• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since this is possible now, Naruto takes on Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMWFanboy said:
When Six Paths Shadow Clones got feats for being relative to him
Is that a question? It got suckerpounced by sasuke and it didn't dispell. And their AP is always the same

are we ignoring the feats of Naruto's shadow clones and instead comparing them to fodder??? Clones who can literally fight limbo clones and not get dispersed. Also for naruto it does seem the more chakra he puts in them the more durable they are based on the fight with Sasuke and Madara and i think Kaguya also with Obito and Pain

No, they are not. Goku used kaioken X4 only

Goku used KKx4, but multiply 70 x 5 and 280 x 5 and what do you get? That was what was suggested by Kep for KKx5

goku said it wasnt fast enough which should be PIS since he was dodging his attacks in his base and weaker form and he did use kk to dodge attacks from him

Kkx4 didn't destroy him, Vegeta crushing him did. He was still able to dodge around even after using Kkx4.

Naruto's no stranger to fighting enemies above his payload.

however with that said Naruto does not fodderize Goku at all, Goku's insane H2H, and superior AP Dura give him enough to make this fight close.

However, Naruto has this. Naruto can send out Rasengan waves just like a Kamehameha, throw Durability ignoring rasenshuriken, has a far better battlefield awareness via emotion sensing and spreading his clones all around the battlefield, he can even just phase through Goku and one shot him but this very out of character for him.

as for Goku sensing Naruto's Ki, I'm not sure.. six paths chakra doesn't fall under verse equalization like normal chakra.

also while Naruto's clones aren't nearly as poofy as they once were but their durability relies heavily on the amount Naruto makes.

Goku one shotting some clones with his fist isn't the problem, the problem arises when Naruto's clones can output comparable AP to himself. yes in the event Goku can sense his clone his still going to have to avoid hundreds of attacks from all directions and saying his going to avoid every one of them is NLF to the highest degree, ontop of that Naruto can amp himself up to an unknown degree by absorbing all the natural energy around him.

so voting Naruto Mid-High Difficulty

Golden Void said:
Regarding shadow clones being the same strength, when did this change?
That scan about Shadow Clones chakra usage, not strength and they have same abilities and stats (except durability -Naruto is the only character that KB didn't dispel when attacked and it's after gaining SPC- ) didn't change.

Not bothering to discuss calculations or feats. Just focusing on the character's own displayed abilities.

By the time of the Saiyan saga IIRC Goku has:

Kaio-Ken (Can only go up to X4 at absolute max which just about destroys his body, X3 is already stretching it), Spirit Bomb (Naruto won't let him use it), Kamehameha (Highly verastile and powerful with great range. Can become its Super variant), Low-level flight (He still prefers using the Nimbus it would seems so I don't think he can maintain it for super long), Experienced Martial Artist (Doesn't seem to be a master of any particular form but he is a prodigy and talented at adapting), Savant of Martial Arts Ki Sensing (Should work since it can sense life force IIRC), Kiai (Potential for trickery but Goku rarely uses it on opponent's who are not fodder, useful against clones), Energy Barrier (I seem to recall him using this against Vegeta but I don't recall how effective it was or if it was anime-only).

Naruto has:

All five affinities (Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind) and perhaps all advanced affinities (Boil, Lava, Magnet, etc), Sage Mode (Essentially gives him the same abilities as ki sensing as well as punches with attributes akin to a Kiai) Negative emotion sensing (Can sense the intent of others essentially, meaning in a battle he can tell when a opponent is attacking), Rasengan (Attacks in a spiral motion, has great momentum and can adapt into perhaps any shape or form), Chakra cloak (Can form chakra arms, fingers for advanced manipulation. Acts as a shield/defensive mechanism), Kurama (Can create Kurama as an avatar that fights by himself), Shadow Clones (Up to thousands of clones that work for combos, distractions, tricks, barriers etc), Rasenshuriken (Ranged technique that cuts on the cellular level. The cellular feat was BEFORE Sage Mode), Flight (I don't seem to recall this having any real costs or restrictions on his part), Body Flicker (Enhances speed by unknown amounts, seems to be hundreds of times at least for Kakashi), Substitution (Seems to be nearly instant to perform and works great in conjunction with clones), Transformation (Perfect disguise, can hide under rubble. Albeit Goku could probably sense it), Experienced Fighter (Potentially a master of Frog Taijutsu), Prodigy (Can quickly adapt to his environment and opponent and perform underhanded techniques with ease), Regenerative powers (Can create entirely new eyeballs with little to no effort and as a child regenerated a hole in his chest and I belive lung? with Kurama's chakra).

I will neglect the Truth-Seeking orbs since he hasn't used them as an adult yet and we don't know if he can make them again.

It is also worth noting that Naruto is a character that doesn't have Goku's own interest in mercy and is perfectly fine with being underhanded whereas Goku is typically interested in prolonging fights with strong opponents and prefers 'fair' battles unless it is a life or death situation with the world at stake.

Goku has arguably the power advantage with Kaio-Ken, however this HEAVILY strains his body and can only be used for extremely brief periods of time, to add further I have reason to believe Goku has difficulties flying for prolonged periods of time considering his choice to use the Nimbus Cloud to arrive to the battle with the Saiyans. To add further this implies that the Nimbus may be faster than Goku. In contrast, Naruto overall comes off as weaker but he has far FAR more hax and utility. To add further he has access to a great deal more defensive and evasive techniques than Goku and seems to have zero issues flying for prolonged periods of time.

Overall I give this battle to Naruto due to his superior experience, defensive powers, evasive powers and regenerative powers. To add further, his power is similar to at least base Goku. Naruto should be capable of surviving the Kaio-Ken and then countering Goku with an underhanded strategy to defeat the heavily drained saiyan.

adult naruto can literally use it as well. He just hasnt shown it. He still his same abilities i dont know why people think he doesnt

Goku is no match for Naruto(without steam) without Kaioken,only with Kaioken x3 or 4 he can do something.Also,Steam Release does not have negative effects like Kaioken.

When you curbstomp others, who've curbstomped others, who curbstomped others, who curbstomped others, who while surpressed is casually above baseline, you're at the very least at that level.

Theglassman12 said:
When you curbstomp others, who've curbstomped others, who curbstomped others, who curbstomped others, who while surpressed is casually above baseline, you're at the very least at that level.
That has never been how it worked on this wiki. We jus know that they are 69zt <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back