• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several abilities missed on profiles for Dragon Ball, Z, Super, GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Type 3 would mean they have limitless stamina.
I mean, we never saw Whis needing rest or be tired and it's directly stated he doesn't sleep, it just seems like type 3 self sustenance to me.

Dragomer said:
I mean, we never saw Whis needing rest or be tired and it's directly stated he doesn't sleep, it just seems like type 3 self sustenance to me.
That was stated by Whis to Beerus in DBZ Battle of the Gods. I have scan through the BoG saga on Super and I cannot find where he said it. If you can find it then it can be added for Whis and all angels.

Given that Goku punch to do that weird attack, it look more like a weird way to use shockwaves than a kiai, especialy since it's a multi hit attack.

More:

1.Adapted to 10x Gravity (via training in The Room of Spirit and Time)

DB Manga 377/7

(rejected) Uub(Dragon Ball GT), Trunks (Dragon ball GT),Teen Gohan, Son Goten, Kid Trunks, Future Trunks, Piccolo, Super Buu(He did not trained yet was unaffected by it).

(Rejected) Possibly for Teen Goku(Dragon Ball) DB Manga 366/10

With Saiyan Saga Goku case not able resist the gravity of King Kai was because of his weighted clothes. Also, it could be that Akira Toriyama did not thought about the Room of Spirit and Time at that time.

@AKM Sama or @Dark649 . Will this be added?

I have been waiting for days and no reply from @AKM Sama if he agree or disagree for the additions. I think @AKM Sama is still busy on IRL.

I have no idea if @Dark649 will add all the additions to profiles on adapted to gravity.

I lost track of this thread and was busy with other threads.

I'm okay for the gravity thing, but not for teen Goku. Obviously, Toriyama didn't think of it at that time and Goku's reaction after landing on King Kai's planet seemed like he had no idea why he was being pulled down, until King Kai explained him.

IIRC, and I may be wrong, but we only decided to give adaptation to gravity to those characters who have survived much higher gravites, not just 10g. Because even a normal humans can survive 5g and trained humans like pilots can even survive 9g. So surviving 10g for superhuman characters like those isn't out of the normal.

They were training for one year without stoping.

Normal humans would of died. Those trained pilots get to recupurate from hours of flight.

Not only they are adapted gravity also this DB Manga 377/7

Adapted to 10x Gravity (Via Time Chamber Training) for

Trunks (Dragon ball GT),Teen Gohan, Son Goten, Kid Trunks, Future Trunks, Piccolo, Super Buu

Kid Trunks 100x gravity DB Manga 430/2

Son Goten and Kid Trunks are kinda the same strenght so Kid Goten resisting x100 gravity should not be a problem.

Kid Trunks and Kid Goten were trianing for one week without stoping in the time chamber DB Manga 489/8 then 6 hours of recupurating for the Super Buu fight. DB Manga 490/3 with this DB Manga 377/7

The problem is that there's a massive difference between a normal adult human and even Kid Goku. Kid Goku is 9-B as a 'weak' kid and then 8-C by the time of the 21st Budokai. Even comparing this incredibly weaker version, he'd be able to deal with the gravity much much easier than the strongest normal human. Not to mention they had actual rest and, iirc, you only get affected by the super harsh stuff once you step out of the main temple thing. So not literally 1 year of it.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The problem is that there's a massive difference between a normal adult human and even Kid Goku. Kid Goku is 9-B as a 'weak' kid and then 8-C by the time of the 21st Budokai. Even comparing this incredibly weaker version, he'd be able to deal with the gravity much much easier than the strongest normal human. Not to mention they had actual rest and, iirc, you only get affected by the super harsh stuff once you step out of the main temple thing. So not literally 1 year of it.
Why are you talking about Kid Goku? During the begining of the series Toriyama did not think about Time chamber or gravity machine. Toriyama uses it to gain the protagonist or supportive character power even if they can resist it to begin with by going with Real Life.

It was never shown in the manga Goku or Gohan sleeping in the time chamber. Only in the anime.

DBZ Anime - Gohan Nightmare in the Chamber < This is Filler.

Kid Trunks and Goten were the only one in the manga that slept in the chamber for 6 hours. Piccolo told them to sleep there for six hours which is 1 minute of Earth time. DB Manga 490/5 .

