• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aggregor, having obtained the Map of Infinity, was able to get into the Forge of Creation, in which he wanted to get the powers of omnipotence.

We know that previously he could not do this, because the Forge is separated by a temporary barrier created by Professor Paradox and only he or the Map can detect this barrier and, accordingly, the Forge of Creation. We also know that the Forge of Creation is located in a completely different space-time continuum, which is why Alien X was able to survive the destruction of the universe. Therefore, Aggregor must have immeasurable speed after being strengthened by the Map of Infinity for flying through the space-time continuum and ending up in the Forge of Creation.

Agree:
Disagree: Lord_Farquaad69420 (tp)
NXCHT.66 Maverick_Zero_X Success0906 (tp) DarkDragonMedeus (dimensional travel)
Neutral: OMNIVERSAL-KING

Oh, it's also worth increasing the reaction speed of Kevin, Ben, and Gwen for reacting to Aggregor's flight and his subsequent attack.

Agree: NXCHT.66 Success0906 DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:
Neutral: OMNIVERSAL-KING

Last edited:
Disagree, travelling to other space-times is not immeasurable speed, and the map can teleport you to other dimensions as shown in legerdomain

We never see how the guy enters, and if he could just fly into other dimensions, why didn't he go to legerdomain by flying?
It looks like he's entering this dimension after Ben and his team entered. I don't know? It was still a different dimension with different laws and rules that were different from the Forge of Creation.

It looks like he's entering this dimension after Ben and his team entered.
could have just been looking for the baby
I don't know?
Exactly, you don't know how he travelled there, and we see him teleport to different dimensions as well, so via occahm's razor, the simplest solution, is the most likely one
It was still a different dimension with different laws and rules that were different from the Forge of Creation.
Okay? He could teleport there and back?

Also as I said before, flying to other universes isn't immeasurable so even if he did fly there (which he didn't) it's not immeasurable speed

Hm? Well, this has nothing to do with Aggregor, but how could Kevin in Ultimate Form overcome the Forge of Creation without the Map of Infinity?
Again flying through universes isn't immeasurable speed, also how do we know kevin didn't just yoink the map from greg.

Last edited:
Disagree, travelling to other space-times is not immeasurable speed, and the map can teleport you to other dimensions as shown in legerdomain
Disagree FRA.

Also, saying this scales to Ben and co. means a huge portion of the verse would receive Immeasurable speed, which would be incredibly inconsistent with their showings.

Disagree FRA.

Also, saying this scales to Ben and co. means a huge portion of the verse would receive Immeasurable speed, which would be incredibly inconsistent with their showings.
however, it is necessary to add a reaction at least to the actual speed of the Aggregor, because this cannot be ignored.

No, I didn't get it wrong. it must be the same thing, because the space-time continuum contains infinite time frames
That's not how it's supposed to be.. just because I have water doesn't mean I am the ocean, and a kitten crossing over my body won't mean that it jumped over an ocean.

Aggregor can get infinite speed by flying out the universe, if it is valid. But flying out of the universe doesn't grant immeasurable speed, it's something you gain by jumping in-between time.

Aggregor can get infinite speed by flying out the universe, if it is valid. But flying out of the universe doesn't grant immeasurable speed, it's something you gain by jumping in-between time.
Isn't he jumping between time, crossing two completely different space-time continuums?

but it is not shown that he teleported specifically to this dimension.
It's occah's razor, why fly (if he could) when he can teleport and get there even faster, hell the whole point of the map is to get you there, if he could just fly into the forge, wouldn't he have done so already

Back