• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't we give Kefla Danmaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's technically true, any ki user in Dragon ball series would have Danmaku but just never showed it because it's a really bad idea in most situations. If you're that desperate already, might as well focus everything into one strong blast rather than fire everywhere wildly

but i mean, this is a bullet hell of bullet hells that we've seen so far in DB. her energy creating huge laser spikes that wind around everywhere, countless bullets of energy, etc.

yeah, danmaku.

Didn't Kale also use this previously in the ToP as well?

Wow. I never imagined a page for something of the kind exists.

Though considering her lasers and the fact even UI Goku had problems dodging it i would agree.

Generally speaking, I believe we reserve danmaku for much more absurd quantities of projectiles.

Promestein said:
Generally speaking, I believe we reserve danmaku for much more absurd quantities of projectiles.
True, but one of the requirements is also how hard is it to dodge and even UI Goku had difficulties.

I mean there are person who can blast hundreds or thousands of projectiles at once, but due to the attack pattern its not hard to dodge them.

That said i am fine with whatever.

Yeah, this isn't that big a deal so I'm also fine with whatever is decided. But whatever it is, should apply to both Kale and Kefla.

Who's they? I said Kale and Kefla, not Kale and Caulifla.

And Kale used the similar barrage of omnidirectional attacks that ruined the fighting stage in the first place.

Promestein said:
that was one frame that i took a screenshot of, there were probably at least thousands fired.

Don't know, Ended up counting like 50, then I decided I don't nearly give enough of a care to continue. I agree with the addition.

I just don't know where a lot of projectiles ends and Danmaku begins. Gilgamesh's definitely got Kefla beat when it comes to projectile density / count but danmaku got shot down for him, so?

Danmaku is projectiles in an unpredictable or "beautiful" pattern, linear attacks like Vegeta's rage barrage against Final Form Freeza in Namek saga doesn't count.

Okay. I suppose that this suggestion should be rejected, and the thread closed, then.

Well, I personally do not have an opinion regarding where exactly to draw the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back