• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou 1-A discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were weaker but that doesn't imply they could have defeated or even damaged Hajun at full power. Thats only a assumtion really.

Weaker can be only 2% or 5% weaker too. We don't know how much weaker. Ren, Rein and Merc had 1v1v1 and 1v1 fights in Marie Route and Rea Route + simultaneously eating each other too and they weren't much in problem or affected. Again they had relative taiji, It barely affects them.

those three still possessed very strong cravings, and even with that, they still weren’t able to achieve anything, because the strength of their enemy was just too big.

even the whole strength of the Twilight’s guardians would be nothing.

It stated even their whole strength would be nothing. Also wasn't End of Series Hajun depowered to death and still killed Rein, Ren, Marie and Mercurius barely survived?
You are missing my point, I don't think they could have beaten Hajun even at full power I am very well aware that Hajun stomp them hard
Dunno why you keep brining the Rea route battle because clearly the context is different here. In that route they were actively fighting against each other while in their battle against Hajun they were harming each other, not to mention they literally stated to be weaker.

It stated even their whole strength would be nothing. Also wasn't End of Series Hajun depowered to death and still killed Rein, Ren, Marie and Mercurius barely survived?
Where was this stated again? As far I am aware the only mentioned details in the alternative version is that they figured the Tumor thing and took it out so Hajun was weakened. It could have taken place after Hajun beaten the shit out of them to near death at his max state. If you assume that he did all the damage to them in his nerfed state, you will have to assume that the gods somehow survived a battle with peak Hajun for sometime without any noticeable damage but died to his weaker self.

Last edited:
The battle with Hajun that takes place after Marie route is kinda weird.
Did Reinhard instantly figure out Hajun's weakness and thus manage to nerf him in the Rea route and simply didn't in the KKK route? I wish someone would give more context on this matter.

The battle with Hajun that takes place after Marie route is kinda weird.
Did Reinhard instantly figure out Hajun's weakness and thus manage to nerf him in the Rea route and simply didn't in the KKK route? I wish someone would give more context on this matter.
Wait “KKK Route” what do you mean? Rein was dead in K3. Thats why LLT had a new user.

What you said “Did Reinhard instantly figure out Hajun's weakness and thus manage to nerf him in the Rea route and simply didn't in the KKK route?” Do you mean why didnt he figure it out before K3 happened? Cause afaik its not explained although its likely since Hajun just murked him before he could.

That exactly what I meant.

I feel like this whole topic is a waste of time tho now I look at it more.
We are barely given any context to other version of the battle and it's very vague in general to decided one thing over the other.
Like you said, only clear version we have of that fight is the KKK one and he clearly stomp them to death there.

Guess I will drop this :(

So have you reached any conclusions here?

Okay. Do you need my help here, or can I unsubscribe from this thread until you are finished?

What the hell doe rein sensing tumor have to do with anything? Regardless if rein could with Marie dead its useless because no one but her could have reincarnated the tumor.

Hajun literally didn't pay attention to the fight otherwise (considering he forget ren in 3 seconds flat)

Gudou god marie was never stronger than merc hell he could have put her back into his law (he likely will never cuz its merc). Walking singularities can be beyond the god's domain passively but last i checked if the god wanted they probs could force them back in.

I can

瞬間、だらりと腕を下げた悪路の首に、宗次郎の斬気が真っ芯で命中した。yes akuro was hit yet

「―――――ッ」
 なのに無傷。まったく無傷。薄皮一枚切り裂けない。それは紫織の拳を受け止めたときと同様で、頑強さと言うより別位相の物理を目にしたかのようだった。
 喩えるなら、絵の中でどれだけ猛火を描写しようと、それが現実の人間を燃やせるわけがないのと同じ。

Nothing happened it was that painting analogy again.

No the lowest taiji known is yakou who is a mere 2 and yet he reached the throne through hajun's singularity. Gudous can't take it due to their nature and the naraka gang wouldn't allow a gudou to win unless they have a hadou.

