• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since this is possible now, Naruto takes on Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BMW you mean the same clones that go poof when they hit once by anyone with comparable AP? Invisible attacks? Right cause that's totally something goku cannot deal with, its not like he was trained by Mr. Popo to sense anything while completely blind around him. Again, Kaioken makes it very hard for Naruto to remotely hit Goku.

• We only scale goku to >>> 70 zt.
Look who's talking, Mr. "I refuse to accept the fact that Goku is far stronger than that cause apparently scaling doesn't exist in DBZ"

Go poof? You mean Six Paths clones that go poof with attacks that would make the original go poof? Right, because now he can also sense Sage Energy too now. Right right, Kaioken makes it sooooooo hard for someone who has literally every way to hit Goku with mass spamming clones who mass spam more clones who spam chakra extension arms who spam mini arms who spam Rasenshuriken and Rasengans. Right.

Nice strawman, but the point still stands considering you've yet to show a quantifiable feat that puts him above >>>>> 70 Zt

Oh and let's not forget if we're going that way Fused Momoshiki should actually scale to >> 400 Zt considering Momoshiki and Kinshiki alone scared Kaguya enough to make herself an army even tho she had Hagoromo and Hamura's power as well

goku is higher than 5-B post king kai training, and gets even higher amped with kaio ken, while naruto still within 5-B. unless he is BoS Z, he one-shots.

Clone spam doesn't help against someone who's faster than you.

Naruto wasn't remotely comparable to Momoshiki when dudes. He needed Sasuke's help to actually beat him.

Proof that he's greater than >>>> 70zt? You mean the proof that I have stated in this same thread about Goku being stronger than those who shitstomp early Z Piccolo?

He isn't that much faster, depending on the Kk you use even KKx5 is only 56% Sol and that too depends on if his body can handle it. Meanwhile, Base Naruto can intercept Attacks from someone who scales to >> 34% SoL, but of course, this will be "wank"

>Not remotely comparable >Intercepted and tanked his attacks in base >Immediately overpowered him in Six Paths form >Sasuke only started helping after Naruto aftee he first overpowered Momoshiki

Do you read selectively? Did you just skim over "quantifiable" feat? By that logic I can easily say Naruto should easily be >>34% SoL considering it was 19 yo KCM Sage Naruto who scales to it, and this is Adult Six Paths Naruto. You can add as many >>>>>>>> before 70 Zt, doesn't mean you can put any number other than 70 Zt, because it's easily possible to do the same for Naruto, but ofcourse, that will be wank

@BMW you do know that speed is equalized right? Your whole speed argument here doesn't hold much ground here.

Right so just like I'd expect, ignoring anyone that Goku scales from and just say he's only above baseline. 10/10 argument right there ladies and gentleman.

You see the above arguements stating speed is equalised only for base? Not the amp? Or are you just reading selectively reading again?

>Wants Goku to be above baseline >Also cannot provide a feat to scale him to base >Has problem with people accepting him to be far above the only actual feat we have to scale that one off of

Kaioken X5, if he would even use it, would be impossibpe to hold up long enough to destroy all cpones, he doesnt have the aoe to do so, and he doesnt have the AP to oneshot.

We do not give arbitrary tiers just because you can stomp someone. Just look at dxd profiles.

@Ricsi giving arbitrary tiers is not the same as scaling someone to be stronger than others.

@BMW You're blatantly ignoring the obvious facts that we have for DBZ. Like every character goku is stronger than.

No, I'm simply asking you to give me a quantifiable feat to scale Base Goku off of, and if we're gonna do it to Goku, might as well do it to Naruto as well

How is Goku baseline???????

Even without Kaio-Ken, Goku is superior to Nappa, whose superior to all the Z fighters fighting together, all of whom are stronger than Raditz, whose already 5-B.

...I'm seriously confused.

">Wants Goku to be above baseline >Also cannot provide a feat to scale him to base >Has problem with people accepting him to be far above the only actual feat we have to scale that one off of""

Weighted, casual Piccolo did a 70 zettaton feat

Raditz casually stomped an unweighted Piccolo and unweighted Goku at the same time.

Post-training Krillin killed three Saibamen at once.

Nappa destroyed the Z-Fighters in a fight and Goku overwhelmed Nappa.

This isn't even counting Kaio-Ken x2-4.

That is where Goku lies on the scale.

Baseline in this being base Goku being >>>>>>>> 70 Zt, I never said Goku is base planet level since that's what you're implying

So again, how are we supposed to scale Goku to what number when the only number we have is 70 Zt?

@BMW do we have to hold your hand for every thing here? How about you do some deductive reasoning yourself.

I don't believe that you scale him to a number. If I'm looking at what Ever presented correctly, he would just be vastly above 70 zettatons.

Yes it is. Is you believe the outcome is wrong you need to go to a temovap thread, if not no mach where people dont agree can be added

And we're still discussing. Just because the vote count is there it doesn't mean we can't discuss.

You are going in circles. That is not discussing. And even than, your vote is counted, naruto still wins and it still can ne added to their profile, if you believe its wrong you can argue it in a versus thread removal, but this should have been closed the moment it was done

@Ricsi you mean the naruto voters are not accepting the scaling that makes this more into Goku's favor that you'd think.

Lol this is a stomp, some people are even arguing Goku can't even counter basic clone spam.

They don't even know his AP to use for Kaioken lmao

Exept that was already countered with:

He destroys his body using it.

He doesnt have the aoe the get all the xlones

He doesnt have the AP to oneshot, even if using kaioken X5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back