• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share and Discuss your dreams!

Dream of December 18, 2023
I go to a store and I make a hot chocolate with whipped cream at the top like I made before. I also pick a 20 dollar bag of weird food combinations I haven't eaten before to test their taste. The whipped cream falls into the chocolate when I put on a lid, so I add more whipped cream. I walk towards my family, and they say that cold air moves faster at 0 degrees. I hear that the voice actress for Darkness in the Konosuba dub got a recast.

Dream of December 22, 2023
I was walking the streets and I feel the presence of something horrifying that was going to appear. I run to my old elementary school and I try to enter to hide, but I can't. So I go around it, move a basketball hoop around, and I use it to climb a column and stand above the gym. I look at the gym and I can hear and see kids screaming, they're being killed and dismembered by what seemed to be an invisible force. I had to escape, I knew that IT was influencing my city, maybe if I ran somewhere else, I would escape ITS influence. I climb down the ceiling and I walk towards my high school, which is 1 hour away from where I was. After arriving, I enter my high school. They're hiding from IT too. They're offering water and fruit punch juice and telling us to shut down our phones since ITS influence might spread throughout phones. I drink the juice and drink several water bottles because I like water. I heard that there were requirements to continue staying in my school and I failed to met them, but I didn't learn what they were, and they didn't kick me out. I deactivated the data and internet of my phone, they said that ITS influence can spread across the internet. IT corrupted people and made them spread the corruption with images, so it was risky to talk to anyone, even family members and friends since they might be corrupted and even seeing the images that cause corruption on notification pop-ups could spread ITS influence. I still wanted to talk to my family. I wrote paragraphs of text saying my goodbyes to them if I die, telling them that I love them, wishing them good luck and telling them how they can escape ITS influence. I send the text to my mother, aunts and granny and I then deactivate the internet in my phone. ITS influence spread across the school, everyone started dying. Green tentacles with mouths appeared under their flesh, and they started coming out while perforating all the flesh in the way. Those tentacles then started mauling their owners. I ran away, I hid in the bathroom along with a group of 6 people. We wait, we could hear IT was outside making loud walking sounds. I couldn't hear anyone outside, they were killed. One of them started playing music, through his headphones. I could hear it, it drowned out the silence and the noises. The group started talking about how ITS influence spread to the school, and they came to the conclusion that the juice and the water were the cause. I felt scared, I drank water and juice. I started writing a message to my family informing them that I am dying, and I instructed them on how to avoid ITS influence. I couldn't finish, I could feel the tentacles moving underneath my skin, under my flesh. They were inside my face, sliding around and making bumps of flesh on my face as they moved. IT was asking me multiple personal questions, I only remember that he asked me "Are you autistic?" I replied "No". I gave my phone to one of the people in the bathroom and I asked them to tell my family that I died, and I love them. I run out of the bathroom and I go to the edge of the hallway. In the place where there was a stair to the floor below, there was nothing, just a hole. The tentacles disappear. I search the bathroom where I was, and all the people there disappeared, I grabbed my phone. I walked out of the school, all of my family was there, inside a car. They welcomed me, my mom called my phone 3 times, but I didn't answer. Everyone else told me about how much they missed me and how they're glad that I am okay. It was a sunny, bright day, we drove away. Did I survive, or was everything an illusion? I don't know.

Dream of December 29, 2023
I go to an old house I own, and a rich gangster was there. We fight and I win. I recover my house. Yukari Yakumo was there, I ask her to open a gap to help me move the contents of one house to another, but she says "no".

Dream of January 3, 2024
A mother was with her son and daughter when the lights went out. They walked outside of their house and government agents tried to arrest them. The son hid his father in a hole while he hid in a 20-meter deep hole. He couldn't get out by himself. I entered a birthday party for a family member, and they had people I didn't recognize. I had a phone with a custom case that had drawings of a Touhou game that does not exist. The drawing had a diagonal line at the middle, at the top there was a male version of Hata no Kokoro with a green skirt and at the bottom there was a male version of Reisen Udongein with different colors. A girl around my age asked me questions about my cover, I didn't know how to respond, so I stayed silent, but I spent 5 minutes searching the name of that Touhou game on an internet browser and when I found it, I showed her it was a Nintendo Switch game that I recommend to her.

