• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we add to Bloodman's writeup that he seemed to have defeated Saber Tooth and Blue Pegasus (albeit Blue Pegasus isn't nearly as powerful as ST) on his own?

I mean, pages 14-16 on this page seem to show that Saber Tooth was stomping all the Alvarez forces (although they don't scale to normal Alvarez soldiers since there is no reason to assume that they're the same quality as the ones that fought FT), but then Bloodman shows up and the next thing we know, Saber Tooth and Blue Pegasus are down, implying that Bloodman clapped them on his own, especially since he's later shown with zero injuries from the fight.

Would this lead to Bloodman getting an upgrade? There's a fair chance of it, considering that he would've had to fight Dragon Force Sting and DF Rogue, plus even without taking DF into account he'd have still stomped 3 people who are High 7-A level (Sting, Rogue, and Minerva). Assuming that Sting and Rogue did use DF (and I don't see any reason why not, considering that they can use it at will and there's no reason for them not to use it, then Bloodman could get an upgrade to a 6-C.

And IMO this should scale to Base Bloodman, since there's little to suggest that he used his 3rd Gate form against them. One key reason is that, when he uses it against Gajeel and Levy, he basically gloats that their deaths are inevitable. Yet, he didn't kill the members of Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus once he'd beaten them, which implies that he hadn't needed to use the 3rd Seal to wreck both guilds.

Not to mention, just a weaker Historia version of 3rd-Seal Bloodman was comparable to the High 7-A Rogue, with Rogue even being heavily exhausted after his fight. Also, Historia Bloodman should scale to similar Historias such as Historia God Serena, as they were both made by the same Amped Up Neinhart.

Also, Second Seal Bloodman alone was on the verge of overwhelming Gajeel with his attack until Levy pulled in and used light magic (which reminds me of how much I hate that Shadow Mode Gajeel didn't fight Bloodman, considering that Rogue's Shadows could hurt Bloodman and thus so could Gajeel's). Third Seal Bloodman all but stomped Base Gajeel until Dragon Force kicked in.

So Bloodman should probably be "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C, higher with Third Seal" or "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C, 6-C with Third Seal".

Who would scale to this? Base Gajeel matched base Bloodman, who is implied to have stomped Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus in base alone, so Base Gajeel can be put on the same tier as Base Bloodman (and Base Natsu and Base Erza also scale to Gajeel), while Dragon Force Gajeel has the same tier but might have a different power level based on scaling multipliers (maybe, maybe not, I don't know for sure).

Asides from that...not much else changes if this is accepted. Huh.

Thoughts?

Idk if this would be a upgrade for bloodman. But i would agree with a base bloodman upgrade. He also stomped 4 high 7-A Olga sting rouge and minerva. Add that with all of blue pegasus and saber tooth being defeated too.

Idk if this would be a upgrade for bloodman. But i would agree with a base bloodman upgrade. He also stomped 4 high 7-A Olga sting rouge and minerva. Add that with all of blue pegasus and saber tooth being defeated too.
Blue Pegasus is a joke other than Ichiya (who to be fair is a High 7-A), and he wasn't even there (not that he'd have won, but still).

IMO stomping 4 high 7-A people should make Bloodman "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C, higher with Third Seal"

Last edited:
Blue Pegasus is a joke other than Ichiya (who to be fair is a High 7-A), and he wasn't even there (not that he'd have won, but still).

IMO stomping 4 high 7-A people should make Bloodman "At least High 7-A, higher with Third Seal"
Agreed.

Neutral, since for all we know BM could've used his hax to take them out, I'm gonna wait for others before I make an opinion

Neutral as well since Bloodman's anti-ethernano could of done most of the job for him.

Neutral as well since Bloodman's anti-ethernano could of done most of the job for him.
Not out of the question, but I think that had he done that then they would've been killed. Not to mention, there's no real indication of this being a factor. Not impossible, but IMO not likely.

Disagree for 2 reasons:
1. Like others have said, Bloodman's anti-ethernano body would've given him a major advantage.
2. We don't know if it was just Bloodman. In fact, the opposite seems to be the case, as Rogue laments that they had "three monsters" on their side, those obviously being Bloodman, Larcade, and Irene.

