• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Dragon Ball Super vs threads be banned for a while?

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
It is still way to early. For all we know episode 12 will be considered PIS because it makes them too weak . Maybe Whis could be weaker than Beerus in Dragon Ball Super. For all we know there will be a reveal that Beerus is Freeza's father. It is too early to debate these characters, can we wait like 5 months until the FnF saga ends?

Nope, Whis > Beerus for sure, Akira Toriyama confirmed it a few months back

Wait what, Beerus is frieza's father? that's utter bs, lol. who the hell would even think of such theory

DeezNuts1102 said:
Nope, Whis > Beerus for sure, Akira Toriyama confirmed it a few months back
Wait what, Beerus is frieza's father? that's utter bs, lol. who the hell would even think of such theory
That was just a stupid example. I just do not know what to expect for what will happen and until like episode 20. I think it would be safer if DBS vs matches weren't allowed for a while.

@Azathoth; Bro, you just gave me nightmares, lol

@Schutz: If that were to happen in the future, then i will cut my hair and become a monk

The way this train of logic goes, we will not be able to make threads involving Dragon Ball characters until the series ends, which for all we know could be never considering just how much it makes. The reason I say this is because until it ends, there will always be room to speculate that the characters could get massive upgrades or a previous feat could be established as PIS or an outlier. Furthermore, by this logic, we should only make VS Threads for characters from series that have well and truly concluded.

Beerus can't be the father of Freeza mainly becasue of King Cold......

although there is already a ban on the threads to my knowledge

Back