• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since this is possible now, Naruto takes on Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Rasenshuriken is that it actually has to connect with Goku, and I doubt Naruto's one shotting him with just that

and no I'm not saying none of his attacks will land but definitely not all.

That being said Naruto is a huge target (This is Kurama Mode I'm assuming) for Goku's attacks, along with Kaioken stat amping him to do more damage and with his own long range attacks. This is essentially the fight against GA Vegeta but he's in shape instead of beaten and battered

I equalised speed, KK wont speed increase it it'll stay the same, then, we have to factor in Naruto likely will not use Kurama Avatar. His Taijutsu alone was capable of beating Momoshiki who scales above KKx5 Goku according to Kepekley23. So we have that to factor in. Goku has larger range but Naruto still has clones, Goku would have to figure out which one to hit.

Hst master said:
The thing about Rasenshuriken is that it actually has to connect with Goku, and I doubt Naruto's one shotting him with just that
and no I'm not saying none of his attacks will land but definitely not all.

That being said Naruto is a huge target (This is Kurama Mode I'm assuming) for Goku's attacks, along with Kaioken stat amping him to do more damage and with his own long range attacks. This is essentially the fight against GA Vegeta but he's in shape instead of beaten and battered
Naruto does not have to stay in Kurama mode and Kurama mode provides him with extra space to protect him from attacks.

Enough would land for a win and the Rasenshuriken would probaly one shot him or at least a couple. He can land them with clones from blind spots. GA Vegeta is not anything like Naruto.

Don't forget that Adult Naruto's Rasenshuriken displayed homing capabilities + he can expand it to be much bigger than it is normally, and guide its trajectory with chakra arms. Neither Madara nor Toneri could evade it.

Goku can sense energy, so using blind spots wouldn't be effective

If gets hit with one he'd know how dangerous it was and do his best to avoid them afterwards

What do you mean by "provides him with extra space" he's inside the avatar.

Momoshiki's h2h =/= Goku's H2H Momoshiki's pretty mediocre when it comes fighting h2h

And Goku's large range is a counter to clones

Hst master said:
Goku can sense energy, so using blind spots wouldn't be effective
If gets hit with one he'd know how dangerous it was and do his best to avoid them afterwards

What do you mean by "provides him with extra space" he's inside the avatar.

Momoshiki's h2h =/= Goku's H2H Momoshiki's pretty mediocre when it comes fighting h2h

And Goku's large range is a counter to clones
My point is he can not react to multiple attacks from multiple directions.

ANd still be hit by many more.

Yeah and the avatar is big enough to protect from from attacks outside it.

This is not momoshiki this is Naruto who has extremely good h2h capabilities.

The clones also have range.

Clones became relative to Naruto after Six Paths upgrade tho.

Also, should I add your vote for Goku? @Hst master

That still wouldn't be capable of catching him off guard, if he senses Naruto all around him, he'd decide to do a energy volley to counter.

Not if he can counter them by detonating thing with blasts himself

And big to be hit by attacks

I never said Naruto had bad H2H as a adult, I said Goku has way better H2H than Momoshiki who only kept up because he was stronger

The clones are glass canons compared to the original

Hst master said:
That still wouldn't be capable of catching him off guard, if he senses Naruto all around him, he'd decide to do a energy volley to counter.
Not if he can counter them by detonating thing with blasts himself

And big to be hit by attacks

I never said Naruto had bad H2H as a adult, I said Goku has way better H2H than Momoshiki who only kept up because he was stronger

The clones are glass canons compared to the original
Yeah cause he can energy volly all directions at the same time. Speed is equalised you know?

I dont get your point here/

Yeah but it is strong enough agains tmost attacks.

And I dont know hy that is relevant here.

Not at all that has been disproven by the manga itself. Where it is said there is not difference between the original and the clones apart from in chakra amount.

