• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
More or less almost if not all characters from DB lose with equal stat. Maybe Hit with his time manipulation and the characters with EE may win. Buu also could win with his transmutation.

Zaratthustra said:
More or less almost if not all characters from DB lose with equal stat. Maybe Hit with his time manipulation and the characters with EE may win. Buu also could win with his transmutation.
dabura and cell as well would win

Eh. Dabura would have a pretty big problem with Naruto's cloak stopping his spit or his clones.

Cell wins most of the time, true, though a mass barrage of rasenshuriken could do him in. He could just teleport away, but wouldn't really know to.

bruh

we're not using their strongest forms.

We're using 23rd Budokai Goku and Tailed Beast Mode Yang-Half Nine Tails Naruto

MarcuzzPlayzz said:
Naruto stomps if their power is equal.
Status are not equal, only speed is

Actually if you look at Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode key you'd see that he only has Low 6-B AP when using a Biju Bomb which scales to 1.2 Teratons. His Striking Strength and other attacks are only High 6-C which scales to 130.55 Gigatons. So this isn't so much of a stomp via Goku having better stats except durability.

That's why this isn't a stomp because Naruto wins via hax while having a disadvantage in stats. I just noticed a problem with Naruto's TBM key durability, it's says he's 6-B for tanking the Jubi's attacks but First Form Jubi is only Low 6-B in all it's stats.

OneBleach is correct. There is no way Naruto's TBM more durable than Juubi First Form. His dura is only Low 6-B

It's a stomp because Goku has no win cons, at least none that I can think of.

He'll lose due to Naruto's hax, and he can't capitalize on his AP advantage due to Naruto's durability.

Kin201 said:
OneBleach is correct. There is no way Naruto's TBM more durable than Juubi First Form. His dura is only Low 6-B
Well Naruto will be going through a massive revision soon after the forum migration, so all the current ratings will possibly change anyway.

OneBleachHurricane said:
That's why this isn't a stomp because Naruto wins via hax while having a disadvantage in stats.
I just noticed a problem with Naruto's TBM key durability, it's says he's 6-B for tanking the Jubi's attacks but First Form Jubi is only Low 6-B in all it's stats.
The ten tails has a 6-B feat thats linked on the verse page, the profiles don't reflext this because we are waiting for the forum move to finish so we can make the Part 2 revision thread.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The ten tails has a 6-B feat thats linked on the verse page, the profiles don't reflext this because we are waiting for the forum move to finish so we can make the Part 2 revision thread.
Naruhodo

So should this thread be closed, I mean I do not see any hax Goku has to win but only AP win con and compared to Naruto in hax...

Back