• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redo: Sigurd vs Gardevoir

Isn't that an "At least" 1.2 Gigatons? Anyway, how does that compare to Sigurd, since his resistance to magic MIGHT be relevant, if you'll forgive my lazyness?

Ah. I thought you meant 2x stronger than Base Gardevoir. Has Sigurd resisted "magic" from characters roughly 2 or more times stronger than him in his setting's canon?

^Gardevoir IS 2X stronger, it's based off a multiplier

Magic resistance isn't AP related.

Please forgive me if I'm being unbearably stupid: So, Base Gardevoir is 2x stronger than Sigurd, & Mega Gardevoir is also 2x stronger than Sigurd?

No

Mega Gardevoir is 2x stronger then base Gardevoir, hence why Mega is High 7A.

1.2 Gigatons is 2x stronger then 600 megatons, which is Sigurds AP.

Ah. Thank you for the clarification. Sorry for my stupidity. I'm probably a bit more tired than I think.

I doubt it'd severely unbalance the match, so I'm fine with it, but who knows how credible my opinion on the subject is.

So Gram is "restricted" as in, Sigurd can't use Gram?

How does no Prep Time affect Sigurd's course of action?

Hasn't Sigurd shrugged off "magic" from beings on his tier effortlessly? With such magic resistance, Mega Gardevoir may need a big advantage to be able to win. (Funnily enough, prep could've provided.) Can Sigurd handle magic from beings 2x stronger than him?

Also, ARE we treating Pokemon moves as magic, in spite of what Cal brought up & me pointing out that there are moves that are explicitly magical, or at least so in name, & they aren't 100% of Pokemon moves/abilities?

Imaginym said:
Hasn't Sigurd shrugged off "magic" from beings on his tier effortlessly? With such magic resistance, Mega Gardevoir may need a big advantage to be able to win. (Funnily enough, prep could've provided.) Can Sigurd handle magic from beings 2x stronger than him?
I already answered this first point above

I was about to say "Sigurd FRA" but it seems the conditions have changed as I read through the thread? The FRA was Gram oneshotting, but the new conditions say its sealed. Can Sigurd's Death Rune still apply even with his Gram restricted?

Never mind then.

Sigurd FRA!

... Does the older reasoning up there still apply even with Mega Gardevoir? Cuz if not then I'll just wait for another reasoning and then say FRA again.

"She" please. But if the reasons given before were already debunked, then I will retract my vote. If they aren't, then they stay.

Back