• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re always on about “the first punch” but then ignore literally every punch after that, which were all destroying Bloodman’s body. I’d believe multiple body-destroying punches over one that didn’t do so.

Let’s go over what Bloodman hit Gajeel with in Third Seal: Explosive Spiral, Over Skelter, and stabbed him with thorns, and that’s not mentioning Tenchi Kaimei or the fact that his roar matched Gajeel’s (which can be attributed to his magic being worse than his curse power but I digress). Gajeel took all that and was still able to keep fighting, which wouldn’t be possible if the gap between them was as big as you’re suggesting. And we know that Gajeel has always had AP comparable to his durability, meaning that while he is weaker than Bloodman, it’s not so much that Bloodman should be 6-C.

Neither backscaling from DF or upscaling from Base Gajeel would work here.
This makes sense

I disagree with backscaling from DF Gajeel. Bloodman got wiped by DF Gajeel.

And looking back at the fight, I agree that Gajeel was still standing decently, but we should still take into account that his iron skin was still pierced by those thorns.

But the main reason I am still in favor of 3rd Seal Bloodman being a 6-C is due to his base form being implied to have stomped all of Sabertooth by himself, which has 3 High 7-A+ fighters. If Base Bloodman is strong enough to do that, then it would be reasonable for him to be a 6-C in 3rd Seal. IF.

And the story heavily implies that Bloodman did it on his own in base.

You’re always on about “the first punch” but then ignore literally every punch after that, which were all destroying Bloodman’s body. I’d believe multiple body-destroying punches over one that didn’t do so.

Let’s go over what Bloodman hit Gajeel with in Third Seal: Explosive Spiral, Over Skelter, and stabbed him with thorns, and that’s not mentioning Tenchi Kaimei or the fact that his roar matched Gajeel’s (which can be attributed to his magic being worse than his curse power but I digress). Gajeel took all that and was still able to keep fighting, which wouldn’t be possible if the gap between them was as big as you’re suggesting. And we know that Gajeel has always had AP comparable to his durability, meaning that while he is weaker than Bloodman, it’s not so much that Bloodman should be 6-C.

Neither backscaling from DF or upscaling from Base Gajeel would work here.
I didn't ignore anything. You are only focusing on how gajeel had used multiple attacks in order to to destroy bloodman body. The fact that when his intangibility works or not whenever something hit him his body breaks apart. The fact gajeel had to use multiple attacks proves bloodman durabilty scales to 6-C. This is a clear bias.

All his attacks he is shown to completely overwhelmed gajeel. Gajeel blocked the attacks and was still left in pain on the floor slowing moving to levi. And clashong evenly with his roar means nothing. Bloodman is said by gajeel to have really low magic powered which is why he said he must have been weaker than the other spriggans. Gajeel being able to keep fighting after him being hit by bloodman while he is showing off does not mean they are close in power. It was a clear and easy stomp bloodman showed him and base gajeel are not even comparable.

He is 6-C from this fight.

And looking back at the fight, I agree that Gajeel was still standing decently, but we should still take into account that his iron skin was still pierced by those thorns.

But the main reason I am still in favor of 3rd Seal Bloodman being a 6-C is due to his base form being implied to have stomped all of Sabertooth by himself, which has 3 High 7-A+ fighters. If Base Bloodman is strong enough to do that, then it would be reasonable for him to be a 6-C in 3rd Seal. IF.

Could’ve been his hax dawg, it’s offscreen and we don’t know what’s implied, plus if he used his third seal on them, why didn’t they die?

I didn't ignore anything. You are only focusing on how gajeel had used multiple attacks in order to to destroy bloodman body. The fact that when his intangibility works or not whenever something hit him his body breaks apart. The fact gajeel had to use multiple attacks proves bloodman durabilty scales to 6-C. This is a clear bias.

All his attacks he is shown to completely overwhelmed gajeel. Gajeel blocked the attacks and was still left in pain on the floor slowing moving to levi. And clashong evenly with his roar means nothing. Bloodman is said by gajeel to have really low magic powered which is why he said he must have been weaker than the other spriggans. Gajeel being able to keep fighting after him being hit by bloodman while he is showing off does not mean they are close in power. It was a clear and easy stomp bloodman showed him and base gajeel are not even comparable.

