• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share and Discuss your dreams!

last night i dreamt i rode in the passenger seat as a sweet friend drove us in an old blue pickup truck to a gas station in a little town. we bore witness to an apocalyptic event.

I don't remember the exact dream I dreamt this, it's probably a forgotten dream but I dreamt that my mother stacked bread slices vertically on the steps of my stairs. She asked me to organize the bread in the places I want them to be.

Dream of July 4, 2023
I have a friend that lives in an igloo next to my house. I commit robbery and I get arrested. I make an announcement on the internet that I will leave the internet. In that video, I powerscale Touhou and another series. People all over the internet start caring about my leave. I drink a chocolate shake. Redditors make a call-out post on me which insults me for my Touhou scaling and talks about me leaving the internet. I leave my house. I turn into Leaf from black souls and I find a horn and another item which summons a deity that grants wishes. Leaf and my neighbor talk, and Leaf wishes to make every man a woman. I don't join the internet for the next 5 days because I don't want to make a big fuzz about leaving and just come back after a short time.

Notes
I want people to talk about me, I want to be known, I want to be recognized, hated, loved and acknowledged, I want to be popular. I don't want to be forgotten. This dream reflects that desire I have.

I have no idea why I turned into a woman and turned every man into a woman. Maybe I misremembered the dream and I didn't turn into a woman, but that does not reflect anything about me, it's pure randomness!

Dream of July 7, 2023
I was in a Discord server talking about the last episode of a fanmade Touhou video. The creator of the video started putting senseless things related to powerscaling that made his fanmade series insanely strong simply because a powerscaler angered him.

Dream of July 12, 2023
I was wearing Mario’s clothes in an altered version of Super Mario 64. I don't remember a lot. It was a nightmare. The dream felt fuzzy, it felt like an overload of my senses. I killed a Mario character and Peach, then the world killed me with lava that came out of the floor in a way that violated the laws of physics, it passed through the floor as if the floor didn’t exist. I respawned in a flat top mountain and fought the ghost of Peach. After I killed her, lava rose out of the floor and killed me again. I respawned next to my brother, who was Luigi. We were on a cylinder-like level with hard 3D parkour that we had to do to reach the top before the rising lava killed us. The level was a cylinder made out of a bunch of metal tubes that made prison bar patterns. We died several times, but we respawned and continued until we reached the end. It was a generic blue haired Koopaling boss that was hard to stomp because the game was 3D and 3D platformers are confusing to control. We fell down through the hole we came in to meet the boss, and we had a hard time trying to jump back. But we returned.

Dream of July 15, 2023
My family found an orange cat, and they gave that cat to me. It was my personal cat. I saw my sister playing on the Nintendo DSi, and it had games I never played before like Super Mario Bros 3, so I tried to transfer those games to my 2DS.
Notes
I am jealous of my sister since she interacts with our cat more than me and doesn't let me interact with him. I should remove these feelings of envy.

Dream of July 17, 2023
I find a woman working as an engineer who had a metal sphere with multiple crystal circles. I saw something I shouldn’t have seen so Makima from Chainsaw Man entered the room and told me that if I wanted to keep on living, I should travel to Canada and give her some things from a certain person, in less than 2 hours. I took a screenshot of the text message Makima sent me about the task, and I started my quest to the north. I wanted to transform, but I had difficulties in doing so. I wanted to transform into a hybrid of a fox, human and a crow, but I couldn’t. It was night while I walked through a college with a college outside. I tried to walk around him several times, but the lion moved a lot. When I managed to walk past him, a candidate to be the governor of that state appeared on a video on a giant billboard. His skin was black, he said that if you attended his party with a 20 dollar entry cost, you would obtain 20 hours of community service on your resume, and you could eat food that looked like the borders of a pizza that surrounded a bottle of sauce. I transformed into a small bird when I saw a flying bird, and I flew over the city until I reached my destiny. It was day there, that place was a cold prairie that had a wooden house decorated with white lights, black decorations and had brick walls. The front garden was surrounded by white rocks and had a path to the door made out of rocks. In front of that house there was a wood building made to house animals and to the left of that house there was a wooden children’s park and to the right there was the rest of the village. There was a capybara, two cats, a beaver and a horse. An emo girl appeared, she had lots of piercings. She appeared and disappeared unless I said several phrases that a voice was telling me to say. The emo sent 2 gore videos to my phone through Bluetooth. In the first video, a terrorist shot a bus in the middle of a street, and I couldn’t see the second video. I told Makima about what I found, and she told me that those videos weren’t enough. She wanted to release a compilation of gore videos every month, and she couldn’t do that with 2 videos. I suggested that she should get gore videos from Reddit. I felt someone was licking my hands in real life and when I woke up, there was no one there.

