• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clones have equal dura so danmaku will just do normal damage to them, Rasenshuriken is also homing and Piccolos regen isn't enough to regen from it
Good point about the rasen shuriken, but clones have shit durability, they get taken doownby one attack so piccolo should easily defeat them.

Piccolo.

Hokage Naruto hasn't showcased anything from his war arsenal (which he would need to defeat Piccolo decisively), and he amounts to taijutsu and the occasional ninjutsu now. Creating many clones would require him to split up his chakra, which wouldn't be very useful against someone who can easily AoE the entire area multiple times.

Naruto can create a smaller amount of very powerful clones, and that's about it. If he could create dozens upon dozens of clones with no chakra decrease and that are as powerful as he is, he would do that and win every battle. The clones that faced Madara's shadows were created by Naruto in his prime and with half of Hagoromo's chakra to amp him up, I don't see him replicating that in any way possible.

He doesn't have anything to undermine or outright defeat Piccolo.

Piccolo.

Hokage Naruto hasn't showcased anything from his war arsenal (which he would need to defeat Piccolo decisively), and he amounts to taijutsu and the occasional ninjutsu now. Creating many clones would require him to split up his chakra, which wouldn't be very useful against someone who can easily AoE the entire area multiple times.

Naruto can create a smaller amount of very powerful clones, and that's about it. If he could create dozens upon dozens of clones with no chakra decrease and that are as powerful as he is, he would do that and win every battle. The clones that faced Madara's shadows were created by Naruto in his prime and with half of Hagoromo's chakra to amp him up, I don't see him replicating that in any way possible.

He doesn't have anything to undermine or outright defeat Piccolo.
Hokage naruto is stronger than his teen spsm state, and he has rasenshuriken which hits is effective against piccolo.

Hokage naruto is stronger than his teen spsm state, and he has rasenshuriken which hits is effective against piccolo.
Not by the scaling used on the wiki and not by the lore. Base Hagoromo is already Moon level+, and later became Juubi's jinchuuriki as well. Both Naruto and Sasuke received half of his chakra, a chakra that later returned to Hagoromo after they sealed Kaguya away. Having the other half of Kurama does not make up for the amount of chakra lost. Rasenshuriken can be dodged or countered by ki attacks.

Not by the scaling used on the wiki and not by the lore. Base Hagoromo is already Moon level+, and later became Juubi's jinchuuriki as well. Both Naruto and Sasuke received half of his chakra, a chakra that later returned to Hagoromo after they sealed Kaguya away. Having the other half of Kurama does not make up for the amount of chakra lost. Rasenshuriken can be dodged or countered by ki attacks.
What? Naruto still has his six paths powers after the kaguya fight...
Rasen shuriken is homing and has a slight AP advantage over piccolo, although piccolo can regen if he gets hit provided that he isn't hit in the head.

What? Naruto still has his six paths powers after the kaguya fight...
Rasen shuriken is homing and has a slight AP advantage over piccolo, although piccolo can regen if he gets hit provided that he isn't hit in the head.
He has Six Paths powers, what he doesn't have is half of Hagoromo's chakra. The requirement to use Six Paths Senjutsu is having the chakra of all bijuus, consequentially mimicking Hagoromo's power. Naruto has that, even without Hagoromo's chakra. What he doesn't have anymore is the amp provived by Hagoromo in the war.

It can be dodged. Piccolo just has a better arsenal to counter Naruto imo, mainly because of AoE ki attacks. I'm open-minded regarding this, so I'll be voting Piccolo now and keeping an eye out for arguments for Naruto.

He has Six Paths powers, what he doesn't have is half of Hagoromo's chakra. The requirement to use Six Paths Senjutsu is having the chakra of all bijuus, consequentially mimicking Hagoromo's power. Naruto has that, even without Hagoromo's chakra. What he doesn't have anymore is the amp provived by Hagoromo in the war.

It can be dodged. Piccolo just has a better arsenal to counter Naruto imo, mainly because of AoE ki attacks. I'm open-minded regarding this, so I'll be voting Piccolo now and keeping an eye out for arguments for Naruto.
Alright that makes sense, piccolo for reasons above.

He still has Hagaromos chakra its just the seals disapeared
also really using base narutos rasenshuriken

He still has Hagaromos chakra its just the seals disapeared
also really using base narutos rasenshuriken
I've already made my case as to why Hokage Naruto is weaker than RSM War Naruto.

I used those scans to counter the notion that just because the Rasenshuriken homes in targets, it doesn't mean that it can't be dodged. Both Piccolo and Naruto are far above an injured Tendou (who dodged it) and above an injured Naruto who casted it.

