• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since this is possible now, Naruto takes on Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto himself can use speed enhancements and Naruto should logically if anything just be at least 200zt as Kage and from fighting Momoshiki

"When making a speed equalized match, all speed statistics are considered equalized, including speed gained through statitstic-amplifying techniques and transformations"

Sure he can,but Goku's speed enhacement also increases his Ki which is his AP.

Anyways Naruto rarely ever uses the Body-Flicker Technique as far as i'm aware if ever.

BMWFanboy said:
"When making a speed equalized match, all speed statistics are considered equalized, including speed gained through statitstic-amplifying techniques and transformations"
Those are outdated as hell, there was a whole thread where people kept saying the same thing over and over about it

What's the point of equalised speed if someone can bypass it via a transformation? The whole point of something like this is to give another character an equal footing. What's the point of using speed equalisation if the other guy becomes FTL to beat a Relativistic character?

kage naruto always uses it, he even used it on boruto in the manga after a. The reason he couldnt use it before was bescause he hadnt mastered controlling his chakra but now he has literally perfect control over it. it doesnt matter now tho since the rules say none of thse speed amps can be used

BMWFanboy said:
What's the point of equalised speed if someone can bypass it via a transformation? The whole point of something like this is to give another character an equal footing. What's the point of using speed equalisation if the other guy becomes FTL to beat a Relativistic character?
It was debated a bit ago. Restricting abilities because they are unfair is not acceptable, and will not be done.

Then what is the exact point of allowing speed equalisation in the first place if someone can simply power up beyond it?

I didn't forget at all Shunshin is more akin to a teleportation and not a speed amp,and even then it isn't even quantifable to how much it increases you by.Meanwhile Kaioken is a constant speed amp and ap boost.

Frantzy12 said:
I didn't forget at all Shunshin is more akin to a teleportation and not a speed amp,and even then it isn't even quantifable to how much it increases you by.Meanwhile Kaioken is a constant speed amp and ap boost.
Shunshin is a speed amp. Not teleportation. We know it increases you to the point were it seems like it could even be teleportation.

kep literally said kkx4 is roughly comparable to Naruto in ap and shunshin is not teleportaion lol. If we accepted it as something close to teleportaion that would mean Naruto has even more of an advantage. Naruto can use steam release to increase his combat speed for brief instances as well. Also when was kk said to be a constant speed boost and ap boost.??? I dont remember that at all and what would have been the purpose of super sayian with that

No he said this,literally right after.

" Kaioken x2 onwards puts him comfortably ahead of Naruto, but likely not enough to K.O until Kaioken x4."

and this only in regards to his AP not the speed amp followed by it.

why did he say at top earlier that he is roughly a match for Naruto ap wise using kkx4. Also still looking for that constant boost proof

Your right he said that 3 hours ago but what I posted above was 1 hour ago.

Kaioken is a transformation and i'm sure you seen DBZ right? it's a massive increase in ki for a duration or as long as you can hold it.

it doesnt keep increasing ki levesl tho lol ive seen all dbz. We need to ask kep again to clarify more on the ap of Goku in kkx4. Again speed rules are in effect so the only thing going for goku would be the ap increase

AstralKing7 said:
it doesnt keep increasing ki levesl tho lol ive seen all dbz. We need to ask kep again to clarify more on the ap of Goku in kkx4. Again speed rules are in effect so the only thing going for goku would be the ap increase
NO, for ***** sake. I already wrote it twice dude! Speedamps are allowed, go ask any admin or something.

I never said he could hold it long,I said "or as long as he can hold it" which is an unspecified amount of time.

Kepekley23 said:
Kaioken is a linear increase in speed, durability, and destructive power.
Does it increase durability? Not that it matters much but I honestly thought it would be the opposite.

The clones are split apart via chakra,so obviously the real Naruto will have the highest amount which Goku is capable of sensing.

Rocker1189 said:
Does it increase durability? Not that it matters much but I honestly thought it would be the opposite.
Yes. It allows him to take blows from people he couldn't before after all.

Frantzy12 said:
The clones are split apart via chakra,so obviously the real Naruto will have the highest amount which Goku is capable of sensing.
Naruto is able to regulate how much chakra a clone has and also the average ninja can sense chakra level yet people are still able to hide form them.

Either way even if he could tell the real one the main issue is getting to him.

Frantzy12 said:
No, they are perfectly split in between, and not even byakugan and sharingan can tell them apart, and they can see chakra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back