• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
An offering to @Creaturemaster971 Evil laugh

But seriously, almost forgetting the existence of Katanagatari if not because of casual searching
And because of that i got an idea for Katanagari match (sadly only one for now), since this verse has a 8-B tier i'll use Nanami once again and make her face to fave with the demona from KnY/DS, and so i'm using Akaza again, lets see how this turns out

There was a battle happened in the Japan famous shrine in Edo-Period! The fight that involved the "sentient sword" girl and the demon, both mastered their own best martial arts! Who would win in this no-holds-barred, bloodlusted fight!?

• 8-B Akaza and Adulthood Nanami are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Ise Grand Shrine, Night Time (around 03:00 AM), Edo-Period
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The "Sentient" Sword: 0
  • The Master of Hakai-Satsu Demon: 7 (Creature, Razor, Bern, Pepper, Random, Glaceon, Popted)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yasuri.Nanami.600.335884.jpg

VS

Akaza.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.3112730.jpg

Last edited:
Damn now i'm thinking again, the major problem that could caught this match is none other than Nanami low stamina, beside that Nanami has Kyotouryu abilities and the replicated abilities here

Let see what Creature think about it

So how low is her stamina exactly? If the fight starts at 3 AM Akaza will have 2 and a half hour to fight her until sunrise comes down and he'll go batshit crazy on the last 30 minutes cause he knows the sun is rising. How skilled is she? Akaza took out a dojo full of grown men martial artist as a child with minimal martial art training and after becoming a demon who started to train for hundreds of years. Akaza will also be predicting her attacks quiet easily with his compass needle

Can't remember much but from what i recall the Katanagatari chars are skilled af, plus Nanami can copied Akaza techniques

As for the regen, Nanami can damaging his soul via Kyotouryu: Iris

Can't remember much but from what i recall the Katanagatari chars are skilled af, plus Nanami can copied Akaza techniques

As for the regen, Nanami can damaging his soul via Kyotouryu: Iris
Is the soul manip a one tap or does she need multiple hits, and if so how many? Akaza might also just try to kill her as quickly as he can or tire her out cause he's able to sense how strong someone is

Nanami also had enhanched sense and extraordinary pereception as well, it comes down which one are better (not including clairvoyance since its kind of vague, hence enhanced sense was listed)

This is the best i could give, as for the soul manip and the others i would leave it to @Creaturemaster971 and @Agnaa

Nanami also had enhanched sense and extraordinary pereception as well, it comes down which one are better (not including clairvoyance since its kind of vague, hence enhanced sense was listed)
Akaza doesn't do stealth attacks or try to conceal his presence so those won't really help

I mean akaza doesn't try to hide anything in any way so unless its like precog or prediction it wouldn't really help

Actually, i'm going to changing the mindset to bloodlust immediately

Tho now i need to use my brain on how to summarised this match like does Muzan can forcing the demons to go violent or whatsoever?

Alright, Nanami's stamina is a weird one, as there's always a chance her body could suddenly give out and require rest.

However, even in this state she can copy and use replicated techniques, and is still extremely hard to kill. The main thing it does is cripple her agility and make her easier to hit.

My curiosity is if Akaza has a means to prevent Nanami from copying/countering all his moves, and a means of putting her down through her immortality before she mulches him with dura-negating Kyotoryu techniques.

Alright, Nanami's stamina is a weird one, as there's always a chance her body could suddenly give out and require rest.

However, even in this state she can copy and use replicated techniques, and is still extremely hard to kill. The main thing it does is cripple her agility and make her easier to hit.

My curiosity is if Akaza has a means to prevent Nanami from copying/countering all his moves, and a means of putting her down through her immortality before she mulches him with dura-negating Kyotoryu techniques.
Akaza's techniques is just him punching the air and making shockwaves with the exception of compass needle, its his skill that makes him dangerous. He also doesn't have to kill her outright, He can simply tire her out. Nanami also doesn't have a way to bypass his regen or to hit him because of his precog and skill unless she's more skilled than him

Skill is gonna be an interesting thing to debate, especially against Nanami.

Her instinctive reaction, combined with her precog, is insane. I doubt Akaza will manage to hit her, especially if she decides to close the distance with Iris. With Hybrid Striking she can negate much of his regeneration.

If Akaza can improve fast enough it might just be a bout of neither being able to kill each other. But I don't think he'd last that long considering how rapidly she'd be improving on his abilities and skill level the longer he fights her.

Her instinctive reaction, combined with her precog, is insane. I doubt Akaza will manage to hit her, especially if she decides to close the distance with Iris. With Hybrid Striking she can negate much of his regeneration.