This was an effort pulled off by Bloodman, Larcade, and Irene, so no, I don’t agree with the OP

Not to mention Rogue and Sting only scale to High 7-A because of Bloodman

Disagree for 2 reasons:
1. Like others have said, Bloodman's anti-ethernano body would've given him a major advantage.
2. We don't know if it was just Bloodman. In fact, the opposite seems to be the case, as Rogue laments that they had "three monsters" on their side, those obviously being Bloodman, Larcade, and Irene.
1. As I mentioned it is definitely possible, but IMO it isn't guaranteed since it would have probably killed them.

2. That is actually a fair point, although the story seems to also imply that Bloodman did it on his own, based on how he was the only one shown with the army carrying the crucified army, plus he was the one shown about to fight ST and BP right before they were shown crucified. Not to mention, there is nothing else implying that Irene and Larcade fought them.

Still, that is a very good point, so even with what I just said, there is a not so small chance that you may be right. I need to think about this one.

Actually no, everyone being crucified and carried by a bunch of soldiers implies Bloodman didn’t solo them

There’s also no proof Sting and Rogue used Dragon Force, they are infamous for never using it

Also Bloodman isn’t close enough to 6-C to upscale

So i reread chapter 484 and they do infact state they have 3 monsters and in 480 irene says they have guest and ask if everything is ready from larcade and bloodman. So he didn't do it alone.

Don't think just because he has a anti-ethernano body would automatically mean he can't be upscaled. He was shown to be able to clash evenly with gajeel pre df with his ice demon wrath and was easily defeating gajeel with some difficulty even though gajeel had support from levy. And consistently damaged gajeel with little difficulty. He has really good feats against gajeel so i think bloodman can be upscaled

Actually no, everyone being crucified and carried by a bunch of soldiers implies Bloodman didn’t solo them

There’s also no proof Sting and Rogue used Dragon Force, they are infamous for never using it

Also Bloodman isn’t close enough to 6-C to upscale
1. Why? He could've just beaten them then given them to the soldiers to crucify. After all, before Bloodman came the soldiers were getting stomped by Saber Tooth and Blue Pegasus.

2. That's... actually a really good point.

3. In base, that's 100% true. Wait a second, wouldn't his power double with the Etherious form? With Mard Geer his power doubled in the Etherious Form, and the 3rd Gate is like an Etherious Form.

If not I understand, but I'm just curious because if it does, that means 3rd-Seal Bloodman is 5.3 Gigatons (2.65 gigatons multiplied by 2), enough to make him a 6-C (although it would still be far weaker than DF Gajeel, so no issues with scaling since DF Gajeel being at least twice as strong would perfectly coincide with him easily stomping Bloodman).

4. Also, I think we should edit Bloodman's writeup to add that Second Seal Bloodman would've overwhelmed Base Gajeel were it not for Levy's Light Magic, and that Third Seal Bloodman kind of stomped Gajeel (not to mention on X792 Base Gajeel's write up it says he matched 3rd-Gate Bloodman which IMO is not true, Bloodman had the advantage the entire time Gajeel was in base [aside from one time where Gajeel's Iron Dragon Roar matched Bloodman's Ice Demon Rage], in fact it was similar to how Historia God Serena easily beat Team Natsu all at once).

Etherious Forms have no confirmed multiplier

Third Seal Bloodman was overpowering Base Gajeel somewhat, but Base Gajeel was taking all those hits and kept fighting, he just couldn’t hurt Third Seal Bloodman

I don't agree with Base Bloodman being 6-C, however Third seal bloodman survived dozens of hits from DF Gajeel, and although he did fatally wound him after enough hits due to the 4x speed gap, Gajeel didn't actually take him down as Bloodman killed himself with his own curse rather than just dying to Gajeel.

So third Seal Bloodman should downscale to Baseline 6-C at least.