Even if Goku or Gohan or Vegeta or Piccolo, or Future Trunks were sleeping in the chamber they are still are affected.

Here: DB Manga 377/6

We use DB Manga and DBS Anime only. Stop going by Memory.

"(Rejected)7. Goku does not always need to use his fingers to use Instant Transmission!"

So why was this rejected? This entire thread is 150 something replies long and I don't want to sift through it all.

Goku used it against Cell, and the attack Instant Kamehameha explicitly has Goku using both of his hands to charge the Kamehameha. Keyword is he doesn't always have to use his fingers, not that he doesn't prefer it nor that he never does use his fingers.

Yes, but how does that change anything on his profile?

EDIT: Okay, I saw his profile. I guess the Instant Transmission description in his Notable Attacks/Techniques section can do with a little modification.

He generally most of the times, uses his fingers, but not always.

AKM sama said:
EDIT: Okay, I saw his profile. I guess the Instant Transmission description in his Notable Attacks/Techniques section can do with a little modification.

He generally most of the times, uses his fingers, but not always.
Yes. It needs modification.

If he teleports to other planets or the afterlife he uses his fingers. On Earth it depends whether if he feels like using it or not.

Did you read my reasoning for Adapted to Gravity?

Well since adapted to Gravity will not be added then let's move on shall we?

More:

(Rejected)Resistence to Size Manipulation for Goku and Vegeta.

Even fighting inside of Buu at smallest size they still retain their powers.

DB manga 508/6 DB Manga 508/12

It doesn't qualifies as resistance to size manipulation, that is if they are unchanged in their size by a size reduction attack, not of their power.

More:

'1.'Babidi should get the following:

(SOLVED) Should able to BFR since he Teleports warriors DB Manga 457/6 DB Manga 458/10

(Rejected) Limited Extrasensory Perception DB Manga 458 DB Manga 448/11

(SOLVED) Reality Warping a room to give his allies' the upper advantage in battle. DB Manga 450/10 DB Manga 451/10 DB Manga 456/12

'2.'Majin Buu should get the following:

(Rejected) Limited Physical Possession DB Manga 478/6

(SOLVED) Self-Destruction via Angry Explosion DB Manga 499/4 DB Manga 499/6

(Rejected) Buu's body has Durability Negation

(Rejected) Possibly Resistence
to Fear Manipulation DB Manga 446/13

(SOLVED)
3. Dabura Heal his eyes later on from Majin Buu attack Edit: Low Regenaratio

'4. 'Shi should get the following:

(SOLVED) Enhanced Senses should able to see far distances acros the universe as seen in DBS.

@ProudLearner; please use a better site for scans... MangaSee for example has all of the high-quality DBZ scans where *********** really, really does not.

Couldn't Babidi only teleport them within the confines of his own ship? That doesn't seem to count as BFR.

1:

- Instant Transmission users have BFR via teleportation, so it would be fine.

- Babidi guessed a number for the killed, in the second Dabura likely just heard them due to his hears.

- Seems so.

2:

- It's not possession, it's just Buu entering a man.

- Its ok.

- Buu body is elastic, it does not negate dura and he somewhat had his skin dented by bullets.

- Kid Buu is not emotionless as he does express emotions when he's enraged or in laughter, Shin never saw him in fear since there was no beings above him, Beerus can likely induce fear on Kid Buu.

3:

- It could be just eye damage Regenerationn, which is Low.

4:

- Seems fine, it would scale to other kais.

Teleportation doesn't automatically warrant BFR as far as I know; you'd need to demonstrate that you could teleport them outside of the battlefield and leave them unable to return.

Damage3245 said:
Couldn't Babidi only teleport them within the confines of his own ship? That doesn't seem to count as BFR.
He is teleporting the ship and the worriors. He included the ship since sealed Majin Buu is next to him inside the ship and wants the damage energy to get to Majin Buu as fast as possible.

Any Teleporter can BFR.

Damage3245 said:
Teleportation doesn't automatically warrant BFR as far as I know; you'd need to demonstrate that you could teleport them outside of the battlefield and leave them unable to return.
BFR is also removing the targer from the area, which instant transmission users can do by touching them [Shown by Goku and the Kais]. In the other place, the user can return back and leave the opponent in a specific area.

@Dark649; I know, I wasn't disputing the BFR for Instant Transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back