• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several abilities missed on profiles for Dragon Ball, Z, Super, GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More:

(Solved) Vegeta has Self-Destruction yet Goku (Dragon Ball GT) does not!

What is strange is that when you go to the Self-Destruction page it has listed Goku(Dragon Ball GT) with this ability yet not on his profile.

Here!

(Solved)Goku (Dragon Ball GT) has resistence to Heat Manipulation yet not as a ability that his SS4 transformation generates. As stated by Full Power SS4 Goku, he thanks Hercule and he tells him to not appoch him because his heat will burn him. Heat Generation (Just like DBS Goku).

Here

More:

(Not Solved) Dai Kaioshin and South Kaioshin should have Creation. They both should have the same abilities as Shin.

(Not Solved) Also, these two characters are canon because they were in the DB manga. They need to be added in the Shinjin category. Manga 509/4

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh no, they are obviously canon. Am confused they hadn't been added yet.
Maybe because their scailing is not canon. They are using anime only scailing. I think they know about this, yet they are waiting until the Moro Ark get's animated with the return of DBS.

More:

(Rejected)1.King Yemma Soul Manipulation (Not combat applicable). He controls wether they go to hell or heaven (Maybe BFR?). (Solved) Also, he knows Telepathy Manga 205/10 DBZ

(Rejected)2. Longevity for Saiyans not sure for Half-blooded.

Manga 519/2

Kid Goku when he fought King Piccolo had a body of a child eventhough he was 14 or 15 at that time. What Vegeta said their makes sense. I guess thier puberty is slow, which is why Goten and Trunks don't grow fast as a normal human would. Gohan did grow a bit when he was 11 or 12 when he fought Cell. Maybe he has a bit more human DNA. Paragus age is way over 80 (His Profile age is unknown) yet his body is an great condition.

(Rejected)3. All Supreme Kai's should have Possible Acausality (Type 1) because they have access to it via Time Ring.

(Solved)4. Self-Sustenance (Type-2) For dead characters Pikkon, Olibu, Tapkar, Granpa Gohan. Manga 438/7

(Rejected)5. Self-Sustenance (Type3) For all Angels (no sleep for them since they have to baby sit God of Destruction's all the time), and (Solved) King Yemma(Mortals die everyday).

(Solved)6. Immortality (Type 1) For Pikkon, Olibu, Tapkar, Granpa Gohan.

(Not Solved)7. Longevity for King Kai, Bojack, Zangya, Zeno( Or Immortality type 1?), Dai Kaioshin, South Kaioshin, Grand Kai.

Calaca usually has a good sense of judgement, but you can ask a few VS Battles Staff members to evaluate this, particularly the administrators and discussion moderators.

Okay, let's see about the new suggestions.

1- No. Do we even have his profile? Lol. The reason is simple, he's not manipulating the souls in any form. He's an officer worker, and I won't have Human Manipulation for deciding where people need to go when they come to my office.

2- Longevity for Pure Saiyans is good. Half-blood is probably not the case. I wouldn't say that Goten and Trunks are still small because of that but author's mistake.

3- I agree.

4- I agree.

5- I guess it's okay? I don't see the reason for the angels being accurate, but considering they have to be awake to control them in case something happens I think it works.

6- I agree.

7- Bojack and Zangya were sealed. We don't know the specifics of the seal but I wouldn't say that they didn't age because they don't. The seal might have them frozen in place. The rest seems okay, but I'm not sure for Zeno either.

Zen'oh is at the very least least way older than Beerus, who is hundreds of million years old so either longevity or type 1 immortality sound logical.

First row:

1 and 6] Other already talked about it, not sure if all the invisible char. should have stealth mastery.

2] No, through i was fine with Vibration Manipulation in another thread.

3] Should be given for those that have showcased it, though i gave this ability to Vegeta in the past but was removed.

4] Seems fine.

5] Debunked.

7] Every other instance has him using the fingers, so likely not.

8] Seems so.

9] No.

10] Maybe.

11] I remember the scouter tracking power levels, hearing conversations, but not analyzing major informations about the opponents.

12] Yes.

13] No.

14] Fine for Danmaku. for S.Buu.

Second Row:

1] The other androids scanners are not as good as the non-canon ones from the super 13 movie, so likely limited.

2] Ninja Murasaki only brought lookalikes with him aka Not Duplication.

