• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. For Nuova Shenron's Shell form, he is listed as 4-B due to fighting on par with Base Goku. And one of the reasons Base Goku is 4-B is due to fighting on par with Uub.

However Uub is listed as 4-A via being comparable to Anime Buu. Base Goku was also able to hold his own against Base General Rilldo who is listed at 4-A as well.

So perhaps it might be more appropriate to have Goku and Nuova in their bases be 4-A instead of 4-B based off this.

This seems reasonable, really.

Thanks guys. If this is to get accepted, maybe this could work as justification for Base Goku.

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Put up fights against Uub and Base Rilldo. Both of which were on levels similar to anime Buu, who gradually destroyed a galaxy.)

Now that you pointed out, i definitely agree and think that Base Goku and Nuova should be changed to 4-A, yeah. *Nods*

It seems that people are in universal agreement with the proposed upgrades. Thus, for Base Goku, Nuova Shenron [and all Shadow Dragons!], Rildo, and Base Vegeta, their base stats will be changed to:

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level

Durability:
Multi-Solar System level

Striking Strength:
Multi-Solar System Class

Also, for their [Base Goku/Vegeta's] SSJ Forms, would their AP be enough for a "At least" statement?

Lina Shields said:
It seems that people are in universal agreement with the proposed upgrades. Thus, for Base Goku, Nuova Shenron [and all Shadow Dragons!], Rildo, and Base Vegeta, their base stats will be changed to:
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level

Durability:
Multi-Solar System level

Striking Strength:
Multi-Solar System Class

Also, for their [Base Goku/Vegeta's] SSJ Forms, would their AP be enough for a "At least" statement?
idk about the last part tbh

but i agree with the frst part

This seems reasonable to me. Who wants to perform the changes, and which GT profiles need to be adjusted?

@Ant thank you. I have updated Nuova. Goku and Vegeta are locked though. So someone else will have to do those.

I would appreciate that. Thanks.

@Ant thank you again. I have updated the profiles.

I believe Eis Shenro's profile warrants an upgrade since he should be comparable to Nuova.

Edit: Speaking of which, if the upgrades for GT are set, doesn't GT align with the anime continuity? This would mean that all the anime-only exclusive characters have their AP upgraded to 4-A.

No. Only the ones on a comparable level with Majin Buu. Cell is still only Solar System level as far as I am aware.

Sweet, another GT revision, GT sure needed these, also proves why GT characters are MUCH stronger then their Z counterparts

@Lina In any case, the topic for this thread has been handled, and it should be closed. You can take it up in the other current DB content revision thread, that is specifically discussing this, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back