Dream of July 18 of 2023
It was the last day of school. I left without saying goodbye to anyone nor getting their signatures. Two dudes that were basically the NPCs of my school drove me home. I regretted not getting signatures. They insulted me, so I punched one of them. They said they were going to drive me elsewhere, so I got out of the car while it was driving and ran towards my old home. The NPCs started to follow me, so I ran upwards the stairs. My sister opened the door and gave me a weapon that was a Bluetooth speaker attached to the collar of a key. I used it like a flail and pushed the NPCs back before I entered my old home and closed the door.

Dream of July 23, 2023
My cousin got a new gaming computer, but he didn't use it, so he gave it to me. It was perfect, it had a bigger screen and was faster than my potato PC. I gave my old PC to my cousin.
Notes
I want to have a PC that's better than the one I currently have.

peculiar dreams of creepy-crawlers. where you might imagine oneself as a butterfly a la chuang tzu i realized in a profound charlatan-esque trepanning dream that i have indeed been rather a cicada quite my whole life

Dream of July 29, 2023
I want to commit crimes, so I shape-shift into a blue haired speedster and I enter a bus. I turn invisible, and I murder a girl that looked like an adult version of Sadako from The Ring. She was in the chair behind the bus driver, yet the bus driver didn't notice that I was murdering her, she didn't make any sounds. After that, I tried to walk out of the bus, but the driver asked me for my cellphone number and name. I panicked since I wanted to be anonymous, so I told him a random cellphone number, he took a photo of my face and I told him my full name was 3 random names that I don't remember. I go home, and I see that some members of a Discord server that banned me know what is my secret identity and real identity, so they invaded my Terraria world to grief it by placing random blocks everywhere, and they walk around the Golem Temple while they insult me. I am angry, and I try to disprove their insults, but I can't. I have a pet whale-woman hybrid in my basement, so I use some bombs to destroy a perfectly cubed area and I make the basement a rectangular prism with 3 windows, a couch and a TV, so I fill it with water just to fill it up and let her be able to breathe. I go outside and we have 3 dogs. I talk to the female pitbull with blonde fur, and she says she smells my sins, she knows what I did, that I can hide my sins as much as she wants, but she will keep knowing what I do no matter what I'll do, that my sins are inexcusable and that I can't escape from the consequences of sinning.

I had a really weird dream about 2 weeks ago.
I was living in a simple house i had just bought for a very cheap price and while simple, it appeared to be neat and tidy.
So, as i walked to the kitchen to make a coffe suddenly the ceiling gives in and a bunch of large (around 8 feet) dried and twisted mummified corpses fell from the ceiling.
Their nails were extremely long and curled up, while their chins were super long and pointy and made from the same rotten dry material as their nails, but on a larger scale.

I noticed there were tiny ID cards stuck to their bodies and decided to take a look.
All the ID cards contained names ( most were unintelligible or written in some kind of ancient language ) and their " sins " wich were written in english and were generally 1 or 2 major crimes.
I felt like it was my duty to give them a proper burial and they were surprisingly light, but they got entangled around things in an almost supernatural way, wich was creepy.
Then i woke up as i took some out of my door.

Dream of August 4, 2023

I was in an abandoned building with many stairs and a hole in the center running from Leatherface and gang members who were his henchmen. I ran throughout the building, avoiding the gang members. I ran to higher floors and lower floors repeatedly. I jumped from one floor to the other and after a while Joaquin Phoenix's Joker appeared, and I asked him not to kill me. I grabbed a knife that a gang member threw at me. There were two people guarding the exit. The first one was black, 2 heads taller than me and muscular. I managed to stab him and evade him when he tried to catch me. The second one was 3 heads taller than me, it was John Henry, he was as muscular as The Hulk. I managed to evade John Henry. Escaping the building, I ran into the street and dropped the knife. Quickly, a family inside a truck opened the door for me and let me in. Then I escaped.

Most of the time i don't remember my dreams but there's one that really stuck with me.

I'm walking through my neighborhood but it's empty, there's no one else but me and a dog that chases me. It's weird because this dog doesn't run like a normal dog, with it's four legs, but like a human. It's actually very scary.

Most of the time i don't remember my dreams but there's one that really stuck with me.

I'm walking through my neighborhood but it's empty, there's no one else but me and a dog that chases me. It's weird because this dog doesn't run like a normal dog, with it's four legs, but like a human. It's actually very scary.
I've dealt with creepy dog dreams. They typically all try to chase and bite me in nightmarish form. Cue me taking the reigns on my dream and taking it down, because it's either it or me, and it ain't gonna be me in my own dream.

20230806_163030.jpg

Have y'all had dreams where you see your phone? I haven't.

Let's not hijack this thread by sharing those dreams. When I mean dreams I mean the real dreams. I don't mean aspirations.

Back