3] No Animal Manip. or resistance stuff.

4] Seems ok for SS4 Goku and Vegeta heat, though Mr. Satan is a very low tier of the verse.

5] Ok for the abilities, the two characters are canon but stats wise are the non-canon ones so maybe a Canon 4-B key might be fine.

6] Calaca response is ok, but to me telepathy is fine.

7] Retconned, now Saiyans age simirarly if not a bit more to the humans as seen with Canon Paragus.

8] Ok.

9 and 10] It's possible.

11] Off couse the char. don't age as being dead.

12] I agree with Calaca response, i'm fine with Zen'o longevity.

7) Canon Paragus was an adult already when he went with Broly to Vampa. He looked like the Non-canon Paragus when Broly was a child. On top of that, we don't know his age and it could be just an inconsistency. Not sure if it has been retconned at all.

Longevity should be given for char. that age much older than human, not slightly more.

I don't remember if it's canon or something I saw on a fanmanga (but I think it's canon) but Vegeta told to Goku that the Saiyans starts aging at 80 years.

If someone knows about this and has the quote, please let me know. I'm not sure myself so a clarification would be great.

Actualy, all Vegeta said is that saiyan stay in 'fighting shape' and age slowly up to their 80s and another source source that after said 80s, they age rapidly (just like their puberty is very short, going from Toddler like to full adult very fast) but i can't remember where it came from.

But Paragus should be around late 80 to 90 given he seems as old as Nappa was and he was in his late 40's.

But let's not forget that even without Magic, it's perfectly possible for even humans like Tao Pai Pai and his brother to be hundreds of years old.

Aging work weirdly in dragon ball, Toriyama was even prepared to start drawing Goku as old man at some point (Old Man Goku would be a cool concept for a what if XD)

There is also the weird thing about how Kaioshin have a lifespan of 75000 years (or 750000 years) but Shin is at least 5 million years old and considered very young.

Also do Namekian have 'longevity' on their profile ? it seems normal for them to live for hundreds of year too.

What Dark649 has accepted can probably be applied.

Last one... If I don't find stuff like this...

(Solved) Kid Buu should have Bloodlust on his profile. As the form of Kid Buu (Bloodlusted)

Dark649, If you were saying is true about (Row #1, Question 2,3) then Vs Battle does not have a good structure of communication when it comes to content revision. If it was agreed to have that ability place on their profiles then why it was remove without noticed?

I think someone who is going by memory and not don't double checking before removing abilities from profiles. Moreover, it could lead to massive repetive threads about content revisions. If someone is going to removed abilities they should at least talk to someone about it or make a staff only thread and not removed it because they desagreed with it.

Sorry for the derail...

Proud i confused myself with another ability for GT Goku which i added back. It was i who added said ability, but it was not removed since them.

Note: Weapon Mastery should be only for the Goku's that has the Power Pole in their equipment, i'm not sure about type 3 for the angels since some of them did not really completely checked their god, and the other supreme kais don't want to use the time ring.

Dark649 said:
Proud i confused myself with another ability for GT Goku which i added back. It was i who added said ability, but it was not removed since them.
oops, I may have overlook Vegeta's Weather manipulation. It seems it was there all the time. lol.

Will that effect other characters who are stronger than this (Saiyan Saga) Vegeta or it will be exclusively to him and Beerus?

Edit: Never mind. It really would not matter anyway.

More:

(Solved)1. Korin should have Longevity.

(Solved) 2. Kami should have BFR because he teleported Goku's body to King Yemma after the battle of Raditz.DB Manga 204/6

(Solved)3'. 'Dimensional Travel for all Angels, God of Destructions, Son Goku ( DBZ, Super), Kid Buu, Hit and Kami.

(Debunked)
4. Beerus (Possible all Gods of Destruction) should have Trasmutation made King Kai planet smaller. also, threaten King Kai again if the food taste bad will make it even smaller. DBS Episode 5, Minute 4:11

(Solved)5. Dimensional Storage for all Angels

Dark649 said:
2] No, through i was fine with Vibration Manipulation in another thread.
Vibration Manipulation was for Kiai users, since the techinque allow the user to generate powerful shockwaves.

Anyway about the thread.

1) Disagree, Stealth Mastery is someone like Batman and Solid Snake who are experts in sneaking around, i don't think Chi Masking make you a master of stealth.

