• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several abilities missed on profiles for Dragon Ball, Z, Super, GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudLearner

She/Her
Most abilities are showned in the manga with preview in the anime. There are other ones that I did not include since they were in the manga but exagerated in the anime like Cell's transformation to Perfect.

Hopefully I get feedback from this!

(Rejected) 1. Stealth Mastery by increasing and decreasing their Chi to hide their location or power from enemies. Even the most advance scouters from the Frieza army did not detect Kid Gohan and Krillin by hidding in a cave at Planet Namek. Hit should have this as well since he is an assassin.

DB Manga Chapter 250

DB Manga Chapter 250/2

DB Manga Chapter 250/3

DB Manga Chapter 348/9

DB Manga Chapter 348/10

DB Manga Chapter 364/8

DB Manga Chapter 364/9

DB Manga Chapter 365/11

(Rejected)2. Earth Manipulation by creating Earthquakes via powering up ( Everyone who is Equal or stronger than Nappa should have this ability)

DB Manga Chapter 216/13

DB Manga Chapter 475/5

(Solved)3. Weather Manipulation by creating thunderstorms, hurricane like winds via powering up ( Everyone who is equal or stronger than (Saiyan Saga) Vegeta should have this ability)

DB Manga Chapter 229/9

DB Manga Chapter 229/10

DB Manga Chapter 229/11

Vegeta power ups against Goku

(Solved)4. Sound Manipulation by screaming loud. Semi-Perfect Cell should have this ability. Don't know if Majin Buu should have it too because in the anime they show him screaming loud for like 30 seconds while the manga it was two panels.

DB Manga 375/12

DB Manga Chapter 375/13

DB Manga Chapter 376

Cell screaming looking for 18

Kid Buu: DB Manga Chapter 509/5

(Debunked) 5. Adhesivity Kid Goku and 1st Ultra Instint Omen Goku (Dragon Ball Super)

DB Manga Chapter 91/5

Adhesivity 1st OUI Goku vs Jire

Does this count as such: Future Trunks floting on water.

(Solved)6. Limited BFR for Goku's Instant Transmission.Teleported Cell from Earth to King Kai Planet. He could have easily teleported back to Earth. Although I'm not sure about this one.

(Rejected)7. Goku does not always need to use his fingers to use Instant Transmission!

DB Manga Chapter 390/13

(Solved) 8. Weapon Mastery

Kid Goku, Goku(Dragon Ball Z), Goku(Dragon Ball Super) by Power Pole.

(Rejected)Krillin is a Police officer. Does he have knowledge about weapons?

(Solved) 9. Vehicular Mastery

Bulma should have this because she is the co-owner/inventor of Capsule Corp which builds every kind of land, sea, air vehicles that she has used.

(Rejected) 10. Genius Intelect

All Angels should have it unless you think Bulma is smarter than they are.

(Rejected)11. Information Analysis for Scouter users. (Solved) for A19, Dr. Gero

(Rejected)12.Hacking

Bulma getting into Android 16, Fixing the Time-Machine, etc. Dr. Gero Creating the Androids.

(Debunked)13. Willpower Manipulation

Even after loosing all his Stamina Goku was able to get up with sheer will.

DBS Episode 131

More will be added down below.

Edit: Make sure you read everything since some of the list or mantioned down below got rejected and others were added.

If it was (Debunked) , (Solved) or (Rejected) Please don't comment about it since it adds confusion.

1) possibly agree with it

2)they are not manipulating anything it just aside effects of there power.

3)agree, but waiting for more input

4)idk, waiting for other ppl input

5)it's common in show, I didn't see Goku sticking with wall

6)Possibly, but again any teleporter can do that

7-12 agree with all point

1) I think stealth mastery is more than just hiding your energy.

2) No

3) Yes

4) Everyone above or equal to Buu should have this probably.

5) No,they just fly and jump off of things.

6) Why limited though?

7) No

10) No

13) That can be applied to any shonen MC.

1) More like Selective Resistance to Extrasensory Perception.

2) Just an after effect.

3) This is the same as the previous point. People above disagree with 2 but agree with 3 while they are the same thing so either accept both or reject both.

4) Sound Manipulation isn't tied to power so this shouldn't scale to stronger characters. It's just for Cell and possibly Buu.

5) No, Goku just jumped from it. Even running on walls it's not Adhesivity if the speed is high enough. To add Adhesivity they should show the ability to remain stand even upside down in walls without moving nor flying.

6) Agree with BFR for Instant Transmission users.

8) Agree with Goku, not sure about Krillin.

9) Probably. Not sure.

10) Probably, they should be quite smarter.

11) Limited Information Analysis fits better. The scouter's potential is very limited and have big flaws.

12) Agreed.