Bro you’re repeating the same bullshit, dragon literally just debunked the point of him needing multiple attacks to hit him, stop repeating yourself

Bro you’re repeating the same bullshit, dragon literally just debunked the point of him needing multiple attacks to hit him, stop repeating yourself
He debunked nothing. He said he rather focus on multiple attacks then one single hit. Stop just randomly commenting without adding anything to the thread.

He debunked nothing. He said he rather focus on multiple attacks then one single hit. Stop just randomly commenting without adding anything to the thread.
He used multiple attacks which vaporized him. YOURE CONSTANTLY focusing on the one that bloodman took, why did the rest vaporize him? It’s not about adding things, it’s about you wanking fairy tail to whole new extents. Also, base gajeel is not near bloodman, but survived a lot of things, fought him for a while, unlike third seal against DF gajeel who got vaporized lmfao. Stop repeating yourself, because all your points have been tackled and you’re continuously repeating them

Again, the fact that Rogue said they had three monsters on their side implies it wasn’t just Bloodman, and there’s still his Bane Particle hax as a possibility.

He used multiple attacks which vaporized him. YOURE CONSTANTLY focusing on the one that bloodman took, why did the rest vaporize him? It’s not about adding things, it’s about you wanking fairy tail to whole new extents. Also, base gajeel is not near bloodman, but survived a lot of things, fought him for a while, unlike third seal against DF gajeel who got vaporized lmfao. Stop repeating yourself, because all your points have been tackled and you’re continuously repeating them
Did you ignored when i answered this question you asked in a earlier response. Bloodman body is made up of particles not flesh or anything like that. I also said in my reaponse which i can tell you have not read that when bloodman does have intangibility or does not have intangibility his body breaks apart. His body breaking apart does not require him to be damaged to even happen actually read my responses because you obviously are not.

How am i wanking fairy tail. Your only saying im wanking fairy tail because i disagree with you and because you have ignored my responses and believe bloodman is not 6-C. Base gajeel survived bloodman attacks. Yet he couldn't do anythibg but block his attacks and had to escape over skelter and had to stop fighting after being in over skelter. And if it takes df gajeel to do a ora ora rush to severely damage bloodman and not kill him yet singular attacks do no damage then yes i will say bloodman is 6-C.

What it means is that the one attack could be an outlier since it’s contradicted by all of Gajeel’s other hits. Even one of the hits from his barrage blew Bloodman apart, so that “one hit” you keep hanging onto is contradicted in itself.

Also, I can call you biased just as easily but it doesn’t accomplish anything.

I’m not gonna fully repeat myself since you’re just regurgitating the same thing ad nauseum without anything new, but Gajeel taking so many of Bloodman’s attacks wouldn’t have been possible if the gap was so big.

What it means is that the one attack could be an outlier since it’s contradicted by all of Gajeel’s other hits. Even one of the hits from his barrage blew Bloodman apart, so that “one hit” you keep hanging onto is contradicted in itself.

I’m not gonna fully repeat myself since you’re just regurgitating the same thing ad nauseum without anything new, but Gajeel taking so many of Bloodman’s attacks wouldn’t have been possible if the gap was so big.
Exactly what I was going to say, but this guy doesn’t know what outliers are, nor that he was committing ad nauseum, consistently repeating himself.

How is it contradicted. Gajeel attacks when he can hurt bloodman like in df or when he can't like in base breaks apart bloodman body. And it takes gajeel to do a ora ora rush on bloodman to vape his body. One attack no hurting him but a shit ton taking him down doesn't contradict it.

I wasn't calling you bias for not wanting bloodman 6-C i was saying your bias for siding with the multiple hits and ignoring the first hit. But it does nothing and i apologize since it was unnecessary.

Not true. Natsu can consistently take hits from high 6-A characters in 100yq. Wendy takes attacks from irene in human form and is fine. Jellal can survive being squeezed by acno. All the ds survived attacks from acno. So i disagree with this point

How is it contradicted. Gajeel attacks when he can hurt bloodman like in df or when he can't like in base breaks apart bloodman body. And it takes gajeel to do a ora ora rush on bloodman to vape his body. One attack no hurting him but a shit ton taking him down doesn't contradict it.