2) Disagree, Nappa was simply shaking the ground, he wasn't either directly or indirectly control it like an Earthbending.

3) Agree, even if the ability it isn't very combat applicable it should still be added since it something that anyone stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta should be able to perform.

4) Disagree, it seen like only Cell and Majin Buu can perform such feat thanks of their unique physiology, the only expetion.

5) Disagree.

6) Agree.

7) Ok.

8) Unsure, personally when i think of Weapon Mastery i think of someone who is capable to use multiple weapons.

9) Disagree.

10) I don't think Whis and the angels are necessarily smarter than Bulma, remember that their Staffs are what allow them to be nigh omniscient or at least givin them Cosmic Awareness.

11) Agree

12) Agree

13) Disagree.

Stefano4444 said:
Anyway about the thread.
1) Disagree, Stealth Mastery is someone like Batman and Solid Snake who are experts in sneaking around, i don't think Chi Masking make you a master of stealth.

2) Disagree, Nappa was simply shaking the ground, he wasn't either directly or indirectly control it.

3) Agree, even if the ability it isn't very combat applicable it should still be added since it something that anyone stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta should be able to perform.

4) Disagree, it seen like only Cell and Majin Buu can perform such feat thanks of their unique physiology, the only expetion.

5) Disagree.

6) Agree.

7) Ok.

8) Unsure, personally when i think of Weapon Mastery i think of someone who is capable to use multiple weapons.

9) Disagree.

10) I don't think Whis and the angels are necessarily smarter than Bulma, remember that their Staffs are what allow them to be nigh omniscient or at least givin them Cosmic Awareness.

11) Agree

12) Agree

13) Disagree.
Nah, i disagree, Whis was able to know Gogeta was teleporting to his position without looking at his staff, none of the power of the angels come from their staff IMO, at worst they channel said power through the staff but if you give their staff to someone else, they won't get their powers.

There are also a few other abilities to be added as well.

- Vibration Manipulation for all Kiai users.

Dragon Ball 171 Page 7

Dragon Ball 171 Page 8

Dragon Ball 171 Page 9

Dragon Ball 171 Page 10

Dragon Ball 228 Page 9

Dragon Ball 281 Page 8

Dragon Ball 281 Page 9

Dragon Ball 281 Page 10

- Explosion Manipulation for Exploding Wave users.

Dragon Ball 217 Page 4

Dragon Ball 217 Page 5

Dragon Ball 226 Page 2

Dragon Ball 226 Page 3

- Limited Power Nullification for Tien and Goku via Kiai Keshi.

Dragon Ball 170 Page 8

Dragon Ball 170 Page 9

Dragon Ball 170 Page 10

Dragon Ball 225 Page 9

Dragon Ball 225 Page 10

Dragon Ball 225 Page 11

- Accelerated Development via Training for all Saiyans and Hybrids.

Since we have see more than enough that Saiyans are capable to drastic increase of power over the course of years thought mere training.

- Limited Durability Negation for Destructo Disk users

As Destructo Disk had be show multiple times over to be capable (to an extend of course) to harm characters far more powerful/durable characters than the user.

Calaca Vs said:
@Stefano see my point about accepting 3 while rejecting 2, please.
Honestly, i don't understand your point, you can creat an earthquake by punching hard enough but you can't just creat lightning by punching hard enough.

That's the same difference as punching a tree to make it tremble compared to making said tree grow.

I don't find both cases comparable. If the energy can make the earth tremble I could totally see it unconsciously manipulating the air pressure to create clouds or altering the heat in the air. They aren't creating the thunderstorms, the thunderstorms are created by them by powering up which is the same case as the earthquakes.

Plus your comparison isn't good. They aren't directly creating the tree nor making it grow. The same as they aren't punching the tree. The action is the same, and the effects are direct consequences of said action. So I don't see why accepting one and rejecting the other is a reasonable conclusion.

1. - Vibration Manipulation for all Kiai users.

Need more input from users.

2. - Explosion Manipulation for Exploding Wave users.

Is that energy manipulation and chi manipulation. Any Ki can cause an explosion.

3. - Limited Power Nullification for Tien and Goku via Kiai Keshi.

Agreed.

4.- Accelerated Development via Training for all Saiyans and Hybrids.

Disagreed since they have Reactive Power Level. Maybe give it to Namekians, Humans, and Frieza race.