I don't know if this means dreams as in what I experience when I go to sleep or dreams as in my goals but I don't feel like skimming the thread so I'm just going to say I still want to be a boxer/fighter

Dream of January 12 of 2024
There was a multiplayer Undertale fangame where 3 people could play. Kris was in Snowdin, and he saw a monster offering them to join a war between two sides. Kris stepped into their boat and started signing contracts, but Toriel, from the other side, arrived and tried to intervene. The monster which I couldn't remember if it was a robot or Spamtom said that Kris belonged to their side but Toriel entered their boar. Asriel and Chara walked in two, and they saw that a red human soul was trapped and broke free out of a container. Asriel absorbed the soul and the boat which was only a giant tree log started flowing down the river at high speeds after the ropes that held it together were broken down by a fight between Toriel and the monster, those two didn't keep up with the log. It was a 3 player game, the players dodged attacks, wall jumped, jumped high and ground pounded. They were passing through a toxic jungle level in an isometric platformer, and they ended up in a battle arena where they fought giant creatures inside shells that they had to trick into looking upwards and ground pound their face. The playthrough was streamed by an annoying nerdy TikTok streamer. He was an orange ginger, was skinny, pale, full of freckles and braces. After beating that boss, the second form was a giant microwave that produced and threw out microwaved food on plates.

Dream of January 13 of 2024

In the middle of the night, my sister who is not my real sister but rather a younger different girl, has a prophetic dream about how nearby animatronics are made to kill people, they have killed kids, and they will kill more people. The dream was a cartoon horror video. In the end, a light orange bear animatronic jumps out of the grass and bites someone to death. I don't remember if the dream started with me being the same person as who I was in real life, or if I was a different person and I warped into the person I am now. Either way, the sister told me and my father about the nightmare. My father was different from my real father. I believed it was a prophetic dream and that we will get attacked by animatronics, so I urged them to prepare. It was a dark night, I slept on the first floor in a corner next to two windows, and I was scared because I feared I would get attacked through them. I started to put things against the main door like books that will serve as door stoppers, and then I went to the second floor where my sister, who now looked like my real sister and my dad were. I slept in a couch on the opposite of my sister's couch where she slept in. My father woke her up to tell her to sleep in the first floor, but I tell him to shut up and let her stay there. We sleep. In the next morning, my father removed the barricades at the door and lets the cat out. The cat escapes to hang with a female gray cat that I assume was his girlfriend. I felt betrayed, my cat chose hoes over bros and family. I ran after my cat and after running until he gets tired, I grab him and lead him home. The cat throughout the dream escapes another two times, which is harsh when animatronic aliens are trying to kill you and your family. A woman outside wants to talk to my father, she tells my father that he should send his kids to school, they will be safe and that the animatronic alien rumor from the town was a lie. When she goes away, I tell my father that for this day, we shouldn't go to school. I reinforce the door with more items to serve as door stoppers, but my dad with zero survival instincts opens the door and invites a bunch of neighbors to the house. Including my granny. Look and behold, someone gets stabbed by an alien. A fat kid was on the second floor but ran to the first floor crying after the alien sliced the fingers on his left hand. He lost most of his fingers from that hand and was bleeding a lot. The big group of people goes to the second floor to investigate. My granny tries to open the door to the attic, but I stop her. My instincts told me that the alien could be there. I open the door to the attic from a distance with a broom, and a shapeshifting alien taking the form of my grandmother jumps towards me and tries to stab me. I grab his arm with both arms, and I manage to use the alien's own strength to make the impersonator stab himself. Like he didn't feel any pain, he grabs the knife with his other hand and tries to stab me, but I push the knife away and throw the alien to the floor. We apprehend the alien. I grab his knife, the alien offers me food to eat. It was a whole packet of sliced ham. This repulsive thing impersonated my granny and didn't bother imitating how good she cooked? I was offended. I cut and sliced the ham packet hundreds of times until it was almost a liquid, slimy ham.

Notes: I woke up with headaches and my stomach felt sick. It probably was because I slept in a hard couch without bedsheets and a pillow.

Dream of January 25, 2024
I play Undertale and there are not any monsters or bosses. It looks like Black souls. Flowey kills someone in front of me, and I search his corpse while walking around to escape the place I was in. PewDiePie makes a video saying his biggest regret is not successfully making people and YouTubers improve with his videos. That was the reason he stopped making videos like he used to.

Last edited:
Ngl my most memorable dream was when I was doing treasure hunting in my dream, I grew watching this shit,
maxresdefault.jpg

i still remember having a dream where I was doing treasure hunt with them lmao.

