• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't we give Kefla Danmaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nvm, i read previous comments. i think kefla's attacks were not linear especially toward the end they got random with changing directions.

and kale's attacks were more in number than kefla

oh thanks

• Various different kinds of projectiles can be used
  • Linear projectile trajectories or curving shots
  • One directional, multi-directional or omni-directional
  • From one origin point or multiple origin points
i think both kale and kefla follow these rules of danmaku. we just have to decide the number of shots, right?

I have rewatched both instances in slow motion and I am willing to post screenshots. Just waiting for the confirmation about the numbers of attacks fired.

Screenshot (605)
Screenshot (591)
Screenshot (592)
Screenshot (600)
Screenshot (603)
Screenshot (610)
Well if Kale gets it, Kefla automatically gets it.

Note: Most of these pics are still screenshots. Every scene in here happened for like at least 4-5 seconds so the number of attacks are much much much more than what is visible in these.

AKM sama said:
Screenshot (605)
Screenshot (591)
Screenshot (592)
Screenshot (600)
Screenshot (603)
Screenshot (610)

Note: Most of these pics are still screenshots. Every scene in here happened for like at least 4-5 seconds.
that is danmaku if i've ever seen it lol

Danmaku: The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots.

AKM sama said:
Screenshot (605)
Screenshot (591)
Screenshot (592)
Screenshot (600)
Screenshot (603)
Screenshot (610)

Note: Most of these pics are still screenshots. Every scene in here happened for like at least 4-5 seconds so the number of attacks are much much much more than what is visible in these.
omg dude that definitely deserves to be a danmaku

while we're on the topic of DB and Danmaku, Infinite Zamasu should get it bc he literally danmaku'd the entire planet.

I thought Danmaku is for centrifugal attaks only. I don't have an idea about how to treat Zamasu's feat.

But all that's left here is to decide a limit for number of attacks, to see whether Kale gets it or not.

It seems like we cannot come to an agreement about whether Kefla or Infinite Zamasu should get the ability. Perhaps we should close this thread?

I do honestly think that Kale and Kefla should get Danmaku. On that note, I do agree with the guy who said Piccolo should have it too via Hellzone Grenade. Even Vegeta demonstrated it before.

Dark649 said:
Danmaku: The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots.
according to dark649's reasoning, and after seeing those screenshots, i too think and agree that it qualifies as danmaku.

So, can anybody write a tally of the staff members that agree and disagree about this?

Well, this does not seem like such a big deal. It shouldn't be a problem if Kefla and Infinite Zamasu get the ability listed.

Antvasima said:
So, can anybody write a tally of the staff members that agree and disagree about this?
Pachi, Ryukama, Ant, Cal and Dark seems to be fine with adding this.

Promestei is unsure.

Also, I just want to say that Kale did it better than Kefla.

Okay, with apologies to Promestein, this seems fine to add then.

Kale(Blaster Meteor), Kefla(Blaster Meteor plus lasers), Beeurs(God of Destruction's Wrath), Broly(Blaster Meteor), and Zamasu( As Mugen he can do a insane genocidal omni directional attack) demonstrated it. I don't count piccolo because then you'd have to add Kettol in the picture too. Which isn't really danmaku.

So, is an experienced editor willing to add this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back