Clones aren't glass canons. Six Paths clones are all relative to Naruto seeing how they kept up with Limbo clones, tanked Momoshiki's enhanced Ninjutsu attacks (which btw took both Naruto and Sasuke to face head on)

Also, Goku has no way to even tell the clones apart, by the time he finishes with one stream NAruto will make another and take him by surprise

So what your saying is Naruto clones evolved into an actual "true" clones? The durability of these clones are pretty inconsistent if you ask me.Hell Naruto's clones couldn't even walk a cake over the table in Boruto.And no I'm not downplaying before someone gets tilted.

Speed has to do with an energy volley how? There's explosive waves if that's your fancy

As in detonating the Rasenshurikens with ki blasts something that's done on the regular in Dragon Ball

fair enough, you were making it seem as if he couldn't be hit at all

It's relevant because there are arguments he'd just solo Goku in CQC because he did so to Momoshiki a significantly less skilled opponent

The Manga has been consistent about Shadow Clones disappearing after a strong hit(Except Madara cuz he's Madara).

@franty12

Base clones aren't the same as Six Paths cloes, Six Paths clones have consistently been on par with the actual Naruto

@hst master

He can detonate them, but Naruto can spam them for longer than Goku can blow them up

Kepekley23 said:
Goku with KKx4 should be at least roughly a match for Naruto here AP-wise.
Wait.

Goku only holds the AP advantage when using Kaio-Ken x4?

The move he used for one attack and the move that destroyed his body to the point that just touching him made him scream in agony?

Is this a stomp then? Goku has to destroy his body to be comparable to Naruto, and Naruto has his Rasenshuriken, and thousands of clones at his disposal.

@Warren

Well, Goku in the battle against Raditz was already 70 zettatons, then he became much stronger than people who were far above people who were above Raditz, who was far above Goku's 70 zettaton self.

My estimate:

Raditz should be at least Goku and Piccolo put together, so 140 zettatons.

By the time Vegeta and Nappa appear, Piccolo is able to one-shot Raditz-level dudes.

The Grand Elder said on Namek that, if Piccolo had double the strength he held when he fought Nappa, he might have been able to defeat him. So Nappa is roughly 280 zettatons since the Elder was uncertain. Base Goku is equal to Nappa, so his base state should scale to 280 zettatons.

Kaioken x2 onwards puts him comfortably ahead of Naruto, but likely not enough to K.O until Kaioken x4.

By that point Piccolo could oneshot Raditz tiers, so Base Goku should be able to oneshot 280 ZT folks.

First off, no, since 5-A is 2.7ytt and Kaioken x5 would put Goku at 1.4ytt.

Second, these are ballpark estimates at best.

Kepekley23 said:
@Warren
Well, Goku in the battle against Raditz was already 70 zettatons, then he became much stronger than people who were far above people who were above Raditz, who was far above Goku's 70 zettaton self.

My estimate:

Raditz should be at least Goku and Piccolo put together, so 140 zettatons.

By the time Vegeta and Nappa appear, Piccolo is able to one-shot Raditz-level dudes.

The Grand Elder said on Namek that, if Piccolo had double the strength he held when he fought Nappa, he might have been able to defeat him. So Nappa is roughly 280 zettatons since the Elder was uncertain. Base Goku is equal to Nappa, so his base state should scale to 280 zettatons.

Kaioken x2 onwards puts him comfortably ahead of Naruto, but likely not enough to K.O until Kaioken x4.
Oh okay then.

Then I agree with HST Master. Naruto wins, but doesn't fodderize Goku.

Kepekley23 said:
First off, no, since 5-A is 2.7ytt and Kaioken x5 would put Goku at 1.4ytt.
Second, these are ballpark estimates at best.
So theyare usable or not?

Nah, don't think so. Although Goku should still be so far ahead of the 100+ zettaton range it isn't even funny.

What about Naruto then? I re read the chapter and he tanks two attacks from Fused Momoshiki and manages to intercept him twice in base then starts beating him in Six Paths mode. Can we assume Naruto's AP goes above 400 Zt ?

No need to assume any number, but we can add a '>' to it based on manga feats probably. Anyway, thats secondary. Your vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back