• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

real and true touhou scale not clickbait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ground rules:
-Being larger than low 2-C (infinity) is automatically low 1-C.
-Containing a low 2-C structure is also low 1-C.
-Beings that view a world as insignificant are higher-dimensional.

Given people are okay with DMC using this logic, let's see how bad it really gets in practice.

-Individual realms like Avici are infinite. For context, Otherworlds are other dimensions with their own space-time (low 2-C).
-Hell is composed of many different realms contained within itself, which includes Avici. Therefore, infinite low 2-C is a finite part of it (low 1-C/5D).
-The Netherworld is larger than Hell (low 1-C/6D).
-Heaven is larger than the Netherworld (1-C/7D).
-The Outside World sees Gensokyo (which is more or less everything mentioned before, as they all exist under the hakurei barrier) as infinitely small and fictional (1-C/8D).
-Dreams contain replicas of reality itself, where one can go anywhere they wish, which includes the Outside World. Therefore, the Outside World is a finite part of a single dream (1-C/9D).
-The Dream World contains all dreams, of which there are an infinite amount because dreams are recursive. Therefore a single dream is finite to the broader Dream World (High 1-C/10D).
-Brane theory is canon, so everything is embedded in a higher dimensional bulk (High 1-C/11D).
-Beings like Lunarians are stated to be in "another dimension entirely" relative to everyone else (1-B/12D).

Actually because there are dreams within dreams they're actually high 1-B and the Dream World is low 1-A oopsieeeeeee teehee!!!!

Some ground rules:

Given people are okay with DMC using this logic, let's see how bad it really gets in practice.

-Individual realms like Avici are infinite. For context, Otherworlds are other dimensions with their own space-time (low 2-C).
-Hell is composed of many different realms contained within itself, which includes Avici. Therefore, infinite low 2-C is a finite part of it (low 1-C/5D).
-The Outside World sees Gensokyo (which is more or less everything mentioned before, as they all exist under the hakurei barrier) as infinitely small and fictional (1-C/8D).
-Dreams contain replicas of reality itself, where one can go anywhere they wish, which includes the Outside World. Therefore, the Outside World is a finite part of a single dream (1-C/9D).
-The Dream World contains all dreams, of which there are an infinite amount because dreams are recursive. Therefore a single dream is finite to the broader Dream World (High 1-C/10D).
-Brane theory is canon, so everything is embedded in a higher dimensional bulk (High 1-C/11D).
-Beings like Lunarians are stated to be in "another dimension entirely" relative to everyone else (1-B/12D).

Actually because there are dreams within dreams they're actually high 1-B and the Dream World is low 1-A oopsieeeeeee teehee!!!!
Agree.

Some ground rules:

I always thought that being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C structure was 2-A.

I thought Low 2-C = 4D

2-A = 4D infinity

But I always see some saying that a Low 2-C structure is already infinite 4D.

But then an ifnite multiverse would be infinite infinite 4D constructions? So shouldn't the multiverse be Low 1-C?

Bruh

I always thought that being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C structure was 2-A.

I thought Low 2-C = 4D

2-A = 4D infinity

But I always see some saying that a Low 2-C structure is already infinite 4D.

But then an ifnite multiverse would be infinite infinite 4D constructions? So shouldn't the multiverse be Low 1-C?

Bruh
no if you looked at the dmc thread they;re saying that being bigger than low 2-C is low 1-C so this scale is 100% accurate please be nice to me

Don't you require to be in a different spatial axis to be higher dimensional?

Like, being bigger than infinite 3D will still grant you infinite 3D just to a higher extent since nothing qualifies you for dimensional superiority or something.

Amiright or am I wrong?

Anyway, in regards to the post posted in the original post.
12D Touhou will never be HIM https://ficcion-sin-limites.fandom....es un,excepcionalmente fuerte para su especie. , it will never be outerversal Cirno

Don't you require to be in a different spatial axis to be higher dimensional?

Like, being bigger than infinite 3D will still grant you infinite 3D just to a higher extent since nothing qualifies you for dimensional superiority or something.

