• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should steel dragon Gajeel have a profile?

I'm not sure if this belongs under questions or content revisions, but do you think Steel Gajeel should be listed as a form for Gajeel.?It seems like his AP increased (he one shot Torafusa after Torafusa shrugged of an iron shadow dragon roar with little damage), and I can only guess his durability increased due to steel>iron in most ways.

@UcHuman

I don't know. If I remember correctly, it hasn't properly appeared since then, so if it isn't a recurring form or particularly different from his Iron Shadow Dragon mode I don't think we need to add it.

Should we at least have an extension off of ISD mode then? The is a clear AP difference from pre steel and post steel.

The problem is, he needs a source of carbon to use it, and he hasn't used it at all since the fight with Tartarus.

It's true he hasn't preven that he can use it, so i'll agree with you on keeping it off the profile. It just feels odd to not include it.

Back