• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sorry, guys, but I don't understand your philosophy. Are you saying that the time frame should be larger than the space-time continuum in which they exist?

It's occah's razor, why fly (if he could) when he can teleport and get there even faster, hell the whole point of the map is to get you there, if he could just fly into the forge, wouldn't he have done so already
The point of the Map is for the Aggregor to be able to detect the time barrier that was created by the Paradox.

I'm sorry, guys, but I don't understand your philosophy. Are you saying that the time frame should be larger than the space-time continuum in which they exist?
No, think of a line (timeline) and a dot (space-time), travelling across the line is immeasurable speed, but travelling from dot to dot isn't

No, think of a line (timeline) and a dot (space-time), travelling across the line is immeasurable speed, but travelling from dot to dot isn't
I understand this perfectly well, but the space-time continuum is a structure where spatial and temporal dimensions exist simultaneously

I understand this perfectly well, but the space-time continuum is a structure where spatial and temporal dimensions exist simultaneously
Kinda, but it's specifically a snapshot of the timeline, the timeline consists of the past present and future, the space-time only consists of the present

Kinda, but it's specifically a snapshot of the timeline, the timeline consists of the past present and future, the space-time only consists of the present
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand why past and future time frames should exist outside the space-time continuum. So time must exist outside of time?

No, the timeline is just "longer" as in its not for a specific snapshot, line vs dot analogy
Wait. The joke of the time barrier is that it contains time dimensions. We know that through his intersection, Ben meets himself from the past. Isn't this the intersection of time dimensions?

Time does exist simultaneously with space but not in the way you think. By your logic, me walking to the store would be immeasurable speed. Why? Because space and time exist simultaneously.

Time does exist simultaneously with space but not in the way you think. By your logic, me walking to the store would be immeasurable speed. Why? Because space and time exist simultaneously.
No, you will not have immeasurable speed, because you are flowing in the present. And the space-time continuum contains the past, present and future

and the map wouldn't do that for aggregor, your trying to ignore what the map has been shown to do, its outright stated to send you anywhere across the universe
In fact, it is not stated anywhere that it can send you to any point in space-time. It is simply said that it extends through 17 dimensions. The video clearly states that the time barrier is open only to the Paradox and to the Map master

No, you will not have immeasurable speed, because you are flowing in the present. And the space-time continuum contains the past, present and future
You just proved our point. Even if Aggregor flew out of the continuum, he will only escape the present. After all, he is not going against the flow of time.

Last edited:
You just proved our point. Even if Aggregor flew out of the continuum, he will only escape the present. After all, he is not going against the flow of time.
No, why not? You wrote about an active event that depends on your decision, and it, in turn, will disintegrate into an infinite number of variations in the future, which forms the past. However, you still exist and move in the present, without affecting in any way other time lines that exist in another part of the space-time continuum. If the Aggregor escapes from the present, then in fact he must get either into the past or into the future according to the General Theory of Relativity. However, he leaves "time" in principle.

Then you should already understand this.
based on my knowledge of physics and, in principle, my philosophy about metaphysics, time should exist simultaneously with space, as shown in the scan, including the past, present and future, along with parallel dimensions. You simply cannot leave this "Ball" and leave only the present, because the ball is surrounded by all time lines, based on the fact that they coexist with space in the same state.

Ben's cosmology is about the same.
pic

based on my knowledge of physics and, in principle, my philosophy about metaphysics, time should exist simultaneously with space, as shown in the scan, including the past, present and future, along with parallel dimensions. You simply cannot leave this "Ball" and leave only the present, because the ball is surrounded by all time lines, based on the fact that they coexist with space in the same state.

Ben's cosmology is about the same.
pic
The thing is, I don't disagree with your statements. But listen to me, my fellow brother, this wiki doesn't list escaping the space-time continuum as immeasurable speed.

The thing is, I don't disagree with your statements. But listen to me, my fellow brother, this wiki doesn't list escaping the space-time continuum as immeasurable speed.
perhaps, speaking in general terms, I agree, but if we talk about the cosmology of Ben 10, then we can speculate.

perhaps, speaking in general terms, I agree, but if we talk about the cosmology of Ben 10, then we can speculate.
Sure, if you can make a detailed article about Ben 10 space-time mechanics. But let me tell you something very important, this wiki is extremely strict about Immeasurable speed nowadays. Before 2021, most verses had immeasurable just by existing outside space-time or running outside of it, but since the irrelevant speed category got taken down, immeasurable speed requirements have been more strict and require strong evidence. Most of the verses who had immeasurable speed are being revised and those who aren't, will eventually get revised.

Sure, if you can make a detailed article about Ben 10 space-time mechanics. But let me tell you something very important, this wiki is extremely strict about Immeasurable speed nowadays. Before 2021, most verses had immeasurable just by existing outside space-time or running outside of it, but since the irrelevant speed category got taken down, immeasurable speed requirements have been more strict and require strong evidence. Most of the verses who had immeasurable speed are being revised and those who aren't, will eventually get revised.
It's just that there is still a thread of discussion about the speed of Time Beast, where the technique is about the same, because I remember how he crossed the boundaries of the space-time continuum (where all dimensions, including time, were located) and fell into the Void. Why the same technique? Aggregor (if we still assume that he flew to the Forge of Creation), flies out of the space-time continuum of the main Universe and falls into the Void (which Ben and his team also got into with the Paradox on the ship) and from there moves to the dimension where the Alien X race lives.

It's just that there is still a thread of discussion about the speed of Time Beast, where the technique is about the same, because I remember how he crossed the boundaries of the space-time continuum (where all dimensions, including time, were located) and fell into the Void. Why the same technique? Aggregor (if we still assume that he flew to the Forge of Creation), flies out of the space-time continuum of the main Universe and falls into the Void (which Ben and his team also got into with the Paradox on the ship) and from there moves to the dimension where the Alien X race lives.
If you don't know this already, a topic that has been opened before and rejected cannot be reopened for another 3 months unless you have some other arguments. I will suggest that we as a whole group make a discord server, collect even the slightest scan for immeasurable speed, prepare a article, then make a CRT. There have already been more than 3 CRTs for immeasurable speed this week.

If you don't know this already, a topic that has been opened before and rejected cannot be reopened for another 3 months unless you have some other arguments. I will suggest that we as a whole group make a discord server, collect even the slightest scan for immeasurable speed, prepare a article, then make a CRT. There have already been more than 3 CRTs for immeasurable speed this week.
No, I know that, but I just gave this argument as an example. No more than that

Back