まさしく現世を俯瞰する、天上とも言うべき世界である

Yakou's mukei can simply look over the entire world and btw it mentions how he changes his hierarchy of existence to be more power than before and can make those lower than him to unable to comprehend him at all.

Taiji battles are based on teh fact u can't do shit no matter what. Attributes and such are secondary. U will never hurt them even. I can even use that painting analogy because for a taiji fight u NEED to be on the same grade/level if u even want to scratch them because all the fights are when they are the same sans Hajun who literally was untouchable until an amount of circumstances allowed the EE to win.

Something I want to point out, not just Yakou vs Ootake shit on the Taiji system, but there are two other instances as well:

Nunahime being dogged by Teirei and Ryumei burning Momiji's zombies down, despite those two both have Taiyoku value defined as zero in the extra, while the value for Nunahime and Momiji are 36 and 33 respectively, thus making the "infinitely difference" of Taiji value a massive wank no matter how you look at it:

• Those two used power from Shura Mandala, sure, but only Ryumei is the truly the Last Shurado as Teirei has been repainted with Tengudou.
  • And even if they use Shurado, what has left within the Dairoku Ten is merely remnants at best, so closing the Taiji gap with such broken piece sounds wrong as hell if each Taiji value transcend the last one. Infinite x 30(s), what the heck?
  • The gap is too absurb that way.
  • Plus, Teirei being painted by Tengudou (and the craving itself is changed as well) is different with Ryumei follow Shurado till the bitter end (that could boost her back to the days in Legion, though unclear which timestampt), so the conclusion is that doggo's Shurado is inferior to Ryumei's Shurado.
  • See the issue? Teirei with weaker Shurado killed 36 Taiji Tenma while Ryumei with stronger Shurado killed 33 Taiji Tenma.
  • That is, if we assume the renmant of Shurado could match Guren Jigoku's Taiyoku in the first place.

Then, time to bring back the Yakou vs Ootake argument, in which I believe I've proved there is a difference in Taiji value between those two, Yakou edge out specifically (with the indication that he devoured Ootake's world, yet there's no single line implying Ootake did the same).

Yakou: どれほど強大であろうと御身の太極、無限ではあるまい
Yakou: No matter how strong it is, your Taikyoku is not infinite.

Yakou: 原則、色は一つのみ。両立するなど出来ぬのだ。通常ならば優性が劣性を塗り潰すのだが……我らは同色。ゆえ成り立たぬ
Yakou: Everyone has their own color. And so they are not able to coexist. Generally, the stronger one repaints over the weaker one. But we… we are of the same color. And so…
Yakou: それは既存宇宙を塗り替える所業であり、新法則へと移行するものに他ならない。
Yakou: It is a work to repaint the existing universe, and it is nothing but a transition to a new law.
この現状だけを見るのなら、勝利への軌跡は成ったのだろう。夜行の世界がついに天魔の空を喰らい潰す。
If we only look at the current situation, the trajectory to victory has been completed. The world of nocturnal activity has finally devoured the sky of Tenma.
太極の強弱を凌駕した絶無の波動に次などない。
There was no next wave of Taikyoku that could’ve surpassed this strength.
  • Yakou aware of the general rule of Taiji battle and he intended to overpower, and devour Ootake, thus there are implications that Yakou's value is higher. Plus, due to having the same color, the act also overload the Tenma's world, cracking his armor as that world's boundary, being overflown with death, is breaking apart.
  • The difference between this battle and 3 Color Battle of Rea route is that Setusna, Kichi and Shura trying to devour each other (let's ignore the fact that Setsuna ganged in the early phase), this proves their value are euqal; while in Yakou vs Ootake only Yakou devours his opponent, this proves their value are difference.
  • Plus reading though the whole thing clearly show that Yakou keep overwhelming Ootake until the latter resort to accepting his death, resulting in nuking Yakou's ass out.
  • Yes, despite Yakou is implied to have higher Taiji value, Ootake can still do shit. A lot of shit, like deleting Yakou multiple times then erase him with the concept of nothingness altogether.