Dream of February 12, 2024
I watch a horror movie where an ex-boyfriend gets angry at her girlfriend and enters her home, trying to kidnap her. I rewatch it and notice how the first scene, a scene where both act for a play, foreshadows the rest of the movie. They were in heavy winter snow while inside a circle of buildings. He starts spouting misogynistic things at her and becomes more and more aggressive. I am now in the movie, so I try to stop him from beating her, but he pulls out a blunt kitchen knife and runs at me and starts stabbing. He disappears out of nowhere. I create an Instant death fandom wiki, and it becomes popular despite it having only one page because people who want to mock me wanted to troll me. They edit the page because everyone can edit every page, and they make the rules page worse, but I reverse the changes while applying some things from the fan made rule page because it was a good page.

Dream of February 24, 2024
I went to a store to buy games. It had 3DS game cartridges piled on top of each other, selling for 21 dollars. I looked at another part of the store, and they were selling 3DS games in their boxes for 22 dollars. I check the price of multiple games, one of them was Pixel Gun 3D for the 3DS. 22 dollars. Pixel Gun 3D for the 3DS came in a combo that also had a Scribblenauts game. I go to another part of the store, it sold Fortnite for the Xbox 360, candy and 4 other crappy games for 2 dollars.

Sadly i can't even remember my dreams
You can with enough practice. I can go on for weeks without remembering a dream but what I do is that I have a routine of annotating my dreams no matter how short or long they are. Annotate everything either on a notes app on your phone or through a notepad/book.

I am certain that through enough practice, you will remember your dreams.

Keep in mind that we forget dreams quickly, that's why we have to annotate our dreams right after we wake up.

I for example sometimes get lazy and want to sleep more, that makes me forget that dream. Don't do that. Wake up once you stop dreaming and annotate it. Don't go back to sleep.

Try those things for several weeks and you might find results.

Alright, for some reason i dreamed about magical girls saves me and after that i went to airport to see very super huge plane save us from dooms days. Too bad i can't remember the details

Alright, for some reason i dreamed about magical girls saves me and after that i went to airport to see very super huge plane save us from dooms days. Too bad i can't remember the details
Did you try to annotate your dream as you just woke up?

I sometimes forget details about my dreams too.

Dream of February 27, 2024
A person that was an old white American man that doesn't exist IRL talks on the phone to another person. That other person is a brown-skinned Mexican man with a short beard, brown eyes and black hair that lives near us, he doesn't exist IRL either. The neighbor was annoyed by the old man and planned to dox and troll him. He saw that he lived near our house, so he walked near and took a photo of a box we had that was full of jewelry. "He is in the house, and he's stealing our jewelry!" I screamed before running towards the part he was, and I started attacking him. He dropped the box and started fighting me, we were outside the door in front of some stairs. No matter what I did, I couldn't hurt him, and he couldn't hurt me with his punches. My cousin came along, and she started beating attacking him, she's real unlike the other guys. It wasn't effective either. I mean, I am stronger than my cousin, so that's expected. Since the neighbor had a pink jacket, I pulled it upwards to try to cover his face and blind him while we beat him up, and his response was to lift me and prepare to violently flail against the floor. My perception slowed down, everything was moving slow. I told him "Don't lift me, you will kill me if you do that" but it wasn't enough. He grabbed me by my legs, lifted me and slammed me to the floor. Before I got hit, I tried to tell my cousin to grab me midair, but she kept punching the neighbor from behind. I started thinking "Damn, if I was that one speedster OC I wrote, I would have rubbed his face against the floor and melted it with sheer speed for daring to potentially kill me with a head slam against the floor" and then I imagine my skull being broken in different ways, some more gory than the others. I think "I am not going to survive this without having brain damage" and before my skull hit the floor, I woke up.

Dream of February 29, 2024
A YouTuber played a Minecraft modpack. He played a mod with a normal world, but in episode 2 he was in a dim, empty, backrooms-like skyblock world. He said random things for a while until he entered a building behind him and showed that he was in a trap that teleported him to a pocket dimension that was a skyblock world. He escaped it by going where he came from, he was in a building and walked towards some sunny plains. Then he entered a giant wooden Church that had a mechanism that could change time. He wanted to change the time to midday. There were wooden signs that warned that changing time would summon monsters around you. To change time to day you had to insert a code around you, but it said it was an easy guess, so he kept going from 0001 to higher numbers until he put 0016, and it changed the time to midday. The machine destroyed itself. He walked outside and there were a lot of undead enemies, but they were all running after a person from the internet that I know, I am in good terms with, but I am not a close friend of him. I was near, and I saw how he was followed, so I jumped from one wall to another, but two zombies started following me.