Agree with zackra. Able to take constant attacks from df gajeel and seemingly took barely any damage from df gajeel first attack. Add that with the fact he stomped base gajeel while he was having support from levy he should scale to baseline 6-C

@DemonGodMitchAubin Shouldn't Bloodman's "Etherious" form have the same multiplier as Mard Geer's? On Mard Geer's writeup, it says his Etherious form is "At least 2x stronger than his Base Form as he matched Devil Slayer Mark Gray and Enhanced Emotions Natsu's combined power"

It would make sense for Bloodman's multiplier to at least be similar, since he has all of Mard Geer's powers.

@DragonGamerZ913 But does Historia Bloodman match his "living" counterpart in power?

Lastly, we should edit Bloodman's writeup as a whole (although First Seal Bloodman is the same), and probably add a separate key for Third Seal Bloodman. It should be something like:

Tier: At least High 7-A, higher with Second Seal | 6-C

Attack Potency:
At Least Large Mountain Level+ (Far stronger than Ikusa-Tsunagi. Comparable to Brandish. Matched Base Gajeel), higher with Second Seal (Stronger than before. Would have overwhelmed Base Gajeel if Levy hadn't intervened). | Island Level (Far stronger than his base form. Third Seal is akin to an Etherious Form and thus should have a similar 2x multiplier to that of Mard Geer's Etherious form. Easily overpowered Base Gajeel, and managed to hold out against dozens of Dragon Force Gajeel's attacks)

On that note, if Historia Bloodman was actually comparable to his real-life self, then it would lead to Base Rogue, Base Sting, and Enhanced Neinhart all becoming 6-C's as well, since Rogue beat 3rd Seal Historia Bloodman, Sting = Rogue, and Enhanced Neinhart >= Historia Bloodman.

Etherious forms aren't a set 2x multiplier, that's just Mard Geer. Also, I believe we scale Historias to Neinhart, so it's the same High 7-A+ rating.

Etherious forms aren't a set 2x multiplier, that's just Mard Geer. Also, I believe we scale Historias to Neinhart, so it's the same High 7-A+ rating.
I mean, Bloodman gets his powers from Mard Geer, so it would be reasonable to assume that their Etherious forms have similar multupliers.

Remember, this was an enhanced Neinhart, that's why God Serena was able to stomp Team Natsu (which is why God Serena is likely 6-C). It stands to reason that a 3rd Gate Historia Bloodman has a similar power level to when he was alive. If this were normal Neinhart then I'd agree that it doesn't compare to normal Bloodman but with Enhanced Neinhart it's a different story.

I mean, Bloodman gets his powers from Mard Geer, so it would be reasonable to assume that their Etherious forms have similar multupliers.

Remember, this was an enhanced Neinhart, that's why God Serena was able to stomp Team Natsu (which is why God Serena is likely 6-C). It stands to reason that a 3rd Gate Historia Bloodman has a similar power level to when he was alive. If this were normal Neinhart then I'd agree that it doesn't compare to normal Bloodman but with Enhanced Neinhart it's a different story.
The historias all scale below their alive self even neinhart said they aren't as strong as the originals. And god serena should not be likely 6-C as he not only casually was holding back god serena but erza believed she had no chance at defeating him

The historias all scale below their alive self even neinhart said they aren't as strong as the originals. And god serena should not be likely 6-C as he not only casually was holding back god serena but erza believed she had no chance at defeating him
Hey I think personally he's a 6-C only but his writeup says that he's "Likely 6-C" so I can't go against that. Besides, if Historia God Serena still has enough power to stomp Team Natsu, then Bloodman's Historia should at least be in the same ballpark as his real life self.

Besides, while it is stated that God Serena's Historia is weaker than his real self, there isn't anything saying that Bloodman and Wahl's Historias are weaker than their "living" selves either. All Neinhart said about those 2 was that it took a lot of energy to do it. Besides, while base Historia Bloodman is probably the same as a normal Historia, I doubt he'd have transformed against Rogue if it didn't give him a power boost.

If Rogue (and thus Sting) become 6-C, then Larcade's power doubles (although his tier doesn't change), as does White Shadow Dragon Force Sting.

And just to get this out of the way, Minerva does NOT scale to Assault Form Wahl even if Historia Wahl = Living Wahl, since Historia Wahl was never shown using it against Minerva.