That's 3 instances when the general rule of Taiji battle (that attributes only matter if they have the same value, otherwise higher value autowin lower valure) is moot.

If this is not enough,
その自負、密度はもはや人に非ず。天魔を超える怪物の領域に、彼は今触れているのだ
Reizen is stated to surpass even the Tenma when he became Hajun's sensory and smoke his Taiyoku. Scale this to Yakou, who is also a Hajun's sensory, and his Taiji value definitely higher than a Tenma. Think please, guys.

Now then...

About Hadou Gods cannot cross Singularity, sounds plain wrong.
  • In Marie route the primary reason for Kichi to stop them as he does not want two idiots keep defiling the twilight beach, because they clearly opened Singularity and then cross it to that beach arc background.
  • Kichi stopped them there, not letting them cross further (and in that scene Kichi has to show up himself to stop those two).
  • Plus, Kichi's goal is for Marie to ascend to the throne so no matter how much Setsuna and Shura fought it would lead to nowhere.
  • Weird that you lots only dig into the fall endlessly (or keep using English scan when the English translation is bad, heh).
  • The difference of Rea route is, Ren and Reinhard cross Singularity and raid the Throne outright.

For the context in K3,
  • Yatsukahagi's goal is to clash Taiyoku with Tengudo until a Singularity opens, and it lasted since the genesis of Dairoku Ten, so over 8k years
  • For those wondering why no Singluarity open despite the millenia clash,
  • The Singularity could not open randomly at all, in Dies Irae it requires Suwahara and in Kajiri Kamui Kagura it requires Shinshuu.
  • Yato 's law only clash within Edo, only when Tokoyo resurrected him as 100 Taiji value Hadou God he clash law in the whole Shinshuu (clash with Eastern Expeditors + Hajun) and that's when the Singularity opened.
  • In fact, Yato carried most of the process, Soujirou only contribute the final push.
Also, when resurrected, Tenma Yato said this:

Yato: 感じるぞ、座は近い。もうすぐ底に到達する
Yato: I can feel it, The Throne's location. It is very close.

So at that point Yatsukahagi has already dug pretty deep with their millenia clashing, by the time Yato's Law clashed with the whole Shinshuu they are close to the Throne, that is the timestampt when the Singularity open. The way Masada wrote that whole battle implied that Yato died before he could be able to reach Singularity, nothing prove he cannot cross it and reach the Throne.

This whole thing likely has been taken out of context, as Gudou Gods later cross Singularity to reach the Throne without any trouble. Heck, if Ren and Rein could descend into it with no issue (don't make me keep remind you that Kichi stop them from further descending) then the Gudou Gods could as well.

Conclusion: crossing Singularity is easy. Opening it is hard.

Edit: And guess you guys missed the point that the moment Yakou dive into the Singularity is the moment Soujirou deliver the final blow to open it.

Last edited:
Considering what Muzan did to Hajun, I will laugh hard if Patheon comes out sometimes later and ***** on the whole system regardless of whatever KKK says.

Personally I always disliked the system because it rubs us of many possibilities and chances we could have witnessed for the sole sake of "look my power levels is higher than yours" and while it let fans here brag about how "transcended " their characters are, it doesn't change the fact that the concept itself is still pretty lazy and bland.

Dies Irae had this issue with "souls" count but the Taiji system seems much worse.

That's not their taiji that's their distortion...歪曲 is distortion which in their page is 0 yes NOT their taiji.

No he intended to overpower you said and he needed to. Even with 0 taiji difference it can result in a stomp because of attributed. Ootake's armor literally allows him to just use his fists but removing it lets it go all in. THERE is no proof of a difference. You just said how 3 colors the fighers are being equal (and don't just ignore ren getting ganged cuz he DID despite being in the same taiji only overturned because he had extra powerful souls to help.

Reizen was boosted by hajun and the mandala but are we talking about taiji cuz it didn't even mention that. Masada said he was equal to ootake in strength but never mentioned taiji and the like (Ootake without taiji is 3-A)

So no u haven't proven the taiji rules got mooted.

