• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigurd vs Nanami Yatsuri (1 MORE VOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should still possess some amount of mystery, as his fighting style was coming from a super weird and unknown place and he had achieved breathing, through not to the level of the naturals in it.

Kuzuki was no longer being enhanced by Caster. He could affect Archer but the difference in their abilities was too great since Kuzuki is probably wall level at best without Caster's boosts.

Sorry for butting in but...

Where does this whole "servants are just walking souls" comes from. I have just begun reading F/SN so i could be wrong but when Tohsaka summoned Archer, narration stated this

…ÒééÒüúÒü¿ÒééÒÇüÞüûµØ»Òü½ÒééÚÖÉþòîÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒéëÒüùÒüäÒÇé

ÒüäÒüïÒü½ÞüûµØ»Òü¿ÒüäÒüêÒü®ÒÇüþ▓¥Ú£èÒüÿÒü┐ÒüƒÚÇúõ©¡ÒéÆþäíÕÀ«ÕêÑÒü½Õæ╝Òü│Õç║ÒüÖõ║ïÒü»Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

µé¬Ú¡öÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïþ¼¼Õࡵ×Âþ®║Þªüþ┤áÒü«Õ«ƒõ¢ôÕîûÒü½Òü»"õ║║ÒÇàÒüîÕëÁÚÇáÒüùÒüƒÒé½Òé┐Òâü"ÒüîÕ┐àÞªüÒü¬ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇü

Þï▒Ú£èÒüƒÒüíÒééÒÇüÒüôÒüíÒéëÒü«õ©ûþòîÒüºµ┤╗ÕïòÒüºÒüìÒéïÒé½Òé┐ÒâüÒüîÕ┐àÞªüÒü¬Òü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒüØÒéîÒüîÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü«õ╗«Òü«ÕÉìÕëìÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½Þ¿▒ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü«Õ£¿Òéèµû╣ÒÇé

ÞüûµØ»Òü»Þï▒Ú£èÒüƒÒüíÒüîÕ¢óÒü½Òü¬ÒéèÒéäÒüÖÒüä"ÕÖ¿"ÒéÆÞ¿¡ÒüæÒÇüÕÖ¿Òü½Þ®▓Õ¢ôÒüÖÒéïÞï▒Ú£èÒü«Òü┐ÒéÆÕżÕûÜÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇé

þÅ¥õ╗úÒü©Òü«ÒâæÒé╣ÒâØÒâ╝ÒâêÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒüïÒÇüõ║êÒéüõ¢┐ÒüäÚ¡öÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«Õ¢╣Õë▓ÒéÆþö¿µäÅÒüùÒüªÒüèÒüìÒÇüÕżÕûÜÒüòÒéîÒüƒÞï▒Ú£èÒüîÒüØÒü«Õ¢╣Õë▓Òü½µåæõ¥ØÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºÒÇüõ╗«ÕêØÒéüÒü«þë®Þ│¬ÕîûÒéƵëïÕè®ÒüæÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Basically, due to HG limits. It can't summon genuine heroes so it opt for creating fake copies of them. In addition they cannot interact with the world without having a "vessel" (physical body) so that they can freely exist in the world. This ultimately doesn't line up with previous post about servants being walking souls

Was there a retcon? Or am i just too impatient and it is expanded upon more during the routes? (Whichever it is)

I think it's much better for you to post it in Nasuverse thread. To answer you question, also got no idea. Last time I've replayed the game is 5 years ago.

@alrf

From what I remember the way it works is that the servant is summoned into the class container by the grail

This container lacks any organs and such and instead surrounds the servant core which needs to be destroyed to kill a servant

Right, they do have cores, it was said in HF. Archer said that his spiritual core was damage. Well now in FGO it's called spiritual origin.

Edit:I am not sure if I remember it right, I think it was in HF where servants was explaind properly

@ARLF

Inferior copies is what Servants are, that's the whole point of the classes. They are vessels that don't summon the full might or abilities of the Servant but make it actually possible to summon them. As for the physical bodies, Servants are brought to the world by the 3rd Magic, or materialization of the soul so it doesn't need a physical vessel (flesh and blood body). But this application is imperfect and incomplete. A Master is not merely a mana provider, is an Archor so the Servant doesn't end up deleted by the World as it knows they are dead and shouldn't be. Because of it Servants have a core and an exterior that mimicks an human body. Hits to the head and heart are fatal not because of any organs, but because they are directly connected to the core and a direct hit strong enough pretty much destroys it, but even the blood Servants shed is actually magical energy and not actual blood.

Oh, i schnee

Thanks. Sorry for derailing

But my name is ALRF goddamit not ARLF!! >:x

Assuming Sigurd is just as skilled as Siegfried (I don't believe so but I am probably alone in that), Karna wins. The only reason 'fried lived that long was because AoF nerfed dozens of killshots into scratches. Sigurd dies really fast if he doesn't spam runes from the start and still dies even if he does, just takes a bit longer.

Also, time for Kratos vs Sigurd which is pretty much spite at this point since its like Achilles but worse.

Sigurd is just as skilled, stronger, has even higher magic resist, far greater versatility (which is almost entirely hax) than Achilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back