• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou Emiya vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
well gae bolg's passive is to prevent regen idk about the cause and effect thing but i do know it stops regen giving a lot more pain

Ichigo destroy yukio's pocket dimension, is that count as something? here's the scan : here, here(2), here(3), and here (4)

Iirc, it prevents unnatural regen and only allows the body's normal healing speed. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but Gae Buidhe is the one that stops regen outright.

also wouldn't shirou be too taxed (if not killed) by ichigo's immense spiritual pressure? his reiatsu even before the timeskip is able to hold back the sokyoku which is stated to have the destructive force of a million zanpakuto's

the very reason that ichigo dosen't have full control over his fluctuating reiatsu means he wont be able to hold back against shirou and will eventually tax out his stamina and drain shirou off the will to continue

some human like shirou who has no spiritual awareness and defense against a soul crush would mean he wont be able to hold on and continue fighting for too long or he wont be able to maintain his existence in the first place and dissipate

i stay by ichigo via Immense Reiatsu control in his defense and offense

Gemmysaur said:
Iirc, it prevents unnatural regen and only allows the body's normal healing speed. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but Gae Buidhe is the one that stops regen outright.
Yes Gae Bolg causes wounds that cannot be healed, and yes Gae Buidhe drops your maximum health, meaning you can't heal it, ever, as long as the spear exists.

You misscounted a vote for Ichigo at reply #77 and didn't count RedGrave's vote for Shirou.

Also I am voting Shirou based on what I said above.

also i doubt ichigo will die before the spiritual preesure is too much for shirou to handle

ichigo is not just some meathead swinging a sword,in fact ichigo is vastly superior to shirou in terms of physical stats and swordsmanship (add the fact he has shunpo)

Ichigo vs shirou
This is ichigo in his defense against UBW

ScarletFirefly : No idea about Ichigo destroying pcket dimenions, so can't help you there.

Gemmysaur : How did it go? Can you link us that? I stopped keeping up with Bleach after Ichigo vs Byakuya

here you go : here, here(2), here(3), and here (4)

Don't worry about the votes, I'll count them again later. Just proceed with "for reasons above"...like usual.

Where is that gif from @Yomi and who is the opponent?

Yomi Schwarz said:
ScarletFirefly said:
Verse equalization makes your whole argument moot.
explain pls?
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach.

ScarletFirefly said:
Don't worry about the votes, I'll count them again later. Just proceed with "for reasons above"...like usual.
Where is that gif from @Yomi and who is the opponent?
IIRC that was byakuya's bankai he was defending himself from

Yomi Schwarz said:
no spiritual awareness
I can't say much about reiatsu crush or whatever it is, but Shirou has been said to be able to smell the supernatural, iirc. Like this magical bloodhound or something.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Wait up.....at base....isn't shirou's dura wall level?
Weirdly stated, but as I said, his durability should be Wall level without a noble phantasm. Wielding said weapon would give him servant-lite level stats.

Gemmysaur said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
Wait up.....at base....isn't shirou's dura wall level?
Weirdly stated, but as I said, his durability should be Wall level without a noble phantasm. Wielding said weapon would give him servant-lite level stats.
how would wielding a weapon give him servant level dura? and was he even able to replicate armours and what not? i

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Scarlet
IIRC that's the Byakuya fight.
That doesn't really help. Ichigo was vastly superior in speed to Byakuya and blitzed him effortlessly. This is a speed equalized match, and would you people stop mentioning Shunpo for God's sake? It's a speed enhancement move, in a speed equalized match. Jesus.

Yomi Schwarz said:
how would wielding a weapon give him servant level dura? and was he even able to replicate armours and what not? i
He can create them but they cost more than swords. But he doesn't need to.

Ichigo never blitzed him. At best he had a slight speed advantage. And I think the main point was that Ichigo is skilled enough to deflect attacks from multiple directions.

It's a speed enhancement move, in a speed equalized match. Jesus.

so does that mean this thread literally took away a vital fighting tactic from the opposing side?

also i dont see the problem with momentarily getting the speed boost and moving elsewhere,how does that contradict the very concept of "speed equal"?

ScarletFirefly said:
That doesn't really help. Ichigo was vastly superior in speed to Byakuya and blitzed him effortlessly. This is a speed equalized match, and would you people stop mentioning Shunpo for God's sake? It's a speed enhancement move, in a speed equalized match. Jesus.
So shunpo is completely useless? I mean lets put it this way if character speed is equalized to 100 mach, let say shirou is need time to reach mach 100, Ichigo however can use shunpo to reach mach 100 more quicker. or it doesn't work that way?

Ichigo never blitzed him. At best he had a slight speed advantage. And I think the main point was that Ichigo is skilled enough to deflect attacks from multiple directions.
Uhmm...he kinda did and pointed his blade into his damn throat. And that argument falls flat on it's face when his speed is vastly bigger compared to the attacks from multiple directions.

precisely

Yomi Schwarz said:
vital fighting tactic
Not to diss you or the character but it says a lot about Ichigo's skill if a temporary speed boost that he primarily uses to get behind the enemy in most every use says a lot about his combat skill.

That said, I don't know much about Ichigo after his fight with Byakuya after the whole "throw him in a hole to die so he can unlock a super mode" training session.

Also this. He got blitzed numerous times and Byakuya literally stated he "lost sight of him" and "couldn't react". That's a blitz if I ever saw one.

Screenshot 1uiy

nobody gave an answer to "how does shirou upgrade his wall level dura with wielding weapons"

i hate to be the one who says

"Shirous durability is wall level, he immediately gets reiatsu crushed."

but can someone clarify for one last time?

Scarlet I think your missing the point. My ( I'm not even the one that said this so. ) was that he's still skilled enough to deflect an attack from every angle.

And I feel the need to point this out.

Ichigo advantage: Experience, Stamina, Skill, could possibly destroy UBW as Dat pointed out, Blut Vene, Shunpo ( Essentially hard counters the sword spam via closing the distance between the two.)

Shirou: Sword and weapon spam, slight versatility advantage, range ( Countered by Shunpo )

@Gemmy True, but can Shirou actually trace Zangetsu? More of a question rather than a debate since I trust your judgement.

Gemmysaur said:
Tracing weapons gives Shirou the original user's skill and stats, though degraded.
i dont seem to see this in his profile,and it pretty much makes it much easier if ichigo is fighting against an imitation

My ( I'm not even the one that said this so. ) was that he's still skilled enough to deflect an attack from every angle.
Imagine this. I'm throwing you, a normal human, feathers around. You can easily catch them because they move slowly. Now imagine I shoot you with dozens of guns from different directions. Not so easy now is it? Being skilled to deflect attacks from many directions is useless if these attacks all move the same speed as you do. By the time you deflect the first attack, the second one has already reached you as well. How is this so hard to understand.

Experience/Skill Yeeeah, no. Shirou will automatically read those and gain them as his own.

Stamina Conceded, but that's not nearly enough to save him.

destroying UBW because he allegedly destroyed a pocket dimension No stated size on it, a NLF.

Blut Vene How is this ad advantage, it's just another ability. It's like me saying Shirou has hundreds of advantages because he has hundreds of swords. And, he can bypass the Vene.

Shunpo Really?

Also count my vote for Shirou.

@Gemmy True, but can Shirou actually trace Zangetsu? More of a question rather than a debate since I trust your judgement.
Analyzing it, yes. Actually producing it, is a different matter. But that doesn't matter really because he doesn't need that sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back