THey just don't go to the throne. Any hadou would even clash with the godhead with the singularity being the tunnel to reach the throne yet weaker hadous won't get there. And it has nothing to do with his goal as they were WEAKER. Only those equal or above the godhead will past. And the japanese text dark pointed the first time matches it so...

Hadous still had to fight the godhead and he was just digging but he wasn't getting places. Yes we know they had to open it so that's why mibu and shiori fought to get it to open. Again while you did mention that line the fact Masada even noted a direct fight is impossible for Yato to win and may need the entire EE (specifically Habaki) to contend with Hajun basically doing whatever it takes to win. Hell even the narration said no matter how many years it won't reach but that's why i mentioned that VF3 interview because it seemed Yato needed it to open and use Habaki to get to Hajun (because you know...he's the counter). Btw you kept claiming the translation is bad but never proved it. And the endless fall thing is consistent with the translation yes...

I don't think anyone said going to the bottom is hard if yakou has anything to go by (being only 2) going down isn't hard the issue is the hadous must clash with the godhead and must be the same taiji as the godhead to reach it

Edit: And zero we don't know wtf is pantheon and the context other than that happened. We haven't gotten an idea if taiji system was ditched or not

That's not their taiji that's their distortion...歪曲 is distortion which in their page is 0 yes NOT their taiji.

No he intended to overpower you said and he needed to. Even with 0 taiji difference it can result in a stomp because of attributed. Ootake's armor literally allows him to just use his fists but removing it lets it go all in. THERE is no proof of a difference. You just said how 3 colors the fighers are being equal (and don't just ignore ren getting ganged cuz he DID despite being in the same taiji only overturned because he had extra powerful souls to help.
Too tired with you so I'll just repeat it.

Yakou: どれほど強大であろうと御身の太極、無限ではあるまい
Yakou: No matter how strong it is, your Taikyoku is not infinite.
Yakou: Everyone has their own color. And so they are not able to coexist. Generally, the stronger one repaints over the weaker one. But we… we are of the same color. And so…
Yakou: それは既存宇宙を塗り替える所業であり、新法則へと移行するものに他ならない。
Yakou: It is a work to repaint the existing universe, and it is nothing but a transition to a new law.
この現状だけを見るのなら、勝利への軌跡は成ったのだろう。夜行の世界がついに天魔の空を喰らい潰す。
If we only look at the current situation, the trajectory to victory has been completed. The world of nocturnal activity has finally devoured the sky of Tenma.
太極の強弱を凌駕した絶無の波動に次などない。
There was no next wave of Taikyoku that could’ve surpassed this strength.
  • Yakou aware of the general rule of Taiji battle and he intended to overpower, and devour Ootake, thus there are implications that Yakou's value is higher. Plus, due to having the same color, the act also overload the Tenma's world, cracking his armor as that world's boundary, being overflown with death, is breaking apart.
  • The difference between this battle and 3 Color Battle of Rea route is that Setusna, Kichi and Shura trying to devour each other (let's ignore the fact that Setsuna ganged in the early phase), this proves their value are equal; while in Yakou vs Ootake only Yakou devours his opponent, this proves their value are difference.
  • Plus reading though the whole thing clearly show that Yakou keep overwhelming Ootake until the latter resort to accepting his death, resulting in nuking Yakou's ass out.
  • Yes, despite Yakou is implied to have higher Taiji value, Ootake can still do shit. A lot of shit, like deleting Yakou multiple times then erase him with the concept of nothingness altogether.
If this is not enough,
その自負、密度はもはや人に非ず。天魔を超える怪物の領域に、彼は今触れているのだ
Reizen is stated to surpass even the Tenma when he became Hajun's sensory and smoke his Taiyoku. Scale this to Yakou, who is also a Hajun's sensory, and his Taiji value definitely higher than a Tenma. Think please, guys.

Funny that you used my previous point, seems you're out of card. But doesn't that your point just proved mine? You clearly proved that in the three color battle, the three opponents have the same value but different attributes. Yes, very detail, but it lead to, like, nowhere.