13) Not sure that's Willpower Manipulation.

Calaca Vs
Thank you! This is what I want it. An explanation for each list and not a "No or "Yes."

Calaca Vs said:
1) More like Selective Resistance to Extrasensory Perception.
2) Just an after effect.

3) This is the same as the previous point. People above disagree with 2 but agree with 3 while they are the same thing so either accept both or reject both.

4) Sound Manipulation isn't tied to power so this shouldn't scale to stronger characters. It's just for Cell and possibly Buu.

5) No, Goku just jumped from it. Even running on walls it's not Adhesivity if the speed is high enough. To add Adhesivity they should show the ability to remain stand even upside down in walls without moving nor flying.

6) Agree with BFR for Instant Transmission users.

8) Agree with Goku, not sure about Krillin.

9) Probably. Not sure.

10) Probably, they should be quite smarter.

11) Limited Information Analysis fits better. The scouter's potential is very limited and have big flaws.

12) Agreed.

13) Not sure that's Willpower Manipulation.
1) Makes sense but I think it could go as well for Limited Stealth Mastery

2) and 3) Is Energy Manipulation yet Beerus has Weather Manipulation. I'm just confuse about it.

4) I agreed. Cell should have it but for Majin buu, I need more input.

5) What about Future Trunks? Is it like Naruto Characters? Or maybe this is just Chi Manipulation?

6) Agreed. I wasen't sure at first since the BFR page says that the opponent cannot know the ability. After all Cell did learned it.

7) ?

8) Agreed. Now that I think about it Cell should have it as well since he has Goku's abilities.

Also, Ninja Murasaki should have this as well.

9) I agreed but need more input from users!

10) Agreed.

11) Agreed.

12) Agreed.

13) What ability is this then? What about Vegeta's will to surpassed Goku?

1) Thinking more in deep about it, the only reason why they are able to sneak up is because they lower the power level at animal level so they are camouflaging themselves. It's not Resistance since people is still sensing them but can't tell where is it. It's not Stealth Mastery considering they aren't sneaking in its entirety but relying on the enviroment to confuse the sensors.

2) If we accept one case we should do the same for everyone, if we reject one case then similar cases should be rejected. I'm neutral on this one but I'm inclined to think that they should have it.

5) He's probably floating at Water level. Doesn't seem like Naruto's case.

7) I didn't say a thing because I haven't.

8) Agreed.

13) AFAIK the Willpower Manipulation is more than just having a great willpower. You can add it as Exceptional Willpower tho. They aren't manipulating their willpowers nor anyone but showing great determination feats.

Dzhindzholia said:
1) I think stealth mastery is more than just hiding your energy.

2) No

3) Yes

4) Everyone above or equal to Buu should have this probably.

5) No,they just fly and jump off of things.

6) Why limited though?

7) No

10) No

13) That can be applied to any shonen MC.
Whis knows how to manipulate specific matter and Goku doesn't have his hands to his temple during his instant Kamehameha against Cell. Both his hands are cupped

1. I still think it is Stealth Mastery. Even if they are hidding from Enhanced Senses ( or Extrasensory Perception ) users which is counterble as mention by Stealth Mastery page. Piccolo who is stronger than Imperfect Cell could not sense him. We are just replacing machine that detects enimes with mortals here.

Didn't Goku learn to fight without having the bells on him make any sound while training with Popo ? THAT would be stealth, IMO.

Also in DB, even planete have ki so it would still count since 'being on a planete' is that big of 'condition' to use their 'stealth' when lowering their ki, it's not like they NEED to have stuff like humans or animals around to hide their energy amongst them.

Also the U9 fighter should have a highter resistance to extra sensory stuff / highter stealth since none of the U7 fighters could sense the Trio D Danger at all while on a dead planete.

Dragomer said:
Didn't Goku learn to fight without having the bells on him make any sound while training with Popo ? THAT would be stealth, IMO.
Also the U9 fighter should have a highter resistance to extra sensory stuff / highter stealth since none of the U7 fighters could sense the Trio D Danger at all while on a dead planete.
Agreed.

Read through DB Manga 163/7 To 164/9. It was short in the manga but the anime they added more to it. Also, they need to add Mr. Popo as one of his Martial Arts teachers on Goku's profile.

Damon from DBS is invisible therefore he should get Stealth Mastery as well.

Hst master said:
Whis knows how to manipulate specific matter and Goku doesn't have his hands to his temple during his instant Kamehameha against Cell. Both his hands are cupped
Not sure why will you mention this because Whis already has Matter Manipulation on his profile.

Agreed.

Dvorak1902 said:
Shouldn't Super Buu also have Danmaku for the Human Extinction Attack?
Agreed. DB Manga 488/7 , 488/8 , 488/9....