I've already made my case as to why Hokage Naruto is weaker than RSM War Naruto.
and its straight up wrong
I used those scans to counter the notion that just because the Rasenshuriken homes in targets, it doesn't mean that it can't be dodged. Both Piccolo and Naruto are far above an injured Tendou (who dodged it) and above an injured Naruto who casted it.
Its a feat for tendo if he dodges a homing attack

FYI, Naruto does not have Homing Attacks listed in his in his Pre-War Arc and War Arc Profiles, and he only has that in his New Era Profile so using the "Tendo dodged Rasenshuriken" seems to be disingenuous.

and its straight up wrong
4th databook confirms Hagoromo gave them his powers, not only the jutsu to seal off Kaguya. Hagoromo straight up admits having no chakra to use his summoning technique in chapter 686 because he gave it away.
Its a feat for tendo if he dodges a homing attack
The scans are meant to show that it's possible as long as you have the speed and reactions to do so, and I believe that Piccolo does have what it takes to dodge them, but it appears that the point of Tendou dodging it equalling to someone else dodging a different version of it is flawed.
FYI, Naruto does not have Homing Attacks listed in his in his Pre-War Arc and War Arc Profiles, and he only has that in his New Era Profile so using the "Tendo dodged Rasenshuriken" seems to be disingenuous.
I've always assumed it was a homing attack? It must be something exclusive from The Last then. Since this is in-character, how often or how likely it is for Naruto to use it?

I've always assumed it was a homing attack? It must be something exclusive from The Last then. Since this is in-character, how often or how likely it is for Naruto to use it?
Adult Naruto might not open up with it but might incorporate in his Taijutsu (Similar in the Delta Fight) or use it if Piccolo keeps his distance (Basically, forced to rely on it) since this Naruto, and more or less every villain in Boruto prefer Taijutsu (Because Absorption gimmick)

4th databook confirms Hagoromo gave them his powers, not only the jutsu to seal off Kaguya. Hagoromo straight up admits having no chakra to use his summoning technique in chapter 686 because he gave it away.
yeah and they never lost it
The scans are meant to show that it's possible as long as you have the speed and reactions to do so, and I believe that Piccolo does have what it takes to dodge them, but it appears that the point of Tendou dodging it equalling to someone else dodging a different version of it is flawed.
its flawed when Tendo is faster then that version of Naruto and Because Tendo pain is a puppet so not normal movements

yeah and they never lost it
Hagoromo confirms that the same chakra returns to him in chapter 690. According to some members, adult Naruto is not currently accepted to be stronger than War Naruto in the wiki scaling, so I'd recommend creating a CRT to change that if you're willing to. I don't want to derail by discussing something unrelated to the thread at hand.
its flawed when Tendo is faster then that version of Naruto and Because Tendo pain is a puppet so not normal movements
Tendou saw the attack and jumped up, it appears to me that doing that is not exactly unusual behavior. This is also pointless for the discussion at hand because I mistakenly assumed Rasenshuriken roamed in targets since its conception.

Adult Naruto might not open up with it but might incorporate in his Taijutsu (Similar in the Delta Fight) or use it if Piccolo keeps his distance (Basically, forced to rely on it) since this Naruto, and more or less every villain in Boruto prefer Taijutsu (Because Absorption gimmick)
I'm leaning Naruto then, given he should also have a slight AP advantage.

Hagoromo confirms that the same chakra returns to him in chapter 690. According to some members, adult Naruto is not currently accepted to be stronger than War Naruto in the wiki scaling, so I'd recommend creating a CRT to change that if you're willing to. I don't want to derail by discussing something unrelated to the thread at hand.
Hagoromo confirmed the seals returned to him not the chakra

It depends on strength, if they are relative in power then Naruto demolishes him with mid diff at worst, better techniques, much better senses which will result in much better CQC skills.
If Piccolo is stronger then he will most likely win.
Also, Jigen's fight is in the next week and it seems like Naruto created more than 10 clones at the same time and he might showcase something different from the manga.

It depends on strength, if they are relative in power then Naruto demolishes him with mid diff at worst, better techniques, much better senses which will result in much better CQC skills.
If Piccolo is stronger then he will most likely win.
Also, Jigen's fight is in the next week and it seems like Naruto created more than 10 clones at the same time and he might showcase something different from the manga.
Piccolo has answers to most of narutos techniques. And having better sensing doesn't mean you have better close combat skills wtf? How did you even come to that conclusion?

Piccolo has answers to most of narutos techniques. And having better sensing doesn't mean you have better close combat skills wtf? How did you even come to that conclusion?
Piccolo doesn't have answers to clones or various RS, Naruto's main weapons.
Having better senses means Piccolo will have harder time punching Naruto while the latter will have better chances of counter attacking. What I wanted to say was basically that, but in terms of skill it's hard to guess who is better, Naruto is a better tactician though. While Piccolo is one of the smartest characters in DB in terms of combat, it still mostly revolves around overpowering your opponent rather than outsmarting.

Piccolo has several answers to clones which include, danmaku ki blasts, ki shockwaves, omni-directional ki blasts and even hand to hand, he can ki blast the rasenshuriken or even just dodge.
Naruto's hand to hand skills don't compare to piccolo's but naruto's sensing is indeed better, his extrasensory perception is better and he has better enhanced senses but those don't make him better at hand to hand, although analytical prediction does give naruto an advantage. The AP difference is very small so it doesn't really drastically effect things, although piccolo's charged attacks can be boosted several times his own power level so if he hits with a SPC or something he'd be able to win easily.