Because I have proved that there is a difference in Taiyoku value of Yakou and Ootake, both by using the lines written by Masada and by scaling.

And derailing to Yugami is really a smart move, pal, but Ryumei don't even use Taiyoku to reach Taiyoku. You are the one having moot point, sorry.

Reizen was boosted by hajun and the mandala but are we talking about taiji cuz it didn't even mention that. Masada said he was equal to ootake in strength but never mentioned taiji and the like (Ootake without taiji is 3-A)

You really out of card this time huh, your reasons make no sense, feels like you condense several statements thing into a sentence just for distracting purpose. Man, I'm tired.

Now, let us continue...

If the Taiyoku difference is infinite, then the moment Morei and Akuro use Taiyoku to beat Easter Expeditors when none of them achieve Taiyoku, all of them should have drop dead by their mere presence. I dare you to use the reasoning that "they are holding back", do you hold back when you trample on an ant?

Edit: Think, Red. Think at the speed of light.

Last edited:
Why are Shinza threads like this??
I think that the Shinza's explanation page needs a massive overhaul.

Not touching any Shinza related after I fully read Masada Takashi's works.

Why are Shinza threads like this??
I think that the Shinza's explanation page needs a massive overhaul.

Because Shinza's infinity is quite shallow. Imagine you stronger than the Eastern Expeditors infinitely yet you could only mortally harm them.

"As in, to get even one layer higher into 1-A, a character has to transcend another 1-A character just as much as they transcend ,say, a human. There are essentially zero implications of such a massive power difference in all of Shinza Banshou. Aside from a questionable statement claiming Hajun transcends Tenma Yato as much as the latter transcends a human, but that statement was very likely a hyperbole anyway.
I think at this point most of the relevant stuff has been addressed. Some additional things I would like to point out:-"
Most of the High 1-A verses should be downgraded then.

When is shinza pantheon releasing anyway?
It's canceled lol
Masada decided to write a web novel instead telling the stories he intend to tell in the mobile game gacha.
He's still doing the first heaven story, he's been writing it for like 2 years.

The final battle between Mitrha and Naraka is still far ahead.

"As in, to get even one layer higher into 1-A, a character has to transcend another 1-A character just as much as they transcend ,say, a human. There are essentially zero implications of such a massive power difference in all of Shinza Banshou. Aside from a questionable statement claiming Hajun transcends Tenma Yato as much as the latter transcends a human, but that statement was very likely a hyperbole anyway.
I think at this point most of the relevant stuff has been addressed. Some additional things I would like to point out:-"
Most of the High 1-A verses should be downgraded then.

You're deraling, but that issue has been discussed here so no reason to repeat it. I'm not a fan of copypasta.

Because Shinza's infinity is quite shallow. Imagine you stronger than the Eastern Expeditors infinitely yet you could only mortally harm them.
So you're saying that you have read all 4 routes of KKK?? Can you show scans or preferably link me to videos with timestamps and not just copy pasted text from Ravenous' old questionable translations?

Masada decided to write a web novel instead telling the stories he intend to tell in the mobile game gacha.
Thank **** he's not doing a mobile gacha game and those novels are officially published, quite different to traditional web novels where anyone can read it from anywhere.

Thank **** he's not doing a mobile gacha game and those novels are officially published, quite different to traditional web novels where anyone can read it from anywhere.
Well, it pretty much killed light. The only hope to see what the Pantheon's story might have been now is Avesta selling well enough for Masada to release other parts of the Pantheon as a novel.

Anyway, for the thread, I am following it for now.

So you're saying that you have read all 4 routes of KKK?? Can you show scans or preferably link me to videos with timestamps and not just copy pasted text from Ravenous' old questionable translations?
Keishirou Route

Soujirou Route

Yakou Route

Habaki Route

Side Story and Grand End

And if you feel unconvinced, this is the CG unlocked by completing all routes. No in-built video recorder to flex it sadly.

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I used ITH, and a few english lines are from somebody else, not that Ravenous.