I don't really know how to describe the dream I had last night. It's all fractured into varying parts.

The most notable part is that the world was destroyed by 3(?) Beings that I don't really know how to describe. One was kind of like a giant... animal... demon... thing. While also being a moving city. This one was the most abstract out of all, but also the most interesting. I can't really describe it. I've been thinking about it a lot all day.

The other one was a lot easier to quantify. It was kind of like a guy who could turn himself into weapons. He turned himself into missiles, and fighter jets, and shit like that. He didn't really have a physical appearance outside of that but everything he turned into had his face on it and he kinda looked like Chaos from Skylanders. I think there was a 3rd one but I don't remember anything about it.

Anyways, these creatures were made of like a green gooey substance. I think they were the results of failed experiments. Idk. But I saw the process of them transforming into these horrific monstrosities in vivid detail. I think they were kinda friends, cause while it happened they were all huddled up with each other like they knew what was about to happen to them. After the fact though, they were fighting with each other, which is why the world was destroyed.

The war between this weird, impossible to comprehend creatures goes on repeat for the majority of the dream. I watch them destroy everything in their battle over and over again, clipping between events back and forth like a video of sorts. This is like 90% of the dream.

The rest of the dream is a lot calmer, but still pretty nerve racking cause part of it is me getting doxxed on discord. I freak out about it a lot.

The dream ends on a happy note. I'm walking to the store and I greet one of my neighbors and we have a short conversation. We seem to be on friendly terms. I wake up before I get to the store.

I had one where I was at a boujee-er version of a house my friends stay at. I was there to visit my girlfriend. Then there was a video call with three random women, and I went "who are you"? That was it.

Dream of March 5, 2024
Someone on the internet who hates me a lot finds where I live and makes an exact clay model replica of my house and sends me the photo. Jokes on her, I moved out of that house months ago. I drive to my house and in this dream I live in a suburban middle-class town filled with white people. I illuminate my house with the flashlight of my phone to see if there isn't any criminal waiting for me to get out. I open my garage and put my black car inside my house and I enter my house. My aunt talks about how she has a rat infestation, and I ask her how often she cleans per week. She says twice a week and I encourage her to clean more, I even offer myself to clean her house while she's working.

Dream of March 6, 2024
I went on vacations with my family, but we were tasked with solving One punch man world's video games. Mostly beating ghosts and monsters. I bought a nice looking ice cream, but it ended up costing hundreds of dollars. I also bought a vacuum cleaner to fight against the ghosts and a mop that has a hole in the center that emits warm air that dries up the floor. I tried to catch a ghost queen with the vacuum cleaner, but she was too strong for it. I spent hundreds of dollars and didn't make back any of it. We went searching for a hotel to stay on, and we found an old building that all of us could stay on, but it was dirty. I stopped time and cleaned the house by using the mop as a broom, and then by wetting the mop and using it as a mop. I couldn't use the floor warmer setting of the mop in stopped time, so I resumed time and started cleaning. My family praised me, and it made me happy, maybe what I bought wasn't so useless after all. My brother slept in another building because he wanted to sleep earlier than us, and we were being noisy. My mom said, "He will wake me up in the middle of the night just to ask me to give him sleeping pills".

Dream of March 19, 2024
I make an animation where I fight and win against Vegeta. People don't believe that I would win because I used Vegeta on Ultra Ego, and he still didn't win. They argued Vegeta will get another form that will beat me. Smash bracket commented and said I would still win in response to a Vegeta fan. I started making a second part where Vegeta gets another fanmade form and a super Saiyan 100. A friend shows me a fan art of Satori killing KKHTA Koishi. I enter an animation where everyone has the animation style of Epic battle fantasy. I am walking through a destroyed city. I caused all that destruction. Yuuka Kazami talks to me and tries to reason with me, but I just don't understand anything of what she says. I try to tell her something, but she doesn't understand me neither. There are nearly a dozen people animated like Epic battle fantasy characters with different outfits and weapons lying unconscious on the floor. I did all of that, I don't remember how I hurt them and why. I hurt Yuuka, I didn't want to, but I did. A red-head guy tells me that I am dangerous and that I did all of that. He runs away, and I start beating up a yellow haired person with yellow clothes and a lightning sword. I don't know why I did that. He starts to bleed.

Back