Also, I have a scaling question: How come everyone who is scaled to Ikusa-Tsunagi is scaled to 2.65 gigatons when the feat that he did is only 1.94 gigatons? It doesn't make any sense.

I think we went against this because the narrative having characters like Ur and Zancrow fighting X792 characters contradicts this. Also, I'm pretty sure that statement was only made for the 3 Historia Spriggans.

God Serena is likely 6-C because Gildarts said he would've given him a good fight had he been alive.

I think we went against this because the narrative having characters like Ur and Zancrow fighting X792 characters contradicts this. Also, I'm pretty sure that statement was only made for the 3 Historia Spriggans.

God Serena is likely 6-C because Gildarts said he would've given him a good fight had he been alive.
I was only talking about the spriggans. Since he specifically says that making the spriggans historia took a toll on his body and they were weaker than the originals.

And since historia god serena can stop natsu gray elfman and make erza believe that all of them together could not stop him he should be 6-C

Hey I think personally he's a 6-C only but his writeup says that he's "Likely 6-C" so I can't go against that. Besides, if Historia God Serena still has enough power to stomp Team Natsu, then Bloodman's Historia should at least be in the same ballpark as his real life self.

Besides, while it is stated that God Serena's Historia is weaker than his real self, there isn't anything saying that Bloodman and Wahl's Historias are weaker than their "living" selves either. All Neinhart said about those 2 was that it took a lot of energy to do it. Besides, while base Historia Bloodman is probably the same as a normal Historia, I doubt he'd have transformed against Rogue if it didn't give him a power boost.

If Rogue (and thus Sting) become 6-C, then Larcade's power doubles (although his tier doesn't change), as does White Shadow Dragon Force Sting.

And just to get this out of the way, Minerva does NOT scale to Assault Form Wahl even if Historia Wahl = Living Wahl, since Historia Wahl was never shown using it against Minerva.

Also, I have a scaling question: How come everyone who is scaled to Ikusa-Tsunagi is scaled to 2.65 gigatons when the feat that he did is only 1.94 gigatons? It doesn't make any sense.
As for the ikusa-Tsunagi part idk

But for the historias he says all 3 are weaker and making historias on spriggan level takes a toll on his body.

Honestly alive bloodman should be 6-C with 3rd seal god serena alive and historia should be 6-C and wall stays the same. While historia bloodman and wall should be high 7-C

It may also be a huge decrease in power also
Alive bloodman was stomping gajeel with little effort even though gajeel had support from levy and he took consistent hits from df gajeel and he still was not put down. Yet base rouge through extreme diff manage to defeat him. It is safe to say historia bloodman is weaker than alive bloodman same with the other

First part about Historias is correct, although I think God Serena was also likely 6-C due to him DESTROYING the Saints without even trying. But true, also the Gildarts thing.

@GuildZero you're right about Historia God Serena, although I believe that since Bloodman is probably weaker than Serena than his Historia self probably wasn't downgraded from his real self any more than Serena's Historia (which stomped multiple 7-A+ people).

Also, I saw the part where he said that making those 3 Historias exhausted hi, but I can't find him saying that all 3 are weaker than their actual selves.

Lemme try a scaling chain.

Base Bloodman = Base Gajeel = Base Natsu <<<< Historia Serena

Base Natsu = Base Gajeel << 3rd Seal Bloodman

3rd Seal Bloodman while alive was at best moderately weaker than Historia Serena, so if Historia Serena is as strong as he is, then I see no reason for Historia Bloodman to not compare to his living self. And as I said earlier, Historia Bloodman wouldn't have gone 3rd Seal against Rogue if it didn't give him a massive boost.

If anything, it means that Enhanced Neinhart is also a 6-C, which makes sense considering that he dwarfed Brandish in power.

Also, should we get a count of how many people agree on a 3rd-Seal Bloodman being a 6-C?

First part about Historias is correct, although I think God Serena was also likely 6-C due to him DESTROYING the Saints without even trying. But true, also the Gildarts thing.

@GuildZero you're right about Historia God Serena, although I believe that since Bloodman is probably weaker than Serena than his Historia self probably wasn't downgraded from his real self any more than Serena's Historia (which stomped multiple 7-A+ people).