I wasn't calling you bias for not wanting bloodman 6-C i was saying your bias for siding with the multiple hits and ignoring the first hit. But it does nothing and i apologize since it was unnecessary.

Not true. Natsu can consistently take hits from high 6-A characters in 100yq. Wendy takes attacks from irene in human form and is fine. Jellal can survive being squeezed by acno. All the ds survived attacks from acno. So i disagree with this point
have you ever heard of the word outlier? everything you brought up is just a damn outlier lmfao

I want you to explain to me how it is a outlier instead of your pointless comments you have been posting. I explained how it was consistent with bloodman showings.
so you think it would be consistent to give jellal h6A dura, natsu h6A dura, all the DS h6A dura?

That's not consistent at all, that's all due to the storyline, you're ignoring simple explanations, just to increase characters in power/dura, in which case it's simply not correct.

so you think it would be consistent to give jellal h6A dura, natsu h6A dura, all the DS h6A dura?

That's not consistent at all, that's all due to the storyline, you're ignoring simple explanations, just to increase characters in power/dura, in which case it's simply not correct.
It is consistent for characters in fairy tail to be able to survive and keep fighting characters far above them. This is not even simply a alvarez thing either.

It is consistent for characters in fairy tail to be able to survive and keep fighting characters far above them. This is not even simply a alvarez thing either.
the wank is unreal here.

You realize it's part of the plot right? I don't think you're understanding the rules of this site and how power scaling works.

There's multiple things that also contradict your points, such as suzuku oneshotting base natsu and erza

All consistent feats can be an outlier, if they're not relative to that characters power, etc.

It's blatantly incorrect, and part of the plot, which you should realize. It's like you want to give cobra H6A durability for taking a kick from acnologia LMFAO

the wank is unreal here.

You realize it's part of the plot right? I don't think you're understanding the rules of this site and how power scaling works.

There's multiple things that also contradict your points, such as suzuku oneshotting base natsu and erza

All consistent feats can be an outlier, if they're not relative to that characters power, etc.

It's blatantly incorrect, and part of the plot, which you should realize. It's like you want to give cobra H6A durability for taking a kick from acnologia LMFAO
Your claiming wank once again because you disagree with me. You keep adding nothing and just being a nuisance.

The fact that characters can consistently survive and keep fighting when characters blatantly far above is consistent. Suzaku one shooting is 1 contradiction compared to how many times characters can take attacks from those far above them.

Never said they were high 6A durability and that was not even the point. You want to actually add something to the discussion lmao

Your claiming wank once again because you disagree with me. You keep adding nothing and just being a nuisance.

The fact that characters can consistently survive and keep fighting when characters blatantly far above is consistent. Suzaku one shooting is 1 contradiction compared to how many times characters can take attacks from those far above them.

Never said they were high 6A durability and that was not even the point. You want to actually add something to the discussion lmao
Those are outliers to their relative feats, at this point you're just repeating yourself and being ignorant. Their consistent base feats are around 6-C, WAY more consistent than those outliers you have mentioned.

What other point are you making? You're making an argument here that makes no sense, without reading the rules on this wiki.

With your logic, someone like pre-timeskip luffy would scale to 6-B durability for surviving multiple attacks from admirals, despite those ALL BEING OUTLIERS, which you clearly don't understand. Read the rules on this wiki, stop wanking and repeating yourself.

Also let me explain why you're wrong again.

Wendy scaling in dura to acnologia, would make dimaria High 6-A for hurting her, see how that's inconsistent?

That’s not exactly a fair comparison because those characters in those instances were fighting casually. Wendy didn’t even take attacks from Irene outside of Irene hurting herself when in Wendy’s body.

Those are outliers to their relative feats, at this point you're just repeating yourself and being ignorant. Their consistent base feats are around 6-C, WAY more consistent than those outliers you have mentioned.

What other point are you making? You're making an argument here that makes no sense, without reading the rules on this wiki.

With your logic, someone like pre-timeskip luffy would scale to 6-B durability for surviving multiple attacks from admirals, despite those ALL BEING OUTLIERS, which you clearly don't understand. Read the rules on this wiki, stop wanking and repeating yourself.
Your just arguing not adding anything and once again.

The point of those feats were as i said to show it is common for characters to be able to continue fighting while taking attacks from characters far higher than them. Your calling me ignorant but your not even understanding what i have said at all.

