• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He'll run the whole kizuki and muzan without any efforts, dude was legendary. Sun and moon breathing getting animated also gets me hella excited for the anime

He'll run the whole kizuki and muzan without any efforts, dude was legendary. Sun and moon breathing getting animated also gets me hella excited for the anime
True, I really want to see the Moon animated, like, we have some vague scenes of Sun, but they are still really good, but I really want to see Moon

Yeah those little crescent shaped blades will be cool to see. I'm curious on how they'll go about animating it.
main-qimg-f64cc930ca1e55cc584f5cbef90f0125

ef815f6d05504a23211022aac754d0b7b3f099e6r1-1963-1437v2_uhq.jpg

im really excited

He's bloodlusted dw, Although funnily enough even if he wasn't I still think he'd win cause he'll just stand there and wait for her stamina to deplete

"So you've lived for a long time after becoming a monster willingly? Improving yourself through training until you became strong?"

"Yes, indeed."

"Must be nice."

(awkward silence as Nanami just sadly and skillfully kicks the dirt)

KnY as a whole doesn't get that much attention here with the exception of tanjiro unfortunately

KnY as a whole doesn't get that much attention here with the exception of tanjiro unfortunately
Thats why i'm the ambassador of VS Matches

Well when i have time, i would make Sanemi vs Gunha, Chisaki vs Kokushibo is still in hold for now

its not that interesting of a verse scaling or powers wise unfortunately, which I think is a major factor when it comes to popularity of verses on this site. like, half the cast has swords and thats it. the bdas demons possesses while creative don't stand out much either when compared to other verses

and with the manga already completed for almost 2 years now its not that surprising to see KnY not being as popular as the other verses on here. sad, but at least we have s2 now

Eh, The demons are kinda unique but yeah the slayers aren't that too different from each other

The nice thing is their fighting styles are nice and unique and ripe for debating against each other.

But unfortunately I'm one of the only people who cares about that and I don't participate in debates that often anymore.

I disagree about the demons, they are way more unique and pretty fun to use, the only thing that hold them back are the regen and thats it

So far Only Akaza that had way more flexible, Kokushibo is same but quite hard to find a good one in 8-A section, i mosty didn't care that much for Douma sadly
And then there is Rui, his first match isn't concluded yet and if Enmu get a profile i would start making his match immediately

Fair
i mosty didn't care that much for Douma sadly
he's pretty underrated imo because people seem to forget that breathing in his icy air will kill your lungs and basically incap you

its pretty wasted to see that low tier demons like enmu, yahaba, hairo, ubume or even the flute demon (sleep manip, vector manip, shadow manip, illusion manip and nervous system manip) having so much more creative and powerful bdas than top tier demons (shockwave manip, ice manip and moon-shaped blades).

Pretty much the only real op bdas among the upper moons are nakime's fortress manip and gyokko's ability to transmute anything that he touches into fish in his molted form

Back