• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigurd vs Oswald

Yeeee, let the Metal Gear Dragon spam goes on boi, now against someone from ded verse, i hope there is knowledge one who know Orchid Sphere around here since the one is banished to void.

Both of their design are edgy enough, is it? The battle between true king of Titania against the king of warriors, who would win!!?

-Both in character

-Speed are unequalized

-Place located on Scandinavia

-Range: standard meele range

-Win via death!!!

Oswald OdinSphere2
Sigurd

VS

I'm gonna need the reasoning for Oswald's Mountain+ rating explained to me. From what I can see, he gets it from being better than a guy who performed a Low 7-B feat ... Unless I missed something, this is a stomp.

Oh okay.

Gonna wait for better reasoning for Oswald AP then, but then again the only one expert of OS get banished to void because infinite wikia crisis and Kagamine take a break until end of year so yeah...

Back