Amiright or am I wrong?
no theysaid in the dmc thread that bigger than infinity is low 1-C. so this scale is accurate stop downplaying

no theysaid in the dmc thread that bigger than infinity is low 1-C. so this scale is accurate stop downplaying
Your right, dmc is clearly low 1-c

Cirno is obviously low 1-a by that logic

Is there even a verse that isnt solod by the mighty strongest outerversal fairy god empress of the world and universe Cirno?
6b339s.jpg

....what is going on? Did you make this thread to mock the people in the DMC downgrade thread? Like, is this what I think you're doing?

do you concede on mirror world being part of the dw

coz you didn't respond to gilvers rebuttal on why the mirror world is part of the dw
it doesnt matter
see
image.png

....what is going on? Did you make this thread to mock the people in the DMC downgrade thread? Like, is this what I think you're doing?
Kinda the opposite. Just that, if Touhou is given even half as much generosity as DMC, then it would be 1-B or low 1-A. I want to show people what the natural endpoint of "bigger than low 2-C = low 1-C" really is.

I don't really believe in all of this higher dimensional nonsense for anything but if DMC gets it, so should Touhou for the same reason.

The world needs higher dimensional Cirno.

bigger than low 2-C = low 1-C
If it were like that DB should already have Low 1-C.

If it is already considered by default that time is infinite.

In DB we have super timelines that encompass a dozen 2-C universes.

Seriously, this would technically be bigger than the demon world. Because the Demon World is infinite and makes a Low 2-C structure finite.

And in DB we have a super timeline that encompasses dozens of 2-C universes, that is, since time is infinite, there are infinite instances for the infinite time of the super timeline (past, present and future) in which each instance has a multiverse made up of 2-C universes.

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this is bigger than the demon world thing?

The real question is if Terraria would get any stronger by this logic or not. That's all I care about.

Seriously, this would technically be bigger than the demon world. Because the Demon World is infinite and makes a Low 2-C structure finite.

And in DB we have a super timeline that encompasses dozens of 2-C universes, that is, since time is infinite, there are infinite instances for the infinite time of the super timeline (past, present and future) in which each instance has a multiverse made up of 2-C universes.

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this is bigger than the demon world thing?
At the very least it should be 2-A, since destroying a super timeline is the equivalent of destroying infinite instances in which there is a multiverse made of 2-C universes for the infinite time of the super timeline.

It's exactly the same way as 3-A and Low 2-C.

In Low 2-C because of this infinite time thing, it's like there are infinite instances of high 3-A, and that's why from one level to another it's infinite.

Bruh.

it is truly unacceptable that vsbw keeps downplaying dragon ball and touhou like this

it is truly unacceptable that vsbw keeps downplaying dragon ball and touhou like this
It's unbelievable how super timelines make these 2-C structures seem like something finite as we literally see the perspective from the outside when the super shenlong appears (And the 2-C multiverse doesn't even seem to cover all the space they're in, which is covered by super timelines)

But it's that thing isn't it...

You're only proving my point...
Look, if the scaling in the DMC thread is accurate, then what I presented here is too. If the scaling here isn't accurate, then neither is the DMC scaling. I just want you and others to stop and think what the natural endpoint of this "larger than low 2-C = low 1-C" logic truly is, because the OP of this post shows that it ain't pretty. That isn't spite, so much as it is asking you to actually consider what your viewpoints mean when applied outside a very context.

And your solution to this was to make an outlet to make fun of DMC supporters for an argument you find ridiculous?

I'm like 99% sure this could've been handled in a way better manner

And your solution to this was to make an outlet to make fun of DMC supporters for an argument you find ridiculous?

I'm like 99% sure this could've been handled in a way better manner
can you please point to which part of this is targeting DMC supporters and isn't just me wanking my own verse

We really gonna play this game? You literally highlight how this is because "well people are okay with DMC doing this," you know, a direct response to people's disagreement with your CRT

Like, come on
Yeah

What part of that constitutes mockery? If you don't like your own logic being applied to another verse, then that sounds like your problem, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back