(Solved) Edit Limited Information Analysis for Dr.Gero and Android 19. DB Manga 338/9 and 338/11.

Edit: Danmaku Super Buu (Solved)

ProudLearner said:
Dvorak1902 said:
Shouldn't Super Buu also have Danmaku for the Human Extinction Attack?
Agreed. DB Manga 488/7 , 488/8 , 488/9....
Information Analysis for Dr.Gero and Android 19. DB Manga 338/9 and 338/11.
Wouldn't Buu's danmaku be one of the hightest on the site ? i mean, 7 billion + blast all at once on the scale of the whole planete, i don't think i'v seen many Danmaku coming close to that.

Dragomer said:
Wouldn't Buu's danmaku be one of the hightest on the site ? i mean, 7 billion + blast all at once on the scale of the whole planete, i don't think i'v seen many Danmaku coming close to that.
It could be yet I'm not so sure about it.

Not sure why will you mention this because Whis already has Matter Manipulation on his profile.

Agreed.

Because he knows what to manipulate to get his desired object. That takes a lot more precision than just thinking it up.

Hst master said:
Because he knows what to manipulate to get his desired object. That takes a lot more precision than just thinking it up.
It does not change the fact that it is matter manipulation. As seen with Vados, Whis should be able to do the samething as well as the rest of the angels.

ProudLearner said:
Hst master said:
It does not change the fact that it is matter manipulation. As seen with Vados, Whis should be able to do the samething as well as the rest of the angels.
I think he is just trying to say that it would be a 'superior' tier matter manipulation rather than baseline matter manipulation, not that it's not matter manipulation

Hst master said:
What would be higher than Matter Manipulation? Reality Warping?

How do you stacked up on Matter manipulation?

What episode where Whis had to think about the desired object?

1. Disagreed in the stealth mastery. This feels more an extension of everyone not being very good at searching if not by ki sense. You technically mask your presence, but it feels like giving normal earthlings stealth mastery for not having a strong signature.

2 - 3. I actually disagree with Calaca on this. Ki inflicts a physical effect on the enviroment, and you wouldn't get Earth manipulation for pushing a rock, or punching so hard you cause the earth to shake. But no matter how much you punch you aren't gonna be causing electricity to go off your body or thunderstorms to form. At the very least, can merit Air Generation.

4. What Calaca said.

5. Likewise agreed with him. Also, in the image just after while facing the Black he's imagining, both their feet indicate they are still floating.

8. Did he ever shown proficiency with them?

9. Being the co-designer or inventor shouldn't mean she's an expert using them. Does at any point she show great skill using any of the vehicles at her disposal?

10. I don't think the comparation to Bulma is a good way to make an estimate, but they should have it.

11. Agreed with Calaca.

12. Agreed.

13. Nah. Those are just great feats of determination.

ProudLearner said:
Hst master said:

It's just being better at it, same as 'what would be highter than reality warping ?' the answer is simply 'a better reality warper'.

I don't know, ask him, i'm simply saying what i understood from his comment.

@Lancelot

2 and 3. I've never agreed nor disagreed with this point. I said that if we accept one, we should accept the other. If we reject one, we should reject the other.

No no, I disagreed on the basis that accepting one would imply accepting the other. It is a side effect, but I can't personally compare the two. Goku even digs up a grave for Vegeta on Namek using Kiai, so ki can have a physical effect, but a purely physical effect isn't gonna be summoning lightning.

Oh, right. But that's the point, I've said that because some people have been accepting one while rejecting the other, making it extremely confusing.

You're misunderstanding me.

I'm saying that Whis and the Angels could have Genius Intellect due to knowing how to achieve their desired object via Matter Manipulation rather than just thinking it up. They know specifically what makes it up.

"1. Disagreed in the stealth mastery. This feels more an extension of everyone not being very good at searching if not by ki sense. You technically mask your presence, but it feels like giving normal earthlings stealth mastery for not having a strong signature."

What about Damon? He has the ability to go Invisible!

"2 - 3. I actually disagree with Calaca on this. Ki inflicts a physical effect on the enviroment, and you wouldn't get Earth manipulation for pushing a rock, or punching so hard you cause the earth to shake. But no matter how much you punch you aren't gonna be causing electricity to go off your body or thunderstorms to form. At the very least, can merit Air Generation."

Agreed. What about Beerus weather manipulation?

"5. Likewise agreed with him. Also, in the image just after while facing the Black he's imagining, both their feet indicate they are still floating."

Agreed.

"8. Did he ever shown proficiency with them?"