5. Limited Durability Negation for Destructo Disk users

This was rejected on a another thread.

If Ki makes things explode, it's simply both. Not every series that makes use of ki makes it do explody stuff, so it'd be both Ki manip and Explosion manip.

ProudLearner said:
1. - Vibration Manipulation for all Kiai users.

Need more input from users.
Need more input in what sense exactly?

More input for classify Kiai as Vibration Manipulation? Or more input for give Vibration Manipulation to all Kiai's users?

In the first case, i'm pretty sure i put more than enough evidence to prove that.

In the second case, the entire point of the technique is about producing powerful shockwaves, so anyone who had demostrate to use such technique or had be listed to possess should automatically had Vibration Manipulation.

ProudLearner said:
2. - Explosion Manipulation for Exploding Wave users.

Is that energy manipulation and chi manipulation. Any Ki can cause an explosion.
Yes, but in the case of Nappa he didn't use any traditional Ki Attack but instead an alternative version of Kiai which specifically generate explosions, it isn't a normal energy blast.

ProudLearner said:
4.- Accelerated Development via Training for all Saiyans and Hybrids.
Disagreed since they have Reactive Power Level. Maybe give it to Namekians, Humans, and Frieza race.
Reactive Power Level only in the middle of a fight, it doesn't include training, which is why all Saiyans (pure and hybrid) should have Accelerated Development as well.

Although i agree that Namekians or members of the Frieza's race should had ability, we have see Piccolo and Freezer make massive jump of power via training (especially in the case of Freezer).

Unsure about giving such ability to all Humans, at most only to certain characters (like Android 17, Tien, Roshi and Krillin).

[I]ProudLearner said:
[/I]

5. Limited Durability Negation for Destructo Disk users

This was rejected on a another thread.
If you referring to my previous thread (Additions for Son Goku) then the discussion was still up to debate, with a few people even agree on.

Last ones:

(Solved)
1.Attack Reflection for Majin Buu

DB Manga 486/8

(Solved) 2. Explosion Manipulation for Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) via KI Made land mines.

DBS Episode 123, Minute 10:21 10:38 Tiens says " They're like landmines."

What has not been solved or no input has been giving:

(Debunked)
1. Beerus (Possible all Gods of Destruction) should have Trasmutation. He made King Kai planet smaller on the past. Moreover, he threaten King Kai again if the food taste bad will make it even smaller. DBS Episode 5, Minute 4:11

(Rejected)2. Hacking for Bulma and Dr. Gero.

(Solved)3. Dimensional Travel for all Angels, God of Destructions, Son Goku ( DBZ, Super), Kid Buu, Hit and Kami.

(Solved)4. Dimensional Storage for all Angels.

(Solved)5. Vehicular Mastery for Bulma

(Not Solved until Super Returns)6. Move Dai Kaioshin and South Kaioshin pages to the shinjin section. They are both cannon. Moreover, give them the same abilities as Shin. Manga 509/4

@Dark649 and @AKM sama please give input to all of this. Thank you for everything!

I disagree with transmutation, IIRC, he just destroyed it so King Kai had to remake his planete with what was left of it.

Turning that egg into sand is a better exemple if you want to give them transmutation.

1. Disagree with Stealth Mastery. Lowering their ki level isn't stealth mastery. Look up its definition on its page. Hit should definitely have it, though.

2. Disagree with Earth Manipulation. They aren't bending Earth to their will. It's just an effect of their explosive energies.

3. Neutral on Weather Manipulation. It happens most of the times when someone transforms or powers up. But in reality they are just visual effects to demonstrate those power ups and the characters don't actively use it.

4. I guess Cell classifies since even from that far a distance, the sound was painful for the woman on the island. Buu, on the ther hand, just screamed loudly.

5. No.

6. Agree with BFR with Instant Transmission.

7. Okay, but that doesn't change anything.

8. Agree with Weapon Mastery for Goku with the Power Pole. Not for Krillin, he never showed greater skill than an average person.

9. Agree on Vehicular Mastery for Bulma. She has shown the ability to drive a number of different kinds of vehicles. She also did this in DBS episode 2.

10. Probably, yes. Probably Enhanced Senses through scouters too because they can detect large power levels nearby.

11. Agree with Limited Information Analysis.

12. Agreed.

13. Disagree. That's not Willpower Manipulation. Just great determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back