Screenshot waste too much time to organize comparing to tracking lines (and the forum format make posting screenshot a hassle), but if you think you can do something to prove that I didn't play the shit ages ago, try and think with the speed of light instead.

Last edited:
Well, it pretty much killed light. The only hope to see what the Pantheon's story might have been now is Avesta selling well enough for Masada to release other parts of the Pantheon as a novel.
I mean he could have just glossed over these eras but it seems he's hell bent on writing about every era in the throne record.

Keishirou Route

Soujirou Route

Yakou Route

Habaki Route

Side Story and Grand End

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I used ITH, and a few english lines are from Revenger, not that Ravenous.

Screenshot waste too much time to organize comparing to tracking lines (and the forum format make posting screenshot a hassle), but if you think you can do something to prove that I didn't play the shit ages ago, try and think with the speed of light instead.
What's up with the hostility dude? I was just simply asking if you've played it?
So can you send YouTube playthroughs + timestamps and not just texts?

Imagine you stronger than the Eastern Expeditors infinitely yet you could only mortally harm them.
Can you please rephrase this sentence please? I don't quite get the wording, thanks bud.

What's up with the hostility dude? I was just simply asking if you've played it?
So can you send YouTube playthroughs + timestamps and not just texts?
If you have the time to ask for YT playthrough, go to YT yourself. What's the point of YT if you've cleared the game already?
Can you please rephrase this sentence please? I don't quite get the wording, thanks bud.
Morei and Akuro stomped the Eastern Expedition with Taiyoku when the expeditors still not achive them except Yakou's pathetic 2. The result is just they badly injured like any generic shounen out there.

That is the context. two 40 Taiyoku value vs a bunch of 0 Taiyoku value and a 2 Taiyoku value, yet they can't even crush the latter into oblivion by merely existing, despite the infamous claim that the difference between each Taiyoku level is infinite? Then such value of infinity is really shallow in Shinza.

Bringing that scene back do remind me that Yakou did remark that Morei is above him. Something along the line that if he is 10, Morei is 12, 13 or 15. Not infinity. If you want to verify it then play the game, I heard bringing YT there will trigger some elite member of the fandom.

I can accept difference between each taikyoku being "immeasurable" not "infinite" but some points are bothering me. So i will answer them.

Generally, the stronger one repaints over the weaker one. But we… we are of the same color. And so…

Implying normally higher taikyoku slaps weaker one unless under same specific conditions such as having same color. So basically Yakou's law was far weaker against Ootake. It still was stronger but not at full power at all. Idk how it debunks taikyoku difference.

• In Marie route the primary reason for Kichi to stop them as he does not want two idiots keep defiling the twilight beach, because they clearly opened Singularity and then cross it to that beach arc background.
  • Kichi stopped them there, not letting them cross further (and in that scene Kichi has to show up himself to stop those two).
  • Plus, Kichi's goal is for Marie to ascend to the throne so no matter how much Setsuna and Shura fought it would lead to nowhere.
  • Weird that you lots only dig into the fall endlessly (or keep using English scan when the English translation is bad, heh).

Mercurius stopped them because they never can reach to throne no matter what. Even a endless downfall and opening infinite holes for drilling to throne isn's enough so they will only defile and ruin twilight beach and twilight beach was dear to Mercurius. It was Marie's home.

And Mercurius mentioned defiling but also according to him even an endless downfall and infinite holes for reaching to throne isn't enough.

and also what is your answer to this scan?

Saying english translation has some mistakes so whole it is bad = hasty generalization fallacy. Having some mistakes don't make whole a licensed and supervised translation wrong. If you think that marie route translation was wrong then send us japanese translation, burden of proof is on you.

Morei and Akuro stomped the Eastern Expedition with Taiyoku when the expeditors still not achive them except Yakou's pathetic 2. The result is just they badly injured like any generic shounen out there.

Wasn't their taikyoku off and they suppressed their AP for not accidentally destroying remnants of marie world. Like their AP was mountain level but durability still 1-A. Unless you are saying eastern expedition had 1-A durabiliy in base and without taikyoku?

Idk KKK enough for arguing against other points.