DB Manga 1/35 manga 8/4 and continue a few pages Manga cover manga 61/3 and continu next page Manga 61/6 and other intaces where he extends his power pole at a proficient way. Maybe give him Expert Weapon user

"9. Being the co-designer or inventor shouldn't mean she's an expert using them. Does at any point she show great skill using any of the vehicles at her disposal?"

Manga 1/27 Manga /2 manga 4/10 4/13 and continue few pages.. Manga 6/13 and continue a few pages Manga 14/15 Manga 15/18 Manga 69/2 there so many...

"10. I don't think the comparation to Bulma is a good way to make an estimate, but they should have it."

Indeed. They should have.

"11 Agreed with Calaca."

What about Information Analysis for Dr.Gero and Android 19. DB Manga 338/9 and 338/11.

Other:

(Debunked) Ninja Murasaki- Bushin no jutsu(Multiplication) Manga 62/6 and continue for the rest of the fight

(Rejected) Animal Manipulation? Animal Manipulation?

(Debunked)Kid Goku resistence to Electric manipulation not as a Ozaru Manga 64/9

Let's see about the androids and the later suggestions:

Gero and 19: I agree. The same should go for 16 considering he has the same scanners while 17 and 18 don't.

Murasaki: I agree.

Animal Manipulation: ? Those are covers which have nothing to do with the manga if that's what you're referring to. Plus riding an animal doesn't make you able to manipulate them.

Resistance for Goku: No, there's nothing like Electricity Resistance there. Goku said the same trick won't work twice, but he doesn't show said resistance, he just dodged the beam.

1. Then he totally should. Though remind me how he was defeated?

2. Depends what Beerus did, care to remind me?

8. Sorry for lack of clarity, Goku should totally have Weapon Mastery, I was more talking about Krillin.

9. Something about her ability to use a number of different transports should suffice, but she doesn't seem terribly skilled with any of them. More an adequate proficiency.

11. Limited information analysis or perhaps enhanced senses by machinery, since they can only tell a big energy signature appraoches.

Murasaki's Bushin is supposed to be his quintuplets coming in and helping, so I'd say no.

"1. Then he totally should. Though remind me how he was defeated?"

He was defeted by Enhanced Senses by users like Piccolo, Gohan.. at the ToP

"2. Depends what Beerus did, care to remind me?"

Idk. Maybe when he got mad his everonment change. I can't remember.

"8. Sorry for lack of clarity, Goku should totally have Weapon Mastery, I was more talking about Krillin."

Never mind on Krillin then.

"9. Something about her ability to use a number of different transports should suffice, but she doesn't seem terribly skilled with any of them. More an adequate proficiency."

Agreed.

"11. Limited information analysis or perhaps enhanced senses by machinery, since they can only tell a big energy signature appraoches."

Limited Information Analysis on Dr.Gero and A19 is fine with me. Although A16 has it on his profile yet he is more advance than their creators.

"Murasaki's Bushin is supposed to be his quintuplets coming in and helping, so I'd say no."

My mistake.

ProudLearner said:
"1. Then he totally should. Though remind me how he was defeated?"
He was defeted by Enhanced Senses by users like Piccolo, Gohan.. at the ToP

"2. Depends what Beerus did, care to remind me?"

Idk. Maybe when he got mad his everonment change. I can't remember.

"8. Sorry for lack of clarity, Goku should totally have Weapon Mastery, I was more talking about Krillin."

Never mind on Krillin then.

"9. Something about her ability to use a number of different transports should suffice, but she doesn't seem terribly skilled with any of them. More an adequate proficiency."

Agreed.

"11. Limited information analysis or perhaps enhanced senses by machinery, since they can only tell a big energy signature appraoches."

Limited Information Analysis on Dr.Gero and A19 is fine with me. Although A16 has it on his profile yet he is more advance than their creators.

"Murasaki's Bushin is supposed to be his quintuplets coming in and helping, so I'd say no."

My mistake.
Didn't Beerus redirect a guy's fire breath ?

1. Hmmm.. depending how stealthy he actually was, leaving it as just invisibility may be better. But I don't remember that bit too much so you can all decide.

2. If weahter manipulation is applicable tot he others, it should be for him. So to summarize, no to Earth Manip, possibly yes to Weather . At least from my personal consensus.

11. If A16 has it, that's fine by me. I just feel that the information is a bit lack luster, but since it tells magnitude and apparently location like the normal ki sense of the fighters, just Information Analysis could work.

Who knows, maybe it could count for Murasaki? I'd ask someone else to see if there's more of a consensus on that, since it's not Murasaki alone but his quintuplets instead of actually multiplicating. Calaca seems to agree but I don't know about them being brothers and not acual copies from a technique.

I actually forgot about the quintuplets and forgot to correct myself when you debunked it. That's not Duplication, but you might be able to add the siblings as Fair external help, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back