• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
*Speed is =
*EVERYONE IS IN CHARACTER

LxZWL2T.png
7e1ec11a06b89f6e7c0e525c9a94769b36e58841_hq.gif

Last edited:
I think Naruto has this one in the bag for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, unless this changed while I wasn't aware, I believe Goku is only baseline Moon level (he's a bit higher due to a scaling chain of course, but the moon level feat is baseline I believe. (Obviously correct me if I'm wrong lol)
This should give Naruto, who's sitting at around 200 Exatons, a substantial AP advantage here.

Adult Naruto is nowhere near as creative or as versatile as he used to be in his youth, but he does still have a lot of advantages over Goku. His regeneration is still going to be a big advantage here, as he'll continuously recover and heal from damage.
He doesn't utilize Rasenshuriken and clone spam nearly as much as he used to, but he still uses the RS and a few clones here and there, so it could come up.
He still uses chakra arms at least, which give him nice additional range, dexterity, and maneuverability.

Naruto has pretty impressive sensory abilities that should give him the edge in close combat, but admittedly it's not as highlighted or showcased as it used to be.

Goku at this point isn't that adept at flight and spamming Ki blasts, so I don't see that being a big issue. (Not to mention that Naruto technically can match him in those departments)

Overall, I think it'll be a good fight, but I see Naruto edging Goku out FRA.

how does Goku deal with naruto sage enhanced senses, extrasensory and analytic prediction?
if the fight drags on im sure naruto would resort to shadow clones

I think Naruto has this one in the bag for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, unless this changed while I wasn't aware, I believe Goku is only baseline Moon level (he's a bit higher due to a scaling chain of course, but the moon level feat is baseline I believe. (Obviously correct me if I'm wrong lol)
This should give Naruto, who's sitting at around 200 Exatons, a substantial AP advantage here.

Adult Naruto is nowhere near as creative or as versatile as he used to be in his youth, but he does still have a lot of advantages over Goku. His regeneration is still going to be a big advantage here, as he'll continuously recover and heal from damage.
He doesn't utilize Rasenshuriken and clone spam nearly as much as he used to, but he still uses the RS and a few clones here and there, so it could come up.
He still uses chakra arms at least, which give him nice additional range, dexterity, and maneuverability.

Naruto has pretty impressive sensory abilities that should give him the edge in close combat, but admittedly it's not as highlighted or showcased as it used to be.

Goku at this point isn't that adept at flight and spamming Ki blasts, so I don't see that being a big issue. (Not to mention that Naruto technically can match him in those departments)

Overall, I think it'll be a good fight, but I see Naruto edging Goku out FRA.
so naruto is much stronger and haxier? how is there a chance goku can win this?

how does Goku deal with naruto sage enhanced senses, extrasensory and analytic prediction?
Goku literally has all of these as well lol.
if the fight drags on im sure naruto would resort to shadow clones
He doesn't really spam them anymore, so I can see Goku countering them with Ki blasts.

The biggest problems for Goku are the AP difference and regen IMO.

i didn't watch childhood goku but i doubt its on the same level, has he fought against other characters with analytical prediction?

Naruto claps. Naruto is 6.81 times stronger than goku and he even upscales from that value, it's almost a one shot, goku can't kill him even with a charged ki blast which multiplies goku's attacks power by several times and naruto is much much more versatile, pretty much a stomp.

Goku is much much higher than baseline though.

Roshi blew up the moon with a power level of 180, by the saiyan saga Goku was already at 8,618.

along with a long-ass scaling chain. I doubt the gap is that large.

Goku is much much higher than baseline though.

Roshi blew up the moon with a power level of 180, by the saiyan saga Goku was already at 8,618.

along with a long-ass scaling chain. I doubt the gap is that large.
No, not quite. The 180 is for base Roshi. His moon level feat was performed with a max power Kamehameha in Buff form.
So it's more like:
Buff MAX Kamehameha (baseline 5-C) > Buff Roshi > 180 PL

Also, isn't this Raditz Saga Goku? His power level only exceeded 8000 after training for a year with King Kai. His power level during the Raditz Saga was around 416, and only reached around 925 with a maximum power Kamehameha.

No, not quite. The 180 is for base Roshi. His moon level feat was performed with a max power Kamehameha in Buff form.
So it's more like:
Buff MAX Kamehameha (baseline 5-C) > Buff Roshi > 180 PL

Also, isn't this Raditz Saga Goku? His power level only exceeded 8000 after training for a year with King Kai. His power level during the Raditz Saga was around 416, and only reached around 925 with a maximum power Kamehameha.
RIP yeah this is a stomp

So now there's a much smaller AP Difference that Naruto should still hold the lead in, plus Clones, plus Rasenshuriken, plus Boil Release.

Don't know much about Goku but it seems Naruto has the advantage according to a lot of people. I think I'll vote for Naruto since he has AP advantage and haxes.

So now there's a much smaller AP Difference that Naruto should still hold the lead in, plus Clones, plus Rasenshuriken, plus Boil Release.
AP difference very small, clones can be dealt with easily with ki blast spam or danmaku, omni directional ki blasts or shockwaves or just hand to hand works. Rasen shuriken is strong but I think piccolo can dodge or blast it with another powerful move but if he gets hit it's bad although piccolo can regen too. Naruto very rarely uses boil release. Piccolo has a big skill advantage

AP difference very small, clones can be dealt with easily with ki blast spam or danmaku, omni directional ki blasts or shockwaves or just hand to hand works. Rasen shuriken is strong but I think piccolo can dodge or blast it with another powerful move but if he gets hit it's bad although piccolo can regen too. Naruto very rarely uses boil release. Piccolo has a big skill advantage
Clones have equal dura so danmaku will just do normal damage to them, Rasenshuriken is also homing and Piccolos regen isn't enough to regen from it

Back