• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masada Commanders Re-Upgrade because the downgrade was nonsense

Briah giving 1-B smurf is more another wank Shinza had than an actual thing tbh.

It’s actually not wank tho
No one scales to briah and it was consistently shown to affect the god who is 1B and also lots of statements on it been 1B
When did someone with Briah harmed a guy who reached Aziluth?

When did someone with Briah harmed a guy who reached Aziluth?
Not harm, affect
E.g. Shirou
And also well lots of statements about how briah creates a world that escapes from the current god law, overwrites the currrent god law e.t.c.

And to actually crown it all there is literally no anti feat for briah not even one

Not harm, affect
E.g. Shirou
And also well lots of statements about how briah creates a world that escapes from the current god law, overwrites the currrent god law e.t.c.

And to actually crown it all there is literally no anti feat for briah not even one
Shirou was a Pseudo-God. He never actually reached Briah for MTA iirc.

Rewriting the rules of the world is actually something every magic n stuff do in fantasy settings. Doesn't mean fireball throwing is a smurf hax.

The very fact that Merc's formula makes briah inferior to Aziluth is one.

Shirou was a Pseudo-God. He never actually reached Briah for MTA iirc.
Uhhm no he has not become a pseudo god here but yeah he never recited the briah stuff but he could affect Merc

Rewriting the rules of the world is actually something every magic n stuff do in fantasy settings. Doesn't mean fireball throwing is a smurf hax.
Everything depends on context tho and in Shinza context it is a smurf hax to be able to rewrite the law of a god
The very fact that Merc's formula makes briah inferior to Aziluth is one.
Yes of course it will be inferior that is given but like it was explained briah is simply briefly recoloring the law of the current god but to crush the law entirely you need to reach atziluth

Briah giving 1-B smurf is more another wank Shinza had than an actual thing tbh.
Just passing by to say:

It is, especially when considering the fact of what Happened in Avesta when a character that is massively stronger than Briah users in both power and the world hierarchy, I.E. Khvarenah, The strongest Demon king, a God candidate whom is in the verge of Emanating and had regained his truth and achieved enough divinity to actually just oppose The Law of the God whose ruling his era, said feat was noted to be so ******* impressive if I remember correctly.

And Not to mention how Briah usually is compared as fodder and Child play in comparison to Atziluth.

So, yes, scaling Briah to the Gods is utter bullshit.

Edit: Also big Lmao at Shirou not being A pseudo God/Atziluth boosted in Mitsudomoe.

They are not been scaled to the god directly
Both are 1-B, simple as that.
And yes you are right briah is child’s play to atziluth does not change the fact that it can affect the laws of the gods tho
So, Basically you're scaling something that was consistently shown to be inferior to something that was consistently shown to be superior? Pretty big leap of logic going on right here ngl. Not going to bother to mention Avesta Again.

Both are 1-B, simple as that.
Doesn’t mean they are equal, 1B is a pretty big tier even each layer in 1B is a pretty big tier
So, Basically you're scaling something that was consistently shown to be inferior to something that was consistently shown to be superior? Pretty big leap of logic going on right here ngl. Not going to bother to mention Avesta Again.
There is no leap in logic, khavrenah feat means nothing here
And again briah consistently shown to affect the law of the gods and consistently shown to be weaker
How you may ask?
“Briah allows you to briefly recolor the law of the current god but atziluth allows you to crush the law completely”

Do you understand now?
Yes it is inferior but that does mean it does not affect it
Affecting 1B will be 1B
There is no wank here just what happened if you don’t agree make a CRT

Doesn’t mean they are equal, 1B is a pretty big tier even each layer in 1B is a pretty big tier
There are no layers involved here unless you gonna say the God Law is below themselves somehow.
There is no leap in logic, khavrenah feat means nothing here
There are, especially when a character as Khvarenah who sits in the foremost position/Hierarchy (legitimate God candidate) of the world can barely replicate the apostles bullshit you say.
“Briah allows you to briefly recolor the law of the current god but atziluth allows you to crush the law completely”

Do you understand now?
And? Both are affecting the same thing so both are 1-B.
Yes it is inferior but that does mean it does not affect it
You do realize how nonsensical this sounds? Especially in work like shinza where Masada is an adamant about absoluteness, I.E. inferior can never do anthropology against superior.
Affecting 1B will be 1B
Why even affecting something on a such damn low scales matters anyway?
There is no wank here just what happened if you don’t agree make a CRT
There is no point of making a CRT for a dead verse that no one cares about Like shinza, not to mention the shitshows they usually ends at, and I'm not that active anyways.

