• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several abilities missed on profiles for Dragon Ball, Z, Super, GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A content revision thread that tries to discuss thirteen different things at once probably isn't a good idea.

Aye, you should update the OP with the points you mentioned later in the thread and strike out the points that were debunked @ProudLearner. That could make things a little easier to keep track of.

Anyway, I agree with Super Buu having Danmaku.

Disagree with Longevity for Saiyans. They live as long as humans but stay in their prime for much longer.

AKM sama said:
Anyway, I agree with Super Buu having Danmaku.
Disagree with Longevity for Saiyans. They live as long as humans but stay in their prime for much longer.
My bad. Most of this stuff were solved by @Dark649 and added on profiles the rest got rejected or haven't been added yet. I am still waiting for input on my last post.

For some reason I can't add a strike out so I put a (Solved) (Not Solved) (Debunked) (Rejected) next to the number and for the rest of the things I added.

I hope that stops the confusion.

How do I know if it was added? I check profiles as we go!

Dragomer said:
I disagree with transmutation, IIRC, he just destroyed it so King Kai had to remake his planete with what was left of it.
Turning that egg into sand is a better exemple if you want to give them transmutation.
That was DBZ Battle of The Gods the Movie which is non canon to Super. Stop going by memory!

This was from DBZ Battle of the Gods

This was from DBS Episode 5, Minute 4:11

Turning an egg to sand was on the movie as well.

Bulma has got Vehicular Mastery so you can cross that off.

I agree with Attack Reflection for Buu and Explosion Manipulation for Goku.

I disagree with Transmutation for the GoDs because nothing suggests transmutation was involved in making King Kai's planet smaller. Most probably, Beerus just destroyed a large part of the planet and King Kai remade what was left of it.

Seems fine for limited power nullification for kiai henshi [cell might get it], attack reflection for buu and explosion for super goku, but disagree transmutation for the gods and limited dura neg. for Kienzan.

Dragomer said:
I just want to point out Goku use IT a few time against Broly in DBS Broly without using his fingers.
Yes, he can do it like that sometimes. But most of the time he uses his fingers.

That...doesn't sound right lmao

(Solved)Attack Reflection for Buu.

(Solved)Explosion Manipulation for Goku(DBS).

(Rejected )Limited Power Nullification for Kiai Henshi users. Tien, Goku, Cell

Will these get added?

Oops, I am very sorry! It was "Kiai Keshi" not Henshi..

Limited Power Nullification for Goku(DBZ) Should get it as well as Cell for having there abilities.

DB Manga 225/10 to the next page.

DBZ Episode 28 or 29

That's not really Power Nullification. Goku is just blowing it away with his Chi as Vegeta says in the next panel.

It's like Cell and Gohan countering each other's Kamehameha. They're not nullifying each other's powers.

In this case, Goku's Chi simply overpowered Nappa's blast by Goku being more powerful than Nappa.

Damage3245 said:
That's not really Power Nullification. Goku is just blowing it away with his Chi as Vegeta says in the next panel.
It's like Cell and Gohan countering each other's Kamehameha. They're not nullifying each other's powers.

In this case, Goku's Chi simply overpowered Nappa's blast by Goku being more powerful than Nappa.
It's a technique called Kiai Keshi Tien used this too.

DB Manga 170/8 , 170/9 , 170/10

ProudLearner said:
Would Cell have it since he has Tien DNA
In the manga Cell only has the DNA of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza and Cold IIRC.

Damage3245 said:
In the manga Cell only has the DNA of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza and Cold IIRC.
Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Piccolo, Frieza, Cold.

DB Manga 363/9

DB Manga 363/13

Krillins says "Why do I feel everyone KI in him" DB Manga 364/3

Later he starts using Tien moves like Solar Flare which anyone can use.

DB Manga 364/7

Let's not derail this..

There is no point in continuing on the Limited Power Nullification since it got removed.

Last ones to end my additions and conclude this thread:

(Debunked)1. Hacking for Bulma and Dr. Gero.

(Solved)2. Dimensional Travel for all Angels, God of Destructions, Son Goku ( DBZ, Super), Kid Buu, Hit and Kami.

(Solved)3. Dimensional Storage for all Angels.

(Rejected untill Anime of Super Returns) 4. Move Dai Kaioshin and South Kaioshin pages to the Shinjin category. They are both cannon. Moreover, give them the same abilities as Shin. Manga 509/4

(Solved)5. Omega Shenron missing abilities such as Water Manipulation, Illusion Casting, Shapeshifting (Oceanus Shenron), Poison Manipulation (Haze Shenron), Statistical Amplification by absorbing Electricity and Attack Reflection(Rage Shenron DB GT ). Can absorb any living beings (Not just the Dragon Ball's) and gain their abilities(Naturon Shenron).

( Alredy been Solved) 6. Super Vegito Resistence to Absorption

Give an input to all six and not just one, please!

That's not power nullification. They are just using their own power to cancel it out. Power nullification is something like what Beerus did against Goku.

1. None of them hacked their way into the androids. Gero created them and Bulma took out some parts from inside 16. That's not hacking.

2. Dimensional Travel for angels is okay. None of the others can cross through dimensions or universes on their own. Unless you count the afterlife as another dimension, then I guess it's okay for Goku, Kid Buu and the Supreme Kais.

3. Agreed. Whis has access to a storage area through his staff from where he can summon the food items he keeps.He also sent Goku and Vegeta there to train.