Sorry But wouldn't Naruto be able to dodge his attacks with the motion sensing and hit Piccolo with the a Rasenshuriken?

Piccolo has several answers to clones which include, danmaku ki blasts, ki shockwaves, omni-directional ki blasts and even hand to hand, he can ki blast the rasenshuriken or even just dodge.
Naruto's hand to hand skills don't compare to piccolo's but naruto's sensing is indeed better, his extrasensory perception is better and he has better enhanced senses but those don't make him better at hand to hand, although analytical prediction does give naruto an advantage. The AP difference is very small so it doesn't really drastically effect things, although piccolo's charged attacks can be boosted several times his own power level so if he hits with a SPC or something he'd be able to win easily.
Danmaku, Ki Blats and Shockwaves aren't answers to clones, all Naruto god tiers can do that easily, you don't see Kaguya obliterating hundreds of Naruto's clones with one massive explosion, his clones are strong too.
You can dodge RS, but for how long, and how many times? Another thing to consider is that Piccolo doesn't know what RS is, he will evade it like one would evade Kienzan but after it explodes he is done for.
Piccolo isn't better than Naruto in h2h combat, there's no basis for it.

If Naruto has better AP he straight up stomps Piccolo in this match, I just don't see Piccolo winning against Naruto, at all. He gets ganked and beaten to death by clones. As for Special Beam Canon, I don't know how useful it can be, If I don't forget it takes him a lot of time to charge it, the attack is costly and is easily avoidable considering Naruto's senses and the fact that it travels in a straight line, a useless technique basically.
How exactly does sensing emotions help you dodge kicks and ki blasts?
He can do that since Sage Mode, basic pseudo precog.

Danmaku, Ki Blats and Shockwaves aren't answers to clones, all Naruto god tiers can do that easily, you don't see Kaguya obliterating hundreds of Naruto's clones with one massive explosion, his clones are strong too.
No, that's not a good point, clones almost always die in one attack, and are only useful in huge numbers to overwhelm an opponent, piccolo can easily defeat the clones and they can't overwhelm him.
You can dodge RS, but for how long, and how many times? Another thing to consider is that Piccolo doesn't know what RS is, he will evade it like one would evade Kienzan but after it explodes he is done for.
He can blow it up before it gets to him or block it with barriers or something, it's not like he'll overlook it like any other attack.
Piccolo isn't better than Naruto in h2h combat, there's no basis for it.
Piccolo can fight goku and other master martial artists like roshi who have hundreds or years of experience and more skilled than any other martial artist on earth, piccolo is also very very smart, he clearly is more skilled.
As for Special Beam Canon, I don't know how useful it can be, If I don't forget it takes him a lot of time to charge it, the attack is costly and is easily avoidable considering Naruto's senses and the fact that it travels in a straight line, a useless technique basically.
Yeah because of how long it takes to charge it might not be good, but piccolo can use other charged ki blasts as well like that big ass explosion he did against goku in the 23rd tournament.

i vote Naruto he has the Hax and the analitycal prediction of the Sage and Kurama mode that will help win this battle

No, that's not a good point, clones almost always die in one attack, and are only useful in huge numbers to overwhelm an opponent, piccolo can easily defeat the clones and they can't overwhelm him.
Unless I see him do so I don't have any reason to believe it. What you say is basically "Trust me bro".
Piccolo will get overwhelmed by clones each of which is stronger then him or relative to him in power. It's like saying Piccolo can beat 10 other Piccolos. If one clone goes "poof" Naruto can create another one. Naruto can do this all day (cough), Piccolo can't.
He can blow it up before it gets to him or block it with barriers or something, it's not like he'll overlook it like any other attack.
Piccolo doesn't use barriers, blow it up, maybe but it's highly unlikely, we have no reason to believe he will do that instead of trying to dodge or tank it. I don't remember anyone trying to counter Kienzan with a ki blast, they assume that it is a sharp attack and try to avoid it.
Piccolo can fight goku and other master martial artists like roshi who have hundreds or years of experience and more skilled than any other martial artist on earth, piccolo is also very very smart, he clearly is more skilled.
None of what you say tells me anything about Piccolo's skill, Goku being martial artist doesn't say much about his skill, any kid in ninja academy is also martial artist of sorts.
Having thousands of years of experience mean nothing, just words. Kaguya was thousands of years old probably, just like Isshiki, Kinshiki and Momoshiki. And Naruto isn't worse than any of them in terms of H2H skill.
Your assumption about Piccolo being a better fighter is baseless.
Yeah because of how long it takes to charge it might not be good, but piccolo can use other charged ki blasts as well like that big ass explosion he did against goku in the 23rd tournament.
If they are relative in AP that kind of attack will be nothing more than a nuisance. Naruto will chose a defensive position before Piccolo even releases that attack, the attack itself isn't instant, and Naruto's precog will let him know beforehand.
And Naruto scales even higher from what I heard so the attack is nothing special.

Back