Last edited:
There are no layers involved here unless you gonna say the God Law is below themselves somehow.
God embodies their own law it can’t be below them
And I never said there are layers involved read to comprehension
I said 1B is a big tier even each layer in 1B is pretty big
There are, especially when a character as Khvarenah who sits in the foremost position/Hierarchy (legitimate God candidate) of the world can only replicate the apostles bullshit you say.
It’s not bullshit if it is consistent tho and khvarenah is irrelevant here
No one but the god scales to briah
And? Both are affecting the same thing so both are 1-B.
Yes but one is stated to be inferior
You do realize how nonsensical this sounds?
No it is not
No ones fault you don’t understand
Why even affecting something on a such damn low scales matters anyway?
Cause it is tier 1 and affecting tier 1 in any form means you scale

Like I already said if you don’t agree make a CRT

God embodies their own law it can’t be below them
Duh.
And I never said there are layers involved read to comprehension
Then why tf are you mentioning it in the first place lmao?
I said 1B is a big tier even each layer in 1B is pretty big
No shit Sherlock+not relevant here.
It’s not bullshit if it is consistent tho and khvarenah is irrelevant here
"No' and "irrelevant" is not an argument.
No one but the god scales to briah
Methuselah tho, half step above briah tho.
Yes but one is stated to be inferior
So it doesn't scale.
No it is not
No ones fault you don’t understand
So that happening in "a work like shinza where the author is an adamant about absoluteness, I.E. inferior can never do do anything against superior" doesn't sound nonsensical? And again, "No" is not an argument..
Cause it is tier 1 and affecting tier 1 in any form means you scale
That's the equivalent of "X is low 2-C, Y was able to make a microscopic wound on X, thus Y is low 2-C.
Like I already said if you don’t agree make a CRT
There is no point of making a CRT for a dead verse that no one cares about Like shinza, not to mention the shitshows they usually ends at, and I'm not that active anyways.

1B briah and 1B soul absorption is pretty damn blatant. While I think it’s pretty stupid to say that briah scales to atziluth in any way, it’s definitely 1B hax
Exactly there is no damn way briah scales to atziluth
A blatant example is Reinhard castle it removes souls and disrupt them from the flow of mercury that does not mean briah Reinhard in any form scales to mercury just that he has a hax that can affect a gods law a law which is 1B
Methuselah tho, half step above briah tho.
Literally no one scales to meth and the only time anyone affects meth was with briah and also Reinhard with the holy lance all 1B hax
So yes meth with his darkness is supposed to be 1B and he was also stated to not be far from his parent
That's the equivalent of "X is low 2-C, Y was able to make a microscopic wound on X, thus Y is low 2-C.
Yes able to affect a 4D space with a hax makes the hax 4D, affect a 5D space and it makes the hax 5D

It’s as simple as that

And yes we have derailed enough you may not care about shinza but I do it is a great series

A blatant example is Reinhard castle it removes souls and disrupt them from the flow of mercury that does not mean briah Reinhard in any form scales to mercury just that he has a hax that can affect a gods law a law which is 1B
You're forgetting to mention how Rein Glad is usually being on the verge of Atziluth and is about to release a ******* huge tsunami over all of reality, that's why they compared it to a bloodclot in a universe.
Literally no one scales to meth and the only time anyone affects meth was with briah and also Reinhard with the holy lance all 1B hax
Gonna sum up how bad it sounds:

-Briah is 1-B.
-Meth as a whole is half step above Briah.
-So Meth as whole is 1-B.

See?
Yes able to affect a 4D space with a hax makes the hax 4D, affect a 5D space and it makes the hax 5D
But neither here is affecting spaces tho?
And yes we have derailed enough
Welp, I was going to dip anyway.

You don't need 4-D hax to affect low 2-C beings either tho...?

We should stop the derailment. And for the thread, I disagree obviously.

You're forgetting to mention how Rein Glad is usually being on the verge of Atziluth and is about to release a ******* huge tsunami over all of reality, that's why they compared it to a bloodclot in a universe.
Still in briah like I already said it is a hax and they don’t scale
Gonna sum up how bad it sounds:

-Briah is 1-B.
-Meth as a whole is half step above Briah.
-So Meth as whole is 1-B.
Hmmmn yes meth as a concept is 1B
See?

But neither here is affecting spaces tho?
It was an illustration don’t be dim not to get that
Welp, I was going to dip anyway.
You don't need 4-D hax to affect low 2-C beings either tho...?
It was an example boss, and yes you need 4D hax or 4D range to affect 4D either way you gotta be 4D

Still in briah
Verge of Emanating is not on the same level at all considering how Khvarenah feat was also achieved when he was on the verge of Emanating so it likely the same case here.
Hmmmn yes meth as a concept is 1B
Lmao.
It was an illustration don’t be dim not to get that
Kay.
It was an example boss, and yes you need 4D hax or 4D range to affect 4D either way you gotta be 4D
I never said anything about 4-D characters tho?

This isn’t going to end smh.

Last edited:
gentlemen, while the 1-B law talk is interesting and all, it isn't the point of the thread, so may you please stop?

i mean, not really, like a staff is needed to really do anything and stuff

and other people agreed with it

Back