4. The pages we have for them are for their anime versions so we can't move them to the canon section. They don't have canon profiles due to lack of information about them in the manga.

6. It's already written in his profile that he can create barriers that can render absorption ineffective.

AKM sama said:
That's not power nullification. They are just using their own power to cancel it out. Power nullification is something like what Beerus did against Goku.
1. None of them hacked their way into the androids. Gero created them and Bulma took out some parts from inside 16. That's not hacking.

2. Dimensional Travel for angels is okay. None of the others can cross through dimensions or universes on their own. Unless you count the afterlife as another dimension, then I guess it's okay for Goku, Kid Buu and the Supreme Kais.

3. Agreed. Whis has access to a storage area through his staff from where he can summon the food items he keeps.He also sent Goku and Vegeta there to train.

4. The pages we have for them are for their anime versions so we can't move them to the canon section. They don't have canon profiles due to lack of information about them in the manga.

6. It's already written in his profile that he can create barriers that can render absorption ineffective.
(Rejected)1. DBS Bulma has programming skils. She fix and change time-machine so it can go to Future Trunks time-line instead of Future Cell time-line. DBS Episode 54, Minute 4:13 Is there a Programming page?

(Solved)2. Any teleporter that has gone to diffrent universes or the after life should get it. Hit went to Universe 7 to kill Goku. After they finished their fight he back alone.Also, did you agreed for Stealth Mastery for Hit?

(Solved)5.What about the rest of the abilities that Omega Shenron got from absorbing the other Shadow Dragons?

1. No

2. Mortals cannot travel between universes on their own. Vados hired Hit and it's implied that she either helped him to get into U7, or gave him the cube.

Yes, I agreed that Hit should have stealth mastery because he uses his time manipulation to sneak up to people and enter buildings full of people without anyone noticing. He can also keep his real body hidden in his time dimension.

5. Yes, he should technically have the abilities of other shadow dragons since he absorbed them.

2. Yes for the angels, no for the rest. The after-life isn't a different dimension as you can make contact with the world of the alives like Goku speaking to Gohan. There's no evidence of them being alternate dimensions.

@akm actually IIRC Goku was the one who hired Hit, not Vados. But still Hit participated in the U6 Tournament to get the cube so he could travel through the universes, meaning that he couldn't do it by himself.

3. I agree.

5. I agree as well.

Goku spoke to Gohan through King Kai so that's an invalid argument. It's not possible for a mortal to just fly to the afterlife. Plus, Kaioshin realm resides outside of the big ball and only Goku's IT can take him there, not any conventional methods.

Yes, Goku hired him indirectly, that was behind the scenes. Hit was directly asked by Vados to kill Goku.

IT cannot work between dimensions, so if Goku can travel across the afterlife with it then it's not a different dimension.

Plus people inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber can't sense anything in the outside, but Vegeta felt Goku's power when he transformed into SS3 against Buu.

Calaca Vs said:
IT cannot work between dimensions, so if Goku can travel across the afterlife with it then it's not a different dimension.
Plus people inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber can't sense anything in the outside, but Vegeta felt Goku's power when he transformed into SS3 against Buu.
That was litteraly never established, there is only 1 limitation to IT and it's having a ki signature.

Kaioshin realm is literally outside the universe and is completely separated from everything inside the big ball. And Goku's IT can take him there.

Also the point about someone's energy reaching the afterlife or Kaioshin realm is invalid. Energy in DB can cross dimensions. Beerus and Champa's energy threatened to destroy two universes while originating from one.

(Solved)Dimensional Travel for any Teleporter who has gone to different universe or the afterlife. Such as Shin, Kibito, Angels, God of Destruction, Kid Buu, Kami, Son Goku (DBZ, Super),

(Solved)Dimensional Storage for all Angels.

(Solved)Stealth Mastery for Hit.

Will these be added?

(Solved)Also, Dimensional Travel for Super Perfect Cell DB Manga 414/11 He self-destructed in King Kai Planet and regnerated from there. Learned Instant Transmission and teleported to Earth.

A quick fix: (Solved)

Gogeta (Toei) has Self-Sustenance (Type 1) which is fine since he got that from Son Goku (Toei) and Vegeta in the anime has been in space in multiple occasions.

If you got to his weakness he has...

"Gogeta cannot survive in the vacuum of space" < All of this needs to be remove

Should we make a note that if Goku is too low on Ki then he can't use Instant Transmission?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, isn't that the same for any technique?
I suppose so, but before the only limitation on Instant Transmission was that Goku needed a Ki signature to lock onto.

I guess since Goku can't turn into a Super Saiyan without having enough Ki, then it's fair to say all of his techniques require a certain amount of Ki / stamina.

Damage3245 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, isn't that the same for any technique?
I suppose so, but before the only limitation on Instant Transmission was that Goku needed a Ki signature to lock onto.
I guess since Goku can't turn into a Super Saiyan without having enough Ki, then it's fair to say all of his techniques require a certain amount of Ki / stamina.
I mean, without a certain ammount of stamina, you can't even move, it's a probleme for anyone who doesn't have infinit stamina.

Damage3245 said:
Should we make a note that if Goku is too low on Ki then he can't use Instant Transmission?
I think your saying that because of Morro, right?

With Morro case is that he was aborbing their Ki to a degree that it would not let them regenearate their Ki over time. Moreover not enough for Goku to use Instant Trasmission.

As seen in the ToP Goku (DBS) he will need 3 or 10 seconds to recupurate enough Ki to transform to Blue only for a few seconds untill it rans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back