi the Gen Z God will probably list here all of Ultimate Kevin's abilities that need to be added to his page.

Corgi the Gen Z God might post some abilities for Ultimate Kevin and we might as well use this thread for it.

Back