And this is an english wiki and barely anyone can read japanese let alone having acess to japanese dies irae for sending scans. So can we stop mocking each other for using english translations in an english wiki and from a licensed and supervised english translation.

Last edited:
Generally, the stronger one repaints over the weaker one. But we… we are of the same color. And so…

Implying normally higher taikyoku slaps weaker one unless under same specific conditions such as having same color. So basically Yakou's law was far weaker against Ootake. It still was stronger but not at full power at all. Idk how it debunks taikyoku difference.
I've explained it. Everything... is within my calculation.
Yakou aware of the general rule of Taiji battle and he intended to overpower, and devour Ootake, thus there are implications that Yakou's value is higher. Plus, due to having the same color, the act also overload the Tenma's world, cracking his armor as that world's boundary, being overflown with death, is breaking apart.
And you didn't read the thing, right? I've summarised the whole Yakou vs Ootake as well in previous comment.
Plus reading though the whole thing clearly show that Yakou keep overwhelming Ootake until the latter resort to accepting his death, resulting in nuking Yakou's ass out.
Secondly,
Mercurius stopped them because they never can reach to throne no matter what. Even a endless downfall and opening infinite holes for drilling to throne isn's enough so they will only defile and ruin twilight beach and twilight beach was dear to Mercurius. It was Marie's home.

And Mercurius mentioned defiling but also according to him even an endless downfall and infinite holes for reaching to throne isn't enough.
Saying english translation has some mistakes so whole it is bad = hasty generalization fallacy. Having some mistakes don't make whole a licensed and supervised translation wrong. If you think that marie route translation was wrong then send us japanese translation, burden of proof is on you.

FYI, Gare translated "eternal moment" as "ephemeral moment." I'm too lazy to point out all the falsely translated part, but you should aware that what the man has done to Dies Irae is not translating, but rather fanfic-ing the game. That's it, so I will consider all English scan of Dies Irae wrong. Feel free to find someone who can read Japanese and debunk my statement. Try and fail miserably, burden of proof is not something worth concerning to me.

Taken out of context, nothing more, nothing less. Yato merely bluffing, and the "level" does not always meant to be Taiyoku.

Ootake vs Yakou, Rindou breaking Tenma's barrier with Tenma Fukumetsu (which protected by Yato's Law) despite the former nowhere to match the latter's Taiyoku value, Ryumei and Teirei using Shurado to defeat other Tenmas despite having zero Taiyoku value, throughout the game there is already more than enough circumstances to go against Zaranibba's word. Oh, forget to mention Reizen, 0 Taiyoku despite being described as surpassing Tenma.

Wasn't their taikyoku off and they suppressed their AP for not accidentally destroying remnants of marie world. Like their AP was mountain level but durability still 1-A. Unless you are saying eastern expedition had 1-A durabiliy in base and without taikyoku?
Wrong, they already intended to kill the whole Expedition squad if Ryumei did not show up. And still using the "holding back" argument despite what I've said, do you hold back when you trample on an ant?

I suggest to... Think at the speed of light.

Huh, am I ******* dreaming? Both Akuro and Morei were already stomping the EE prior to activating their Taikyoku.

It describes here from Akuro's viewpoint that just like a painting that cannot harm reality itself, reality itself can easily destroy the [painting] as will.
Next part line the narration describes how carrying an attack from a higher dimensional to a lower dimensional attack is easier than "twisting a newborn infant's arm".

"Injured" lmao, that's a funny way to describe how the entire EE were ******* massacred like child's play.

If you have the time to ask for YT playthrough, go to YT yourself. What's the point of YT if you've cleared the game already?
Oh and I am not fond of you strawmanning me. I clearly indicated or at least hinted here that I haven't finished any of it yet. And I have clearly said that I was neutral on the Shinza Bansho CRT until I complete the Shinza Bansho verse.
Neutral on this until I read finish reading KKK and Paradise Lost myself, but it seems to make sense. Imho I'd usually prefer people to read its source material before making any CRT threads to upgrade or downgrade because it makes it much easier on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back