Also, I saw the part where he said that making those 3 Historias exhausted hi, but I can't find him saying that all 3 are weaker than their actual selves.

Lemme try a scaling chain.

Base Bloodman = Base Gajeel = Base Natsu <<<< Historia Serena

Base Natsu = Base Gajeel << 3rd Seal Bloodman

3rd Seal Bloodman while alive was at best moderately weaker than Historia Serena, so if Historia Serena is as strong as he is, then I see no reason for Historia Bloodman to not compare to his living self. And as I said earlier, Historia Bloodman wouldn't have gone 3rd Seal against Rogue if it didn't give him a massive boost.

If anything, it means that Enhanced Neinhart is also a 6-C, which makes sense considering that he dwarfed Brandish in power.
Im scaling 6-C god serena from his historia god serena. Historia god serena is not equal to his alive form and from gildarts statement is far weaker than his alive self. But his historia self was able to stomp multiple high 7-A+ characters and make erza believe that all together they stand no chance at all. And his alive self would upscale from there.

I don't think historia god serena was stronger than 3rd seal bloodman. Just historia god serena feat should easily make him 6-C. And 3rd seal bloodman should be 6-C because he can take constant hits from df gajeel and survive and continue fighting. And because he stomped base gajeel with little difficulty.

And by his feats against gajeel compared to his feats as a historia suggest a massige decrease in power as gildarts suggest.

And yeah i miss read what neinhart said. He only says that the 3 take a toll on his body. But by gildarts statement and bloodman and wall historia feats. There historia form is a massive decrease in power. Even base wall can fight and take hits from base laxus and take no damage but got defeated by Minerva.

And yeah i miss read what neinhart said. He only says that the 3 take a toll on his body. But by gildarts statement and bloodman and wall historia feats. There historia form is a massive decrease in power. Even base wall can fight and take hits from base laxus and take no damage but got defeated by Minerva.
Well that's not exactly fair. Wall has lightning resistance.

True true but he was shown able to clash evenly with laxus and damages him multiple times in the fight.
He didn't seem to really damage Laxus when he was in base (and this was a Laxus who was all but dying from Bane Particles), he only started to damage him once he went Assault Mode.

Base Wahl = Brandish = Historias, so it makes sense that Base Wahl is similar to Historia Base Wahl. Note that Historia Wahl never used his assault mode, while Bloodman did use 3rd Seal.

Regardless of that, I do think 2nd Seal Bloodman should be mention as "Higher" than High 7-A+ Base Bloodman, since he nearly overwhelmed Base Gajeel. Nothing major and it's still just High 7-A+, but IMO it deserves mentioning.

He didn't seem to really damage Laxus when he was in base (and this was a Laxus who was all but dying from Bane Particles), he only started to damage him once he went Assault Mode.

Base Wahl = Brandish = Historias, so it makes sense that Base Wahl is similar to Historia Base Wahl. Note that Historia Wahl never used his assault mode, while Bloodman did use 3rd Seal.

Regardless of that, I do think 2nd Seal Bloodman should be mention as "Higher" than High 7-A+ Base Bloodman, since he nearly overwhelmed Base Gajeel. Nothing major and it's still just High 7-A+, but IMO it deserves mentioning.
He did damage laxus twice and manage to clash evenly with him. and laxus with bane particles is 6-C. Base wall = brandish >>> historias. By god serena statement from gildarts and the fact he loss to minerva in a high diff fight means the historias scale far below the alive version. From statements not even comparable from feats their still not even comparable. He went from damaging laxus and evenly matching him to losing to minerva. That is a huge decrease in power. Same with bloodman. Went from stomping gajeel who had help and said help had counters to bloodman abilities, and taking dozens of hits from df gajeel and not dying. To loosing to base rouge and clashing evenly with base rouge and being killed by him. That is a huge decrease on power

Even though he didn't use assault mode in base he was still shown to lose to minerva who is above base rouge. Who defeated historia 3rd seal bloodman. So they don't scale to alive form at all. Unless you think base rouge=> df gajeel and minerva is stronger than both.

Agreed. It is clear that with each seal there is a increase in power. Not as drastic as 3rd seal but still a increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back