• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon ball son goku teen by krizeii-d5qder9
Goku

Sasuke boruto adult 1
I am stepping into dangerous grounds here by doing this fight... All the more tempting!
Adult Sasuke vs Nappa fight Goku

AP for both

Sasuke: A bit over 400 Zettatons (comparable to or superior to Momoshiki who is above Kaguya who is 400 zettatons via being almost equal to the combined might of Hagoromo and Hamura who are 200 Zettatons)

Goku: Nappa >> Piccolo > Saibamen = Raditz > BoS Goku >= Piccolo (69.69 Zettatons)

It seems like people just don't... I'm not going to go there because I'll say something I might regret. Now I would simply just close this but apparently people need to be told why something is an obvious mismatch.

Sasuke has Body Precognition with Sharingan, Genjutsu, Substitution to help avoid attacks along with his switch Rennigan ability, Push and Pull ability, Energy Absorption, Soul Removal, Shadow Clones, Susanno, Amatarasu. Black Rods to paralyze.

Before anyone even thinks of saying "But Goku has fighting skill". Lol Sasuke has proven to have great combat skill himself and put the Sharingan on top of that. Last thing people are going to say to try and make this seem legitimate is "Goku has Kioken". That will not boost Goku's speed to the point where he would be at a great advantage, same with his power. Lastly Kioken causes major pain to the body, basically destroying Goku so if Sasuke can survive long enough, Goku will basically become helpless.

I'm closing this. I thought Dragon Ball vs Naruto was done for but it seems I was mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back