If Akaza can improve fast enough it might just be a bout of neither being able to kill each other. But I don't think he'd last that long considering how rapidly she'd be improving on his abilities and skill level the longer he fights her.
Akaza can and will spam omni-directional danmaku shockwaves since this is a bloodlusted fight. And I don't see any regen negation on her profile either, more so negating High-mid

And how is she exactly gonna surpass his regen? More so, Her stamina is very low so she'll run out of stamina really quickly

Akaza can and will spam omni-directional danmaku shockwaves since this is a bloodlusted fight. And I don't see any regen negation on her profile either, more so negating High-mid

And how is she exactly gonna surpass his regen? More so, Her stamina is very low so she'll run out of stamina really quickly
That is unfortunate because regen-negation should be on her profile. My mistake. (I genuinely don't know how we handle abilities that they do have but aren't listed) Shichika can casually negate at least High-Low regen with Hybrid Striking, which is only one level lower than Akaza.

Do you have an example of how thorough Akaza's danmaku is? Because Nanami has some great feats of dodging extremely fast, close together attacks casually, especially when buffed by her Weightlessness Technique. And if she can dodge the first wave, it's only a matter of time before her movements perfect themselves enough to become untouchable from then on.

Also her stamina does last a while, she just has a time limit of a few minutes before her movements are crippled.

That is unfortunate because regen-negation should be on her profile. My mistake. (I genuinely don't know how we handle abilities that they do have but aren't listed) Shichika can casually negate at least High-Low regen with Hybrid Striking, which is only one level lower than Akaza.

Do you have an example of how thorough Akaza's danmaku is? Because Nanami has some great feats of dodging extremely fast, close together attacks casually, especially when buffed by her Weightlessness Technique. And if she can dodge the first wave, it's only a matter of time before her movements perfect themselves enough to become untouchable from then on.

Also her stamina does last a while, she just has a time limit of a few minutes before her movements are crippled.
That is not how regen level works, it goes like this High Low - Low mid - Mid - High-mid (Akaza's regen)

48608dabb99c5e8457b1a8e2e4f00e43f2f39605r1-1918-1400v2_hq.jpg

If she can only last a few minutes before her movements get crippled she can't do anything here, Akaza will just keep on spamming these shockwaves until she's too low on stamina to continue which will eventually lead her to get hit multiple times and dying, Akaza also has his own precognition and mobility

True, I didn't realize his regen was that good.

(pardon me a moment I'm trying to find a good example of Nanami's dodging)

The problem is if the shockwaves are that effective, Nanami would just start blasting them right back, with hers continually growing stronger and more effective and precise as she continues using them. And they essentially appear to be just a long-range, blunt-impact version of Kyotoryu's rapid-fire melee strikes which Nanami can already casually dodge from point blank range.

Her blasting the shockwaves won't really generate any disadvantage and the longer the fight goes on the worse for her because of her doodoo stamina compared to akaza's limitless stamina. He also has a multitude of H2H moves like his destruction type, I just don't see how she's gonna pull of a win with minutes worth of stamina.

Mostly just if she can manage to put him down by having a combination of massively improved versions of all his moves and martial art, along with perfected Kyotoryu abilities, while being able to dodge all of his attacks.

But seeing as he has his regen, and her power will eventually overload her body while his stamina is infinite, he likely does take it by crushing her after she stops moving, assuming he can push through her own continuing shockwave spam and reach her.

Mostly just if she can manage to put him down by having a combination of massively improved versions of all his moves and martial art, along with perfected Kyotoryu abilities, while being able to dodge all of his attacks.

But seeing as he has his regen, and her power will eventually overload her body while his stamina is infinite, he likely does take it by crushing her after she stops moving, assuming he can push through her own continuing shockwave spam and reach her.
I don't see how that will be able to put akaza down.

He doesn't have to push through her shockwaves while she's low on stamina because she is low on stamina, How will she able to make shockwaves whilst low in stamina? and he'd also be able to push through them no problem cause of his regen + Insane pain tolerance

It depends on if he would be able to kill himself with his own techniques since the moment the fight begins he'll essentially be battling a massively improved, ever-evolving version of himself.

If his own techniques could eventually combat his regen and pain tolerance, he loses in the first few minutes, if not he outlasts and kills her when she stops moving.

It depends on if he would be able to kill himself with his own techniques since the moment the fight begins he'll essentially be battling a massively improved, ever-evolving version of himself.

If his own techniques could eventually combat his regen and pain tolerance, he loses in the first few minutes, if not he outlasts and kills her when she stops moving.
Funnily enough, He canonically tried to kill himself at the end with his strongest CQC move and failed to do so cause of his regen.

Stamina: Low, she gets tired easily because of her poor health. However, she still managed to destroy the Shireizan Temple, and exterminate the Itezora clan alone

if she cant kill Akaza in some minutes/seconds, she dies

All the upper moons got one fight which is kinda sad (except for akaza). Really wanted to see more of kokushibo
Hmmm, true, it seems that the writer was sick or something like that, I really wanted more of Kokushibou, but at least I'm glad that we have enough informations about Yoriichi, but I also would like to see more of him

Hmmm, true, it seems that the writer was sick or something like that, I really wanted more of Kokushibou, but at least I'm glad that we have enough informations about Yoriichi, but I also would like to see more of him
Apparently she didn't intend for the series to get popular, And she was broke when the IF arc started so she rushed it, It only got popular once the anime started airing and by that point the manga was already at the IF arc. Its unfortunate cause the series could've been longer and better

Back