It is consistent through out the entire series for characters to be able to continue fighting when taking damage from those far higher.

It is something consistent through out the entire series.

Your just arguing not adding anything and once again.

The point of those feats were as i said to show it is common for characters to be able to continue fighting while taking attacks from characters far higher than them. Your calling me ignorant but your not even understanding what i have said at all.

It is consistent through out the entire series for characters to be able to continue fighting when taking damage from those far higher.

It is something consistent through out the entire series.
Lmfao, you're continously regurgitating and repeating the same shit which has already been debunked. Go read what an outlier is, it's like talking to a wall because you're not understanding anything.

That’s not exactly a fair comparison because those characters in those instances were fighting casually. Wendy didn’t even take attacks from Irene outside of Irene hurting herself when in Wendy’s body.
Well fair but wendy got hit by irene shockwave near the end of the fight. And was fine

And besides enhanced emotion erza who is high 6-C she is only at 6-C yet through out the entire fight she takes attacks from irene. And even after making irene angry she still takes a blast attack and is seemingly fine and takes another one and once again seems to be fine. It is consistent.

And idk if aldoron was casual. He wasn't going all out but he was somewhat serious

Lmfao, you're continously regurgitating and repeating the same shit which has already been debunked. Go read what an outlier is, it's like talking to a wall because you're not understanding anything.
Actually add something to this thread instead of being a nuisance. You can't add anything to a thread yet you called me ignorant.

Arslan, please don’t be so antagonizing. I disagree with GuildZero too, but this ain’t it.

Arslan, please don’t be so antagonizing. I disagree with GuildZero too, but this ain’t it.
Well I get it, but it's frustrating when you continously tell someone the same thing, but they don't debunk anything, instead repeat themselves and think they are correct, in which this case, the guy is continously ignoring points and being ignorant. It gets frustrating lol

you cant come up with any argument, besides your old repetitive arguments, which have already been debunked
Nothing been debunked and you have yet to add anything to the thread. You just a nuisance. All you do is say im wanking then do nothing but insult. Continue wasting others time i will just ignore you from now on

Nothing been debunked and you have yet to add anything to the thread. You just a nuisance. All you do is say im wanking then do nothing but insult. Continue wasting others time i will just ignore you from now on
You have been debunked countless of times, but you're repeating yourself with the same bullshit, which even dragon said, it's not like I'm the only one noticing. Not being a nuisance, if anything it's annoying watching you consistently repeat yourself with the same regurgitating shit. You're wasting the time of this whole thread by repeating yourself and making it like you're being a wall when others talk to you.

Hey now, I'm for 3rd Seal being a 6-C and even I don't agree with the backscaling argument. I have seen instances where backscaling has applied, this ain't one of them. Gajeel smacked Bloodman around, even the first hit momentarily damaged Bloodman's "essence" body (as seen in the manga), and it is just not a good reason for Bloodman to be a 6-C (for the record I still support 3rd Seal being a 6-C but I wanted to address this).

Dimaria doesn't scale to surviving being stomped by E.N.D., Invel doesn't scale to being stomped by Evolved Devil Slayer Gray, etc.

Hey now, I'm for 3rd Seal being a 6-C and even I don't agree with the backscaling argument. I have seen instances where backscaling has applied, this ain't one of them. Gajeel smacked Bloodman around, even the first hit momentarily damaged Bloodman's "essence" body (as seen in the manga), and it is just not a good reason for Bloodman to be a 6-C (for the record I still support 3rd Seal being a 6-C but I wanted to address this).

Dimaria doesn't scale to surviving being stomped by E.N.D., Invel doesn't scale to being stomped by Evolved Devil Slayer Gray, etc.
Exactly, with this logic people like dimaria would be high 6-A, if wendy suddenly scaled to acnologia's ap in dura

Why 6-A? E.N.D. is a 6-C IIRC. But I get your drift.
no no i'm saying that if wendy scaled to acnologia for consistently taking shots in dura, that would make dimaria high 6-A, but we know that it is not consistent at all for scaling, and wendy taking shots are nothing but outliers

Well then, with too many staff members against my views, I here by drop the case, regardless of my personal views. I honestly have no idea how this became a 2-page discussion.

Thank you all for the very entertaining debate